Author Topic: I QUIT!  (Read 19052 times)

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
I QUIT!
« on: September 10, 2004 07:34 pm CDT »
Anyway guys. It's Wolftones... I was getting a Temp ban for 24 hours....But Particle can stick it up his fat ass, He is a star trek watching fat motherfuker computer geek and CRAVES attention by keeping this scumhole open.

I trust Lucid won't edit this post in an way.

I'm quitting and I suggest you all quit too. Kendril is leaving soon. You guys forces him out.. Particle has banned so many of the Oldbies here that this place is not even worth comming to anymore.

I'm going to say my goodbyes i guess...

Kendril: Your a great guy, I look forward to playing AA with you in the future :roll:  Thanks for the cool avatar, I'll take it with me whereever i move to ;););)"

Darwin: One of the 1st people i remember on here when I 1st started...Some advice, Get your head out of your fat ass..Honestly, stop showing your pic off ever 2 minutes. Your fat and ugly.  You're a follower, Like a sheep, a complete show off.. Very low form of life

Pecker: Where have you been? You really had a haterad for me eh? heh...Whatever you do i wish you the best. and when i said i was sorry for what i said before..I ment it..

Razore: I hope them horrible spots clear up in the next few years or your going to be a virgin for the rest of your life!  Leave the internet for about 4  years then come back on your 17th birthday.

eVil: Man you are one hatefull faghat! Honestly the world would be a better place without you

Ozzy: Same as evil except i feel sorry for you

To anyone else that i left out, I'm sorry...

In the words of a great man..."You're all a bunch of forkin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your forkin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you."

This is WolfTones Signing out

PEACEEEEEEEE!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004 07:44 pm CDT »
Lmao, these forums suck  :lol:

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004 07:47 pm CDT »
Quote from: "_Jonah_"
Lmao, these forums suck  :lol:

Well, Watch these forums go downhill from here Jonah.

Everyone should just leave anyway, With Kendril leaving, this place is dead...RIP PCRPG.ORG!

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004 07:53 pm CDT »
bye bye asshole. you will not be missed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Corona

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004 08:00 pm CDT »
I think I'm out too, after I finish helping Sinister set up his pcrpg logger... if his poll is to be believed, 13 people think I'm a pedophile and 4 want me dead/in hell  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Corona »

Hersh

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004 08:26 pm CDT »
Peace. Good luck to ya.

Hersh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hersh »

I kissed a drunk girl on the lips.
This post, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004 08:27 pm CDT »
Later Wolf, I'll miss your stupid but funny posts :D
peace...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by JayJay »

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2004 08:44 pm CDT »
I be there to play AA with ya M8! :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kendril »

"Mini-Me, would you like a Hot-Pocket? An Eggo?"

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
Re: I QUIT!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2004 10:08 pm CDT »
Quote from: "_WolfTones_"
eVil: Man you are one hatefull faghat! Honestly the world would be a better place without you

Strange, I believe the same about you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2004 10:34 pm CDT »
whatever

you're a worthless son of a unsavory woman that needs to die so you can stuff it

buh bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
Re: I QUIT!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2004 10:53 pm CDT »
Quote from: "_WolfTones_"
Anyway guys. It's Wolftones... I was getting a Temp ban for 24 hours....But Particle can stick it up his fat ass, He is a star trek watching fat motherfuker computer geek and CRAVES attention by keeping this scumhole open.

I trust Lucid won't edit this post in an way.

I'm quitting and I suggest you all quit too. Kendril is leaving soon. You guys forces him out.. Particle has banned so many of the Oldbies here that this place is not even worth comming to anymore.

I'm going to say my goodbyes i guess...

Kendril: Your a great guy, I look forward to playing AA with you in the future :roll:  Thanks for the cool avatar, I'll take it with me whereever i move to ;););)"

Darwin: One of the 1st people i remember on here when I 1st started...Some advice, Get your head out of your fat ass..Honestly, stop showing your pic off ever 2 minutes. Your fat and ugly.  You're a follower, Like a sheep, a complete show off.. Very low form of life

Pecker: Where have you been? You really had a haterad for me eh? heh...Whatever you do i wish you the best. and when i said i was sorry for what i said before..I ment it..

Razore: I hope them horrible spots clear up in the next few years or your going to be a virgin for the rest of your life!  Leave the internet for about 4  years then come back on your 17th birthday.

Ozzy: Same as evil except i feel sorry for you

To anyone else that i left out, I'm sorry...

In the words of a great man..."You're all a bunch of f***' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you."

This is WolfTones Signing out

PEACEEEEEEEE!

Wheres my good bye? unsavory woman.  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004 10:57 pm CDT »
Bye! Bye! Wolftones hope you are happy somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2004 10:58 pm CDT »
Hah.. what a wasted post.  He won't remember any of you, because he has no idea what friendshp really is.  When he grows out of the self-centered no-respect-for-anyone phase, he will regret everything he did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2004 10:59 pm CDT »
Who the fork are you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2004 11:04 pm CDT »
I didn't see my name either! WTF MAN OMHG! (maybe cause we didn't  know each other... or did we? boy cyberspace is a crazy thing.. let me tell ya.) oh well.. take it easy  8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »