Author Topic: Someone has been using my char!  (Read 8362 times)

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
Someone has been using my char!
« on: August 1, 2003 02:43 am CDT »
Ok.. I am banned for the forums. I still have access to them. but out of respect i dont post about anything. Then i start reading some malarkey that "G-Unit" did on the forums. At 1st i think its a lie (usually is) Then i start to read more malarkey from friends that my character killed. So i go into the server and I see that i am allready logged on. I tryed to PM my char to see who it was, but i got no answer. Lastwish was on the server. Then my char droped and i see lastwish telling everyone that my char has been put to lvl -1999999 or something and also my SP. Im pissed at this stage and i PM lastwish and tell he what happend. She says she believes me or something. So she tells me that particle told her to give my stuff back because nither him or Ozzy took my stuff from my storage.  In order to do this i must log onto the server on my name. I laughed at last when she said this to me and she said "Oh i swear on particles server i will not do anything bad to you, im only giving you your stuff back, trust me im not like that" So i still dont believe her but realy dont give a malarkey either so i log in with my char. So as soon as i log in i see that she has changed my pass and kick-banned me from the server after swearing she wouldnt do anything like that.

Someone has been in my character and killing my friends.  (also people that i dont like) 2 Days ago i logged onto the server and all the stuff i was using had gone, i had lost all my LCK and all my Rank points! I checked my #getinfo and it was "eViL was here". Im thinking hmm it HAS to be him, but would he just leave my info like that.

This person has wiped out my Keldrinite Supply of allmost 200. Used a LOT of my SP in skills i dont even use, #steal #Def casting #heal.

I want Particle to add me to his msn list (the one you blocked).

I also want to talk about some of the characters that LastWish has been making, Someone came and told me that she offered him a char to PK me with. THere is a funny looking char called "-ReMiX-" that has been doing some Pking lately too. He is RL 18 with 300 Rank points and 22287 SP Part you might want to check it out.

PS sorry to all the people that died by the hands of my char, i have a lot of money and i intend to pay people back some of thier stuff. Anyone that knows me knows i dont #Mug
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by G-Unit2 »
Currently Playing: Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons, Hot Rod American Street Racer

XenoSage

• Gnoll Fighter
    • http://www.igor.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 1, 2003 02:57 am CDT »
I know for a fact you #mug btw, so dont lie
and if you intend to pay back for the killing of me and my friends then you owe each of us at least 500k or give us a free kill on you cuz what you did is unforgivable so quit your complaining
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by XenoSage »
-Kael

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 1, 2003 03:02 am CDT »
Did you even read what i wrote, I know there was a lot, but i think you should read it. If it was me, then how did i get out of jail all these times?  Now il pay people back, i allready said i would, so if you have no good input for this thread then your not welcome to post on it.  I'm trying to get something accross to Particle ok?
Currently Playing: Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons, Hot Rod American Street Racer

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 1, 2003 03:03 am CDT »
the same thing happened to my character many times. best thing to do is do as i did and prove yourself right.
of course, i had the benifit of a background history of not doing those things so everyone knew it wasnt me.
you have a bad mark against you because you DO those things anyway as well as having hacked into the system and all. therefore we dont really have a reason to believe you.
i had also been led to believe that eViL's backdoor entrances to the server files had either been destroyed or that he had at the very least given them up so unless you show proof that it was him i will assume that it wasnt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 1, 2003 03:17 am CDT »
i didn't touch celtic.  i would take credit for it if i did because everyone would like me for it :).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

XenoSage

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 1, 2003 03:18 am CDT »
What makes us think you just wont get your char back and kill us again
huh??
-Kael

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 1, 2003 03:21 am CDT »
Quote from: "XenoSage"
What makes us think you just wont get your char back and kill us again
huh??

Because i have my char now...Lastwish tryed to change my password but i have "anti change password software"

eViL

• Uber Menace
Re: Someone has been using my char!
« Reply #7 on: August 1, 2003 03:25 am CDT »
Quote from: "G-Unit2"
I checked my #getinfo and it was "eViL was here". Im thinking hmm it HAS to be him, but would he just leave my info like that.

i actually read that info in the server and was wondering why you had me in your info...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 1, 2003 03:26 am CDT »
Quote from: "G-Unit2"

too all ppl that want to know what happened to g-unit:
he got purely raped.

thats all I have to say, you will never see him on again

Somone really needs to take care of g-unit, he got out of jail, somehow got onto his account, and now is on his killing spree again, somone DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Its a serious matter, But ya gots to laugh dont ya?

How many of you think its still Celtic just trying to get his character back?  *raises hand*

BULLSHIZZLE!!!     BULLSHIZZLE!!!    BULLSHIZZLE!!!

*edit*
Oh, and just in case you are tellin the truth, where the hell have you been all this time then?  why would you be reporting this now just after G-Unit had been jailed AND temp banned from these forums (etc).
« Last Edit: August 1, 2003 03:42 am CDT by Darwin »

-Triton-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 1, 2003 03:41 am CDT »
rofl someone stole ur char huh... thats the only part i read  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Triton- »
icl0lnz: ur a forking loser ass son of a unsavory woman
DainBramage559: oh i should just go to hell!

Pecker - "PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ANSWER AIM!!!"

XenoSage

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 1, 2003 03:44 am CDT »
I might forgive you but look at all the other ppl all pissed at you, do you know how long its gonna take for them to forgive you , some might not forgive at all.

btw, I bet you regret killing us all! =P I hope it taught you a lesson!
-Kael

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 1, 2003 03:47 am CDT »
I still do not acknowlege this claim that his character was stolen.  Perhaps after eViL has run a whois on you, and it shows that you are not within 1000 miles of the location where Celtic accessed your character, then I will believe you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 1, 2003 03:48 am CDT »
I might forgive you but look at all the other ppl all pissed at you, do you know how long its gonna take for them to forgive you , some might not forgive at all.

btw, I bet you regret killing us all! =P I hope it taught you a lesson!

A. Im not asking you to forgive me because i didnt do anything
B. I didnt learn a lesson because i didnt do anything

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 1, 2003 03:50 am CDT »
Ok, heres the first step to proving your innocence.

a.  What is your location?
b.  What is your ISP?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 1, 2003 04:01 am CDT »
Quote from: "Darwin"

How many of you think its still Celtic just trying to get his character back?  *raises hand*

*edit*
Oh, and just in case you are tellin the truth, where the hell have you been all this time then?  why would you be reporting this now just after G-Unit had been jailed AND temp banned from these forums (etc).

OK i DO have my character back, you would know that if you took the time to read this thread properly.

I have been under a heavy ban from particle, It took some time to get passed it. Actually took about 3 days. Also I got lastwish and Xanth to contact particle about when my Inv got cleared without warning. Lastwish clames particle said he didnt do it, as did Ozzy. A lot of funny things have happend lately to my char. Like missing LCK, spawning in the wrong place, Missing weapons, people asking me what the hell i am playing at when i was out on not playing for a while.