Author Topic: A lil problem wit my money  (Read 1097 times)

Trien

• Undead Hero
A lil problem wit my money
« on: May 19, 2004 12:27 AM GMT »
Hey when i got on today, i found that i have 300k left in my bank. Now when i last played i had over 10mil. is there a prob wit the server or something!? plz respond
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004 04:57 AM GMT »
Dont let friends or family play on your tribes, they're probably dbl logging and cleaning you out.  If you find that this couldn't be the case, then if I were you, I would assume someone has control of my character and I should change the pw immediately. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by Sinister »

Trien

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004 02:50 PM GMT »
thx u, but bout the family thing, my parents dont play games ;), and my brother is gone for the navy so hes not around. But ur prob right bout the someone comin on my name
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Tribes RPG / PCRPG is a modification of the game "Starseige: _______".  (Just the word that goes in the blank):
Do what you want 'cuz a pirate is free.  You are a pirate.  What are you?:
What color is the night sky?: