Author Topic: About Jevd  (Read 3071 times)

Stealth_Hunter

• Goblin Pup
About Jevd
« on: July 10, 2003 02:09 am CDT »
This has got to stop. Jevd is mugging from EVERYONE, and keeps saying stuff like "I will have my storage back yet" and all this stuff  :x
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Stealth_Hunter »

G-Unit

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003 02:31 am CDT »
Yea stealth is absolutely right, he is anoying everyone. Stealing from everyone, Killing, shoving from Den. All the admins know what he is like. Something should be done. Maybe a decrece in his SP and Stealing skill..maybe a lose of lvl's too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by G-Unit »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003 03:06 am CDT »
That is the sickest thing you've ever said Celtic...  I'm about to puke my brains out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003 03:14 am CDT »
He may be annoying, but I get sick of people saying that "If you don't do ______ a lot of people are going to quit!" Because even when I don't, there's never a problem.

Can you give me a more detailed account of what he's doing and why it's annoying?  You can just mute him you know.  If it doesn't violate the spam rules there's really nothing to be done.  I'd need to know how much he's mugging.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Stealth_Hunter

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003 03:16 am CDT »
Well, it wouldn't be so bad, but he's mugging, EVERYTHING, from EVERYONE. I was in elven forest, and I had Blacksilver ring, Fingerless gloves, steel helmet, cheetaurs paws, and a lightrobe. Jevd came by, I only had a light robe. I'm getting sick and tired of having to replace everything this... n00b has stolen. I'm just glad that I didn't have anything TOO valuable when it happend, but thats what I'm afraid of, what if I have something like a rapier, or an awlpike? I don't feel like replacing what was, and should still be, mine
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Stealth_Hunter »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003 03:18 am CDT »
I'll need some other people to testify that they've had items that they know have been stolen by him.  An educated guess or logical thinking isn't good enough, either.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

reeco

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003 03:41 am CDT »
Jevd is definetly a nuisance. People have to watch the tab menu and then run like hell if he's anywhere in their zone. So far he has taken 2 short swords from me, and while I was on a very high up ledge he took my bogs, while I thought I still had them I jumped and fell to my death. I am not in a house and he is many many levels higher than I.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by reeco »

reeco

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003 03:41 am CDT »
oh, and I have a few screen shots of him indirectly admitting that he has items and that he wont return them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by reeco »

bigbigger9

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003 03:44 am CDT »
I just got mugged today, I waltz into Ethren and it was like Jevd was waiting for me... Anyways, I was down in the basement selling my stuff, and Jevd hiding came up behind me and shuved me around... no problem of course, but then he started trying to mug me. Luckily I sold what I wanted to before he got it (Battle Axes, Turquoise, and other Mino stuff), and ran to the banker to storage what I had, luckily I got rid of my weapons, and armor, while he was still trying to mug me, and then he finally got my BoGs before I disconnected... I was getting off the computer anyways, so it's not too big of a deal that I had to deposit all my stuff so I didn't loose it to some dumb mugger... It's not like he's mugging for a reason even, he's just doing it to be a pest. Now, I know he's going to just probably mug me every time, so I'll have him on my target list at all times, that or Particle can take away his Stealing skills... either one will work for me, but eventally I'll have to remort, and then I won't be able to kill him before he can mug me... so something needs to be done, 'cause I can't defend myself forever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by bigbigger9 »
~bigbigger9

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003 04:01 am CDT »
Sounds good and IPs, emails, and profile comparison work out.  I will do somethin

-RPG-secretagnt

• Minotaur Rager
    • http://element.xeria.net
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003 05:23 am CDT »
What's so bad about stealing and PKing? Honestly? If it wasn't meant to be done, they wouldn't have coded it.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -RPG-secretagnt »
A two minute some is just one minute and 59 seconds too god damn long! AI AI AI AI AI

G-Unit

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003 05:29 am CDT »
It is Legal. There is a LIMIT to what you can steal so it doesnt distroy the game for others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by G-Unit »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003 05:34 am CDT »
Quote from: "G-Unit"
It is Legal. There is a LIMIT to what you can steal so it doesnt distroy the game for others.

Now i'm going to puke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2003 05:39 am CDT »
Quote from: "G-Unit"
I will distroy the game for others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003 05:45 am CDT »
He stole my anchets/wws/a dscale rawr, and G-Unit keeps threatening to crash me ROFL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.