Author Topic: Admin Abuse - Echojin  (Read 16844 times)

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
Admin Abuse - Echojin
« on: July 23, 2004 01:17 am CDT »
Today I was jailed twice and then kicked for breaking absolutley no rules. How did this person even get admin? Who are they? Why do they have it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004 02:25 am CDT »
The first time you were jailed for shove killing Ziros (I know you didnt kill him, but you were trying)

Second jail was for repeatedly calling g3 a fag and gay. I told you i didnt like it, and told you to stop. I then told you i'd jail you for it if you did it again. So i did. While in jail you proceeded to make a song to the theme of Old McDonald about how G3 was gay. Thats when you got kicked.

We had this conversation earlier in the server about shove killing... heres the rule:
Shoving.  Players will not shove/push/etc people off of potentially lethal heights.  These areas are that like The Travellor’s Den, Yolanda, etc.  If there is any doubt about the lethal potential of a height, then you should not perform the action of making another player fall.  If it kills the player upon impact, this is indeed a lethal height.  Also, be aware that shoving people in order to kill them falls under the PK guidelines.  Punishments for this are as follows:

You can say you didnt kill him, but thats only because i stopped you. You can say you werent going to kill him in the first place... but then why do it anyway? to piss people off?

Player Actions.  Players will be expected to cooperate and try to get along.  After all, this is a game and games are meant to be a form of recreation, not court room battles.  Players will need to follow the guidelines in this document as well as all administrators and peacekeepers.

All the things you did were jail-able offences. Anything else you'd like to cover? I highly doubt this can be classified as "abuse".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004 02:29 am CDT »
/owned. (spam)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004 02:38 am CDT »
Im sure that you also took many ss's of the happenings if you'd like to post them Hobbes. Then we can compare ss's.... and then we can all sing along to your happy Old McDonald tune! .... (oh wait....) :roll:

I also told you to go read the rules twice. The first time you responded something along these lines: "I helped particle create the rules... you go read them!" And the second responce was something about a noob.... i dont really feel like going to my Temp folder for ss's. Now... did some 1337-hax0romgz hax the server rules... or did you just forget? You probably didnt write that part of them did you, you probably wrote the part about the fighting for longer than 1 minute classified as spam because you surely didnt fight with me for longer than that? Hmm, seems to me I was at Ethren for much longer than your sentence of 15 minutes each. (15 + 15 = omgz.... uhm.... 30?) Hmm....strange

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004 04:11 am CDT »
I didn't take any screenshots. I was joking for the majority of the time because he got so worked up about it. Shoving a person is not against the rules unless you kill them and that is how it was explained to me by serveral real admins.

Also, there is no rule about language on the server. You are capable of turning on the filter, and by turning it off manually you must have been fully aware and accepting of the fact that people would swear.

Quote from: "Scrizaks"
The first time you were jailed for shove killing Ziros (I know you didnt kill him, but you were trying)

Who are you to tell me what I was or wasn't trying to do? You have no way of guessing my intentions and are completely unqualified to make a judgement based on an action I haven't even committed and am likely not to commit anyways.

We had this conversation earlier in the server about shove killing... heres the rule:

Actually sir, we did not have any conversation about it AT ALL, untill I was already in jail for quite some time. And I didn't shove kill anyone in the first place.

Shoving somebody and not killing them is the same as LCKing somebody, neither one is illegal. Not to mention, even if I had killed him, which I wasn't even close to since he was just under half health, the rules state that I must be given a warning for the first offense. Notice how you failed to post this part of the rules:
1st Offense:  Warning issued.
2nd Offense:  Warning issued and offender will be required to repay loses.
3rd Offense:  A jail period of 5-15 minutes as a general guideline.
4th Offense:  Player may be kicked or temp banned.

How many times did you warn me? None? You gave me the max jail time for a crime I didn't even commit, that you WATCHED me not commit and then stood outside the jail, refusing to explain which rule I had broken BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONE.

Now, back to the swearing. You never warned me that I would be punished for doing it, which again you should have done were it actually against the server rules. Then, you jail me for saying it for 15 mins, which must just be an arbitrary number you made up to go with the rule you made, since it doesn't exist anywere in the rules. Next, Abbadon was standing right next to you outside the jail saying the SAME EXACT THING, mugging everyone around and guess what penalty he got? Nothing? Is it nothing Scrizaks? You can't treat your friends any differently than you treat the other players.

All the things you did were jail-able offences. Anything else you'd like to cover? I highly doubt this can be classified as "abuse".

Ok, so far you have failed to provide me with one shred of proof that I broke a single server rule. You have even provided the segment of the rules that proves I am, in fact, in the right in this situation. Along with that, you pasted in some conclusion drawn in the rules, that is not a rule and cannot be pretended to be one. Clearly, you are the one breaking the rules set forth for both admins and players as outlined by Particle in his extensive rules. By failing to follow those guidelines, you are clearly the one in the wrong here and should be punished for your transgressions.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004 06:59 am CDT »
For once I think Hollywood is pwning!
BTW isn't Ziros god? or did he give his character away?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004 09:59 am CDT »
How can you call 'being a total fuking asshole' in the right?
You are a worthless player whom I've only ever heard shoving people or hurrassing them. And WHY do you keep bringing up that I bought G3?
are you SOOOOO in love with me that you choose to involve yourself in ever aspect of my life?
Are you my wife?
My b!tch?
My lover?
Do you love me?
MIND YOUR OWN BUSNESSS!

Get over yourself and stop worrying about other people. God you're sick. Must fuking want my ass if you keep refuting to me like that.

oh, and I am still crying uncontrollably because my feeling were SOOOO hurt from 'Fag McFagFag'

Seriously Hobbes.... let's finish the 5th grade Mmk?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004 11:32 am CDT »
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Also, there is no rule about language on the server. You are capable of turning on the filter, and by turning it off manually you must have been fully aware and accepting of the fact that people would swear.

I don't think "gay" is on the swear filter. However, you shouldn't have been jailed for it solely because it is such a lame insult, and no one should be offended by it (unless they really are gay, which I don't think Ziros is).  :roll:

Who are you to tell me what I was or wasn't trying to do? You have no way of guessing my intentions and are completely unqualified to make a judgement based on an action I haven't even committed and am likely not to commit anyways.

If it looks like you are going to kill them, then it seems like more sense just to jail you right away, rather than waiting, and having the victim lose LCK.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004 01:36 pm CDT »
Sorry about the double post. My wireless is acting up.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004 01:40 pm CDT by Scrizaks »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004 01:40 pm CDT »
Omfg.... As I was posting, my laptop overheated and my wireless got cut out, so i have to start over. I'll go again :?

Quote from: "Jonah"
I don't think "g**" is on the swear filter. However, you shouldn't have been jailed for it solely because it is such a lame insult, and no one should be offended by it (unless they really are g**, which I don't think Ziros is).  

It's a lame insult? Maybe its so lame because you hear/use it so often. If you actually think about what you're saying its highly offensive to someone.

You have no way of guessing my intentions and are completely unqualified to make a judgement based on an action I haven't even committed and am likely not to commit anyways.

Following someone around shoving them in Ethren until they have 12 hp left makes you very likely to commit that. Even if you had no intention of actually killing him, and you just wanted to get him to low health... being an asshole to other players is not acceptable in the server. I notice how no one is ranting and raving about how NFY was jailed by 7 for (the same time), but when big ol'e Hobbes gets jailed..... all hell breaks loose.

Actually sir, we did not have any conversation about it AT ALL, untill I was already in jail for quite some time.

Isnt that what I said? We had the conversation while you were in jail. Did you not notice that right when I jailed you I came to talk to you about why you were jailed? If you think you broke no rules and that i'm just making this all up.... why would I have come to talk to you about it? Wouldn't you think I'd just stay away from ethren? You can't use that I jailed you just because you were annoying, or that you were spamming, or that you were yelling on GLBL... because you weren't doing anything wrong except in Ethren away from everyone else. So I didn't break down and jail you so you couldn't annoy everyone, and because Ziros was yelling.

You gave me the max jail time for a crime I didn't even commit, that you WATCHED me not commit and then stood outside the jail, refusing to explain which rule I had broken BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONE.

I stood outside the jail talking to you the entire jail sentence. Why do you think I was there?.. to talk to Jail-Burd?

Now, back to the swearing. You never warned me that I would be punished for doing it,

Yes, I remember making it a point to giving you a warning about the swearing because some admins let it go. I think calling someone gay or a fag is highly offensive.

Next, Abbadon was standing right next to you outside the jail saying the SAME EXACT THING, mugging everyone around and guess what penalty he got? Nothing? Is it nothing Scrizaks? You can't treat your friends any differently than you treat the other players.

The only thing I can think of, is that you were too buisy threatening me that i'd lose admin, and telling me how you helped write the rules... that you didnt notice he was in the jail cell next to you for one of your two sentences. Maybe you'd remember Toby yelling about how Abbadon was in jail mugging him? Abbadon was in jail for what he said, not the mugging. I was making sure he didn't mug over the limit, and he didnt.

Along with that, you pasted in some conclusion drawn in the rules, that is not a rule and cannot be pretended to be one.

A conclusion or not, ... dont conclusions sum up what is said above? Meaning it tells you what was meant to get through in what you read. I'll show you what it says again: Players will be expected to cooperate and try to get along.    Why would Particle write that if he didn't mean it? Going out of your way to annoy someone and be an asshole to them does not follow that at all.
outlined by Particle in his extensive rules
Yeah.... extensive with parts in it he doesnt mean? You're contradicting yourself now.

-edit- I also noticed how at your first post was to figure out who I was, and to understand why you were jailed. Now your posts are just trying to prove me wrong and get me punished. What went wrong? Did you get angry at something? Are you in a sour mood about it? I'll tell you about myself if you'd really like to know.
I got admin because the server was/is in need of another admin. I'm a nice person in the server, and most everyone likes me. I'm respected and trusted. Before I got admin, the only time you'd ever see an admin on was when Vision/Solaris was on, and they're normally afk. Aphex played for a little while for about 2 weeks... and then she disappeared again. That answers your first and last question.
My name is Greg, I live in Nebraska, and I'm 16. Im going to be a Junior in highschool, and I plan on going to Pepperdine (if I can get in) for college. I've been playing RPG mod since about October or November of last year. (despite your remark about me never being around when Ozzy was admin) The first admin I met was Ozzy. I came into the game because of my friend John who's character is Abbadon got me into it. LastWish was known to me because I had played Annihilation Mod with her (Sazuka was lw's annih name) My first character I had was Scrizaks. John got FFXI (Final Fantasy 11) and so he gave me his character Abbadon while it was rl 24. I morted that character up until 40 and maxed it out so I could just have fun. Then a few weeks ago LW talked to Particle (as well as myself) about getting a new server admin, and so Particle gave me permission to have admin in the server.

Anything else you'd like to know about myself? -edit-

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004 02:43 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
How can you call 'being a total fuking asshole' in the right?
You are a worthless player whom I've only ever heard shoving people or hurrassing them. And WHY do you keep bringing up that I bought G3?
are you SOOOOO in love with me that you choose to involve yourself in ever aspect of my life?
Are you my wife?
My b!tch?
My lover?
Do you love me?
MIND YOUR OWN BUSNESSS!

Get over yourself and stop worrying about other people. God you're sick. Must fuking want my ass if you keep refuting to me like that.

oh, and I am still crying uncontrollably because my feeling were SOOOO hurt from 'Fag McFagFag'

Seriously Hobbes.... let's finish the 5th grade Mmk?

Couple things. You said last night that was the first time EVER seeing me in the server, so saying that's all I ever do is kinda stupid since it's all you've ever seen. I've helped alot of people, and I've pissed alot off. I don't recall bringin up you buying G3 anywhere in that post, so why did you bring it up? The only reason I said the word at all was to get a rise out of you while I was in jail. I don't ever say the word usually, as anyone who knows me will attest to. I have had many experiences with people I know that are homosexual who have been hurt by that word being used by others, since you say you aren't it shouldn't be a problem.

It's a lame insult? Maybe its so lame because you hear/use it so often. If you actually think about what you're saying its highly offensive to someone.

See above.

Following someone around shoving them in Ethren until they have 12 hp left makes you very likely to commit that. Even if you had no intention of actually killing him, and you just wanted to get him to low health... being an asshole to other players is not acceptable in the server. I notice how no one is ranting and raving about how NFY was jailed by 7 for (the same time), but when big ol'e Hobbes gets jailed..... all hell breaks loose.

Do you realize how much of a dickhead Ziros is? I wasn't being an asshole to other players, I was being an asshole to other player. Just him, because he is a prick. 7 didn't jail NFY for the same thing, it was for a separate reason or because NFY killed them.

Isnt that what I said? We had the conversation while you were in jail. Did you not notice that right when I jailed you I came to talk to you about why you were jailed? If you think you broke no rules and that i'm just making this all up.... why would I have come to talk to you about it? Wouldn't you think I'd just stay away from ethren? You can't use that I jailed you just because you were annoying, or that you were spamming, or that you were yelling on GLBL... because you weren't doing anything wrong except in Ethren away from everyone else. So I didn't break down and jail you so you couldn't annoy everyone, and because Ziros was yelling.

First of all, you are required to give me a warning before taking any action. Next, I don't think you are making anything up, just that you are wrong. That bold part I highlighted there outlines the situation pretty well. I wasn't doing anything wrong to anyone other than Ziros. I will admit it was wrong, but even so, it was legal. He had/has it coming. I'm not out to get everyone and I don't come solely to piss everyone off, it's just him. In fact, Ziros was the one yelling and whining in global, spamming all over. You should have punished him as well then. I only kept on with the song thing because of how much he whined about it.

Hollywood wrote:
You gave me the max jail time for a crime I didn't even commit, that you WATCHED me not commit and then stood outside the jail, refusing to explain which rule I had broken BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONE.

I stood outside the jail talking to you the entire jail sentence. Why do you think I was there?.. to talk to Jail-Burd?

The point I was making is not whether or not you talked to me. I was showing that you chose to bypass the rules laid forth for admins and go directly to the max jail sentence, which is clearly for the 3rd offense. I hadn't even committed one offense, let alone 3.

Yes, I remember making it a point to giving you a warning about the swearing because some admins let it go. I think calling someone g** or a fag is highly offensive.

I don't think it is or should be offensive to most people, as jonah said. Had I seen any warning from you however, I would have stopped. Must have missed it if you did in fact warn me.

The only thing I can think of, is that you were too buisy threatening me that i'd lose admin, and telling me how you helped write the rules... that you didnt notice he was in the jail cell next to you for one of your two sentences. Maybe you'd remember Toby yelling about how Abbadon was in jail mugging him? Abbadon was in jail for what he said, not the mugging. I was making sure he didn't mug over the limit, and he didnt.

Even though I said it as a joke. It is true that people like Kenshin, Snails, evil, dmk, Crash, and I wrote most of those rules indirectly. I still don't think you should have admin over somebody like Achro or Major but it isn't my place to decide that. I don't think you can mug in jail, since it wasn't working when I've tried numerous times. And I remember Abb being outside shoving the guy next to me in jail at some point in my sentence. Whatever.

Yeah.... extensive with parts in it he doesnt mean? You're contradicting yourself now.

I said it wasn't a rule and could not be enforced. That's it. I'm not contradicting myself anywhere.

-edit- I also noticed how at your first post was to figure out who I was, and to understand why you were jailed. Now your posts are just trying to prove me wrong and get me punished. What went wrong? Did you get angry at something? Are you in a sour mood about it? I'll tell you about myself if you'd really like to know.
I got admin because the server was/is in need of another admin. I'm a nice person in the server, and most everyone likes me. I'm respected and trusted. Before I got admin, the only time you'd ever see an admin on was when Vision/Solaris was on, and they're normally afk. Aphex played for a little while for about 2 weeks... and then she disappeared again. That answers your first and last question.
My name is Greg, I live in Nebraska, and I'm 16. Im going to be a Junior in highschool, and I plan on going to Pepperdine (if I can get in) for college. I've been playing RPG mod since about October or November of last year. (despite your remark about me never being around when Ozzy was admin) The first admin I met was Ozzy. I came into the game because of my friend John who's character is Abbadon got me into it. LastWish was known to me because I had played Annihilation Mod with her (Sazuka was lw's annih name) My first character I had was Scrizaks. John got FFXI (Final Fantasy 11) and so he gave me his character Abbadon while it was rl 24. I morted that character up until 40 and maxed it out so I could just have fun. Then a few weeks ago LW talked to Particle (as well as myself) about getting a new server admin, and so Particle gave me permission to have admin in the server.

Anything else you'd like to know about myself? -edit-

Ok, here we go. From the beginning I have been out to prove you wrong and contradict you and get you in trouble. Nothing has changed. Look at the post title for example. It isn't "Who is Echojin?". If Ozzy was the first admin you met, then you should know better than to make these arguments and jail me for things I didn't do. He was the best admin this server has had (no offense to any of the others, he just was...different).
I had played alot with Lastwish too as well, considering she is in my clan and all. I've been playing about as long as you...if you add more than a year. I have seen what can and cannot be done and I have done most of it. I know my boundaries in the server and I am very careful to stay within them, meticulous about it in fact. Lastwish knows that if I break a rule, I am honest about it and acceptive of the punishment I deserve for it. Once she asked me in a tell if I had done something. My reply was "Yeah, thats 15 right?" In this case I know I am right and that is the only reason I am arguing about it. I haven't lied or mislead in a single post here. I am telling it from my side honestly.

To Ziros, you might want to stay out of this because your idiocy screws up whatever Scrizaks has going.

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004 03:06 pm CDT »
7 didn't jail NFY for the same thing, it was for a separate reason or because NFY killed them.

NFY was jailed and following 7 said: "NFY you were jailed for being an asshole." (Not exact wording but that was the point) No one said anything.

First of all, you are required to give me a warning before taking any action.

I understand the rules for warning players of their actions. However, if I had warned you about annoying Ziros, you could have then just stopped and gotten away with what you had done. The way I saw it, the 15 min jail time could give you a warning for the future as well as give you a change to talk to me about it.

You should have punished him as well then.

I didn't jail Ziros at the time, but he then got off and got on as G3. G3 was then jailed for 1/2 hour for advtp'ing Toby out of jail. I would have done 15 minutes, but I tacked on extra time for whining on Ziros.

I was showing that you chose to bypass the rules laid forth for admins and go directly to the max jail sentence, which is clearly for the 3rd offense

I think you and I both know that 15 minutes is not a long time at all... and only jailing for 2 or 5 minutes is pointless.

I still don't think you should have admin over somebody like Achro or Major

Someone that never plays? I've seen major once in the past month, and Achromatos just a few more.

I don't think you can mug in jail, since it wasn't working when I've tried numerous times.

I think Abb was just in his invo screen laying next to Toby, and so Toby started freaking out. I wasn't paying attention to jail cell #2 seeing how it was db on Jail-Burd, G3, and Abbadon in it. I was more focused on your cell.

I said it wasn't a rule and could not be enforced.

The way I see it, it is a law that people should try to respect. It can be enforced by a minimal jail time and by telling people they should respect other players. If admins let things like that go all the time, the server would turn into a place that no one would want to play because it would have a bad environment.

I never said you didn't know what you were talking about, and I never said that you didn't know the rules. I just think we both have different interpretations of how the rules should be played out and enforced. You know my side. I know your side. I think we can drop it now. Is there anything else?

(Ziros, stay out of this, because knowing you... it'll turn into a fight rather than a mature discussion)

-edit- I will have nothing to say for a while because there are a few things I need to do around the house before I can go out. When I get home tonight i'll check up on it again. -edit-

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2004 03:33 pm CDT »
hey scrizaks, don't ever dis hollywood.  you can back the fork off what you believe he did.  I have known Hollywood for a hell of a lot longer than you have.

As Hollywood said, you are no where within your personal limits to be acting as a mind reader.  If you want to argue, how about we get an admin into the server to judge you, just a random admin that you cannot select.

I didn't jail Ziros at the time, but he then got off and got on as G3. G3 was then jailed for 1/2 hour for advtp'ing Toby out of jail. I would have done 15 minutes, but I tacked on extra time for whining on Ziros.
the correct punishment for advtransport'ing people out of jail is a ban... so you are already 1 Strike up.

I think you and I both know that 15 minutes is not a long time at all... and only jailing for 2 or 5 minutes is pointless.
Apparently you don't get the forking drift.... You start with the first offense punishment and work your way down.  Strike 2.

The way I see it, it is a law that people should try to respect. It can be enforced by a minimal jail time and by telling people they should respect other players. If admins let things like that go all the time, the server would turn into a place that no one would want to play because it would have a bad environment.
When I was a god on the server, we use to swear and beat each other into the ground, 10 minutes later it was all joyful and well again.  So don't even start with that bullmalarkey.  Strike 2 1/2.

I never said you didn't know what you were talking about, and I never said that you didn't know the rules. I just think we both have different interpretations of how the rules should be played out and enforced. You know my side. I know your side. I think we can drop it now. Is there anything else?

Take your ignorance somewhere else.  Rules are literal, they aren't to be interpreted figuratively or otherwise, you read them and enforce them as is.  The way you enforce the rules is enough to make most of the admins sick.  You remind me of 7, you are no better than 7.  Strike 3.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004 04:11 pm CDT »
I like how you have no say in this at all evil. You dont play, and your opinion is pointless. Were you there when this all happened? Didn't think so. Go get a real life. You don't even play this anymore and you still keep up on the forums? All I have to say to that is.... wow. Start acting a little more mature. I suppose you didn't notice that Hobbes and I havent flamed each other yet, and we havent starting flipping out at each other. This is a mature discussion for Me, Hobbes, and Particle if he wants to intervene.
Quote from: "-eViL-"
hey scrizaks, don't ever dis hollywood
Uh... what? I haven't 'dissed' him yet. Don't get so defensive.
how about we get an admin into the server to judge you, just a random admin that you cannot select.
Go right ahead and do that. You think I act any different when any other admins are on? They would do the same thing.
When I was a god on the server, we use to swear and beat each other into the ground, 10 minutes later it was all joyful and well again. So don't even start with that ****
Does anyone care how the server USED to be anymore? No... I don't think so. And guess what... you dont play anymore, and the server has *gasp* changed!

No one wants to hear what you have to say in this matter evil. Again, this is between me and hobbes.

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2004 04:16 pm CDT »
Yes, you did dis hollywood, you called him worthless.  Go read your own posts.  Or am I not allowed to interpret everything you have said thus far like you interpretted what hollywood did?

Yes, I still do play, ask hollywood.

Yes, people still do care about the way the server was, because they liked it better than they like you, your admining, and your general behavior.

Yes, lastwish and pecker would think twice about what they are doing before they charge in face first with admin.  You apparently have troubles thinking once as is, so don't try twice unless you are trying to severely stress your brain.

So take your general bull malarkey somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction