Author Topic: A lil problem wit my money  (Read 2455 times)

Trien

• Undead Hero
A lil problem wit my money
« on: May 18, 2004 07:27 pm CDT »
Hey when i got on today, i found that i have 300k left in my bank. Now when i last played i had over 10mil. is there a prob wit the server or something!? plz respond
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004 11:57 pm CDT »
Dont let friends or family play on your tribes, they're probably dbl logging and cleaning you out.  If you find that this couldn't be the case, then if I were you, I would assume someone has control of my character and I should change the pw immediately. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »

Trien

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004 09:50 am CDT »
thx u, but bout the family thing, my parents dont play games ;), and my brother is gone for the navy so hes not around. But ur prob right bout the someone comin on my name
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?