Author Topic: Aphex as admin?nothanks  (Read 45907 times)

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2004 12:46 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Jonah"
Aphex and Lucid are the problems in my eyes. Aphex was the one to mess up the server. She will do it again. She shouldn't get a second chance.

Everyone knows she caused the coin problem.

FloPPy, you're probably going to reply to this with some fifth grade **** trying to protect your "friend", so I'll just save you your time and call you a moron ahead of time. You can use the extra time to get a haircut or something.

I already told you I am done fighting with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
Re: Aphex as admin?nothanks
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2004 01:15 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
Quote from: "Newport"
Quote from: "-Triton-"
Quote from: "Deletekey"
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****. :?

Agreed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2004 02:19 pm CDT »
Funny this entire thread is Lucid AND Aphex suck as admins.. Aphex did this and that... and nothing about me?

The only people who dislike me as admin are the people who either heard it from one of their bsing friends about these so called things i did. Or the people who act like asshats, and were treated accordingly. Im sorry if i dont hold your guys hands and give you a cookie and say "now now, dont do that again please". I don't put up with people's bs, i also don't stop and take 30 mins to sit and listen to someone on their reasoning as to why they broke the rules.

And jonah, your whole "i dont listen to the other side" theory, lemme tell you who's sides it was when it came to the mimic killing. The killers and ME. THEY MIMIC KILLED ME. So i don't understand what your talking about "i dont listen to other peoples side". The people you hear all these horror stories from are people like CaptainPlanet, people who have been known to be asses and take pride in being an ass, and dislike me because i dont put up with it, so he kills someone a 4th time past the allowed limit and i #kill him, and he shouts "WTF YOU ARE SUCH A BAD ADMIN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WARN ME". And if i watch someone shovekill someone, im not going to sit there and wait for you to explain why you shove killed them. Why did i clear their characters? because people assume that the clear gives them the right to grossly ignore the rules. So to prevent them from doing it further, as it seems they cant control themselves, i cleared their character, so if they want to harrass people, they can re-level up before the clear to do so.

Additionally, the people that seem to dislike me the most are the people who don't play, they just hear stories. Its like a drama-rumor mill, you guys listen to anything you were told. I mean look at wolftones story the first time i killed him for being an ass, he added all these little details in there, like i took 1000000 luck points and 1 trillion sp, and i deleted 3 random items from his inventory. I don't have any interest in spending the time to do that. If you act like an ass, im going to jail you or kill you. If i see a level 12 RL0 character break one of the rules, im going to tell him, if i see a lvl 174 RL50 break the rules, im going to jail/kill them without notice. If you've played long enough to remort, you should know the rules by now.

And as far as items, the other group of people who dislike me are the people who beg me for items and they tell them to get them theirselves. I dont give out items. I may give some bonus packs with some small random stuff in it, but i dont give people anything, even my own clan members that play on the server. In fact, alot of my quests, require you to risk loosing something. So when it comes to being 'one of the admins that ruined the coin/item economy' , i dont think i fit in there in any way, through anything i've ever done.

Additionally, If you say "THE ADMIN IS A forkING FAG", then don't expect a warning, im going to just kick you. Disrespecting an admin AND/OR a player, is not mature, and nobody wants to listen to it, so i am going to kick you without warning to. Swear words don't really bother me, but when you call someone a Fa_, or  Ni__er, thats simply immature and extremely disrespectful.

These are things i shouldnt have to explain, these are things your 5th grade teacher should have explained to you people. And quite frankly, those of you who don't like me or want me de-admined, i dont care. It's not going to happen, because a bunch of people got together, organized their bs into pretty format and emailed it off to particle. The people that support me on the other hand, have , alot of the time, been people who have been punished by my no bs rule enforcement. Yet, these people know they did something wrong, and understand that even friends of mine are'nt exempt from those. I've made mistakes in the past, but whenever i've caught them i've done my best to fix them.

Im sure you peopel think that by making 50 posts about how x person is horrible, with the same thing every single post, will somehow convince particle to get rid of x person.

I've got a suggestion for those of you who don't like me as admin. GO FIND ANOTHER SERVER. I don't think there is a single one of you who has been accusing me of all these things, that has any bit of creditibility, simply based on your hundreds of bs posts. And you know what I SUPPORT THE IDEA OF AN ADMIN LOG. I would get such a kick out of proving you people wrong.

I vote for particle to add a "ignore user" feature into the boards. I'll get the code for you if you want.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lucid »
::[  {-o-} Lucid   ]:[  Clan Orb .]Forums[/url]  ]:[  Clan Leader  ]::

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2004 02:26 pm CDT »
Sing it Bro!!

I just have ONE little problem with the following:
Im sure you peopel think that by making 50 posts about how x person is horrible, with the same thing every single post, will somehow convince particle to get rid of x person.

(Do you think you could leave my 'x' name out of it? LOL!!!)

This is a good sign that there are MANY people that have nothing better to do with thier lunch time eh? :)

OH AND for those of you who dont get it? here:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xanth »

Currently playing BF2
(Name: Xanth-911 ) BooYa!!

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2004 02:27 pm CDT »
Heh, alright, should i put Y instead?

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2004 02:28 pm CDT »
;)

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2004 02:34 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Lucid"
Funny this entire thread is Lucid AND Aphex suck as admins.. Aphex did this and that... and nothing about me?

Because of these rules (or lack-thereof), Entropy is a bad admin.

So i don't understand what your talking about "i dont listen to other peoples side".

I'm sorry, let me rephrase, you don't listen to anything. You kick/clear/jail/kill without thinking twice. No warning.

The people you hear all these horror stories from are people like CaptainPlanet

Try again.

Why did i clear their characters? because people assume that the clear gives them the right to grossly ignore the rules.

But you get to ignore them?

And as far as items, the other group of people who dislike me are the people who beg me for items and they tell them to get them theirselves. I dont give out items.

Yeah, Aphex gives out enough for both of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2004 02:41 pm CDT »
Dude jonah when you gonna learn? Noone gives a fork what you say

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2004 02:43 pm CDT »
Quote from: "FloPPy_PiLLoW"
Dude jonah when you gonna learn? Noone gives a f*** what you say

he thinks it actually means something
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2004 02:45 pm CDT »
He needs to smarten up.

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2004 02:45 pm CDT »

I'm sorry, let me rephrase, you don't listen to anything. You kick/clear/jail/kill without thinking twice. No warning.

Why did i clear their characters? because people assume that the clear gives them the right to grossly ignore the rules.

But you get to ignore them?

Alright, tell you what, since reading isnt your best suit, i'll treat you like little children, i'll hold your hand and follow you around the server and tell you when you do things wrong, just to be fair. We'll have happy bear circle time, where we sit in a circle and recite the rules in a happy song. Oh yeah, and when you do something wrong, I'll come up and talk with you, and we'll have a nice friendly discussion. Just like your 3rd grade teacher would do with you when you tried to eat the glue.

THEN I'D BE THE BESTEST ADMIN.

And you're right, i dont listen to anything, i see it. Lemme repeat it, since you, like so many others, have such limited reading capacity; You seem to only be able to read the details , that when taken out of context, prove you right. And I don't talk for Aphex, shes capable of doing it herself.

IF YOU ACT LIKE AN ASS, EXPECT TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2004 02:45 pm CDT »
FloPPy, you act like anyone actually gives a malarkey what YOU say. You're just some little kid who clings to the admins genitals, and you think people actually like you.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2004 02:47 pm CDT »
Lucid, see to the left of this website? There is a button that says "rules". Particle created these rules. This is Particle's server, not Lucid's server. Particle didn't make those rules to be ignored by his admins (and I use that term loosely).

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2004 02:48 pm CDT »
And I don't talk for Aphex, shes capable of doing it herself.

I dont need to defend myself against these idiots. It's not worth my time. Let them make asses out of themselves, they are just waisting their time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2004 02:51 pm CDT »
FloPPy, you act like anyone actually gives a **** what YOU say. You're just some little kid who clings to the admins genitals, and you think people actually like you.

PEOPLE like me

IDIOTS do not  :roll: