Poll

Would the server be better if we had NO ADMINS, and only peacekeepers.

Yes
8 (30.8%)
No
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: August 25, 2004 04:57 pm CDT

Author Topic: Would the server be better.....  (Read 26082 times)

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2004 11:34 am CDT »
Im admiting to giving out dust and having given out big items in my quests.  But I will not admin to the coin problem. You call my  a liar all you want.  But I KNOW that I wasnt the one who gave out billions and billions of coins.

Seriously do you guys realize how you act? One minute it's all LW's fault and then it's Entorpys and then it's mine. At first everyone was blaming the clear on LW and then out of nowhere it shifted to me.  

Im not the one who caused to stupid clear so just stop posting about it arleady.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Xanth

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2004 11:36 am CDT »
IT WAS ME !!!
OH... wait...
heh... I dont have admin.
Ok, never mind.. Carry on.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004 11:39 am CDT by Xanth »

Currently playing BF2
(Name: Xanth-911 ) BooYa!!

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2004 11:37 am CDT »
Quote from: "Xanth"
IT WAS ME !!!
OH... wait...

But you should! You were the best admin back in Never Quest. Me (Ghettochild) and Blink were always bothering you and asking for GM robes ;););)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

Talliun

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2004 08:47 pm CDT »
I voted no.

There's always a pro and con to every situation. And for the most part, pros out-weight the cons in this argument. But that a fairly liberal statement.

-Talliun
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Talliun »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2004 08:49 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-Icer-"
Quote from: "Xanth"
IT WAS ME !!!
OH... wait...

But you should! You were the best admin back in Never Quest. Me (Ghettochild) and Blink were always bothering you and asking for GM robes :wink:  :wink:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2004 12:05 pm CDT »
Tribes is a game.  It's also a nearly dead game.  Tribes RPG is one of the smallest mods for that dead game.  When you children grow up, you will undoubtedly stop playing this game because it's getting too old and outdated.

Right now, you are spending hours upon hours thinking and talking about how admins in this very small mod, in this very dead game, ruined it.  Think about what you are doing..  in a couple months, it won't even matter.  Nobody will care..  who could?  It's a game, and it dictates .01% of your life, yet you are wasting hours of unsavory womaning and moaning.  IT'S JUST A GAME..  IT'S A PETTY LITTLE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU ARE STRESSING LIKE ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EPIPHANY AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER KNEW IS GOING TO CHANGE..  well, it's not.  You are just wasting your time, and it's not going to make you a better person or enhance your life in any way.  When you realize how stupid and insignificant this issue is, you'll kick yourself for even being involved in it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2004 12:50 pm CDT »
Their lives are going to change!

OH NO! PCRPG IS RUINED! WHAT WILL I DO?

-watches 2 people kill themselves-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2004 01:48 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
Well, there are still a lot of people who play and enjoy playing..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2004 01:53 pm CDT »
I think what LW was trying to say is that soon when we all have more important things to deal with in our lives, such as careers, spouses, making a life, kids :P  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2004 02:09 pm CDT »
I understand what she's saying, but the fact still remains that there are people who still play, and enjoy the game. One bad admin can ruin the experience for everyone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2004 10:32 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
Tribes is a game.  It's also a nearly dead game.  Tribes RPG is one of the smallest mods for that dead game.  When you children grow up, you will undoubtedly stop playing this game because it's getting too old and outdated.

Right now, you are spending hours upon hours thinking and talking about how admins in this very small mod, in this very dead game, ruined it.  Think about what you are doing..  in a couple months, it won't even matter.  Nobody will care..  who could?  It's a game, and it dictates .01% of your life, yet you are wasting hours of ***** and moaning.  IT'S JUST A GAME..  IT'S A PETTY LITTLE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU ARE STRESSING LIKE ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EPIPHANY AND EVERYTHING YOU EVER KNEW IS GOING TO CHANGE..  well, it's not.  You are just wasting your time, and it's not going to make you a better person or enhance your life in any way.  When you realize how stupid and insignificant this issue is, you'll kick yourself for even being involved in it.

I can see it now, Tribes RPG with a better engine and considered a whole new RPG. Tribes RPG, a game itsself. That would be the best, map way bigger, tons of  new weapons, more detail on spells and skills. You're right, it's just a mod right now. But imagine it becoming an actual game by a worldwide gaming company. Haha, not like it would ever happen. Maybe in a few years I'll remember this mod and think back on this post.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »