Author Topic: Scrizaks Giveaway Blowout  (Read 1029 times)

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
Scrizaks Giveaway Blowout
« on: April 29, 2004 12:32 am CDT »
Alright guys... I just decided on the best way to give away Scrizaks. In the post called "Scrizaks for Sale", UnderGod gave me code to put into my autoexe that makes it choose random numbers/names. This is obviously the most fair way to do it, because every other way would have advantages for high level people.

None of this is going to happen until my character Abbadon is restored,... just incase i ever want to come back again for a while, and so once Abbadon gets restored i'll fill you guys in on the details. Basically what its going to be is.. I'll make a post about it, and have everyone that wants to take part in the drawing give me their name and number they want. At a given day, i'll let tribes pick a random number and post what the number is on the Forums.

For those of you that are somewhat new and dont know me... My character is rl 13 lvl 20 something right now... and by the time the giveaway happens, i'll probably be around rl 15-17 or so depending on how much i play, finals, gf's etc lol

I'll keep filling you in once more develops.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

Solaris

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004 06:36 am CDT »
I'll restore abbadon for you when I get home from school, and I'll PM you the password (only because I know it's you ^^)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Solaris »