Author Topic:  (Read 154043 times)

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004 10:43 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aphex"
Not everyone that smokes gets lung cancer. Just like not everyone who lays in the sun  gets skin cancer.

Duh.  Point out to me where I said that they did... if anything I showed exactly that they don't  in that my grandmother has no problems and has been smoking a heafty ammount for over 40 years.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2004 11:09 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Lidge Farkley"
Not everyone that smokes gets lung cancer. Just like not everyone who lays in the sun  gets skin cancer.

Duh.  Point out to me where I said that they did... if anything I showed exactly that they don't  in that my grandmother has no problems and has been smoking a heafty ammount for over 40 years.

I KNOW!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004 06:14 am CDT »
Good to know
A. The number of physicians in the United States is 700,000+
B. Accidental deaths cause by physicians per year are 120,000+
c. Accidental deaths per physician are 0.171 [U.S. Dept. of Health and
Human Services]

Think about this
A. The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000+
(Yes eighty million)
B. The number of accidental gun deaths per year, (all age groups)
is 1,500
C. The number of accidental deaths per owner is .0000188

Statistically, doctors are about 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners are!

Fact: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has a doctor

Alert your friends to this threat. We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.

As a public health measure, I have withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical attention and just think what could happen next...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2004 06:41 am CDT »
Everybody's numbers vary so widely.  I see 1500 and 38,000.  That's a lot of room for improvement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2004 08:55 am CDT »
Fact: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has a doctor

Not everyone has a doctor.
<3 google

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2004 10:18 am CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
Everybody's numbers vary so widely.  I see 1500 and 38,000.  That's a lot of room for improvement.

1500 is accidental death, Part.
38,000 are 'gun related'

If they stop fuking smoking pot and make something of their life... they can...

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2004 10:44 am CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"

38,000 are 'gun related'

Not every job  provides heathcare dumbass. And most of them you have to pay a huge fee every year.  And SOME OF US cant afford that!! Not everyone is a forking airforce brat like you ok? The government doesnt pay for our housing and doctors and everything else..
<3 google

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2004 11:03 am CDT »
...Not everyone is a f*** airforce brat like you ok? The government doesnt pay for our housing and doctors and everything else..

It's great isn't it! No bills, no budget, no problems... poor you...

I'm not an Air force brat. No one in my family was/is in the Air force... nor any other military branch.
You're crying to the wrong person... perhaps your psychiatrist?
Show some intelligence when you try to insult me. At least then I can laugh at your misfortune and incompetence.

If you are upset you can't get your anti-depressants refilled to counter-act you're weed addiction then move to Canada... it's cheap, if not free.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2004 11:11 am CDT »
...Not everyone is a f*** airforce brat like you ok? The government doesnt pay for our housing and doctors and everything else..
It's great isn't it! No bills, no budget, no problems... poor you...

I'm not an Air force brat. No one in my family was/is in the Air force... nor any other military branch.
Show some intelligence when you try to insult me. At least then I can laugh at your misfortune and incompetence.

If you are upset you can't get your anti-depressants refilled to counter-act you're weed addiction then move to Canada... it's cheap, if not free.

I would say the same for you. And why are you so quick to assume that I smoke pot and take medication.  For your imformation I am allergic to pot .  And it's so great of you to make fun of people with emotional difficulties.

I think you have just proven how mature you are. Next time dont jump to conclusions. or i'll sue you. kthanxbi.
<3 google

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2004 11:20 am CDT »

Try turning off the tv and experience stuff for yourself once instead of basing all of your judgements off of what you hear on TV.

I know alot of people who are happy and content with their lives, as well as doing pretty well themselves, that enjoy pot. Not everyone who owns a gun is a psycho loony out to kill people. Calling someone a loser based on doing pot is like calling somone a loser by what car they drive.

When you get out of highschool, you'll realize that the real world is nothing like it. In the real world, people who do drugs of various kinda don't always do it for the sole reason of looking cool. This isnt to say there are none who do, but to say the opposite, is to indulge in a stereotype fueled by people who are too shallow to put meaning to their words, and base everything they think and know off of what they hear from other people or the TV.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lucid »
::[  {-o-} Lucid   ]:[  Clan Orb .]Forums[/url]  ]:[  Clan Leader  ]::

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2004 11:28 am CDT »
...And it's so great of you to make fun of people with emotional difficulties.

Everyone has 'emotional difficulties' at some point in their life... it's you're reliance on medication which sickens my effort to fight on behalf of your freedom. Your overall persona is nothing of value. You have no place.  Your lack of being is the reason I carry a gun. To purify the gene pool.
To even think of trying or being in the presence of a harmful and illegal drug should warrant removal of all your moral and constitutional rights. The only reason I endorse institutions which treat your ignorance and incompetence is to allow such individuals as you to suffer. Otherwise, I’d kill you. Take that lightly from someone who serves your country...

Your medication may grant you a 'normal' life one day, but it will never remove your ability to live a 'normal' life. Enjjoy your flaws. They make me look better.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2004 11:41 am CDT »
...And it's so great of you to make fun of people with emotional difficulties.

Everyone has 'emotional difficulties' at some point in their life... it's you're reliance on medication which sickens my effort to fight on behalf of your freedom. Your overall persona is nothing of value. You have no place.  Your lack of being is the reason I carry a gun. To purify the gene pool.
To even think of trying or being in the presence of a harmful and illegal drug should warrant removal of all your moral and constitutional rights. The only reason I endorse institutions which treat your ignorance and incompetence is to allow such individuals as you to suffer. Otherwise, I’d kill you. Take that lightly from someone who serves your country...

Your medication may grant you a 'normal' life one day, but it will never remove your ability to live a 'normal' life. Enjjoy your flaws. They make me look better.

It makes me feel real safe knowing that that is the reason you are in the military.

And im going to school to be a pharmacists so dont talk to me about medication effecting people.  

And for the record I have never had to take medication for emitonal problems in my life. And if you havnt either then you have no room talking about how good it is for people.  It is an imbalance in their brains that keeps them from preforming like everyday people. I do not agree however with the tons and tons of poeple who get their doctors to prescribe them prozac and pain killers by the hundreds just becuase they dont want to deal with life. It is a serious desease and it is not something you can cure with out at least some medication. I suggest if you have no expericence with this then you need to shut up becuase you do not know what you're talking about.

and this is my last post in this thread becuase you have proven to me time and time again how imature you are and everything that comes out of your mouth is  made up by you. So when you get some hard evidence and stop posting as "im a big bad military asshole who thinks I know how people should act and im going to kill you wtih my big bad gun" then you can talk to me.

Oh and any idiot can fire a gun......it doesnt make you special.
<3 google

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2004 12:21 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Bill Hicks"
Anyone....DUMB ENOUGH to want to be in the military should be allowed in. End of forking story. That should be the only requirement, I don't care how many pushups you can do. Put on a helmet, go wait in that foxhole, we'll tell you when we need you to kill somebody.

Y'know what I mean, I'm so sick...I've watched these forking Congressional hearings with all these military guys and these pundits, "oh the esprit de corps will be affected and we are such a moral-"

Excuse me, Aren't y'all forking HIRED KILLERS? SHUT UP. You are thugs and when we need you to go blow the fork out of a nation of little brown people we'll let you know, until then....

Where'd the forking military get all these morals, "WE ARE THE MILITARY. Is that a village of children and kids, where's the napalm Kaboom. I don't want any gay people hanging around me while I'm killing kids, I just don't want to see it"

You prove his point far too well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lucid »
::[  {-o-} Lucid   ]:[  Clan Orb .]Forums[/url]  ]:[  Clan Leader  ]::

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2004 07:28 pm CDT »

38,000 are 'gun related'

It's funny that you say that because the only people I can think of who don't have doctors are actually not pot-heads.  In fact... all of the pot-heads I can think of can afford doctors.

Hmm....

So... you're also Aphex's Psychatrist?

It looks like you are in the military?  I did not read enough to confirm this, but you are violating all of the reasons the military was formed if you are at all in the slightest serious about your posts.
Your lack of being is the reason I carry a gun. To purify the gene pool.

This is a good reason for you not to carry a gun or be a part of the US Military.  The US Military is designed as a protector of the country and all fo its people despite their opposition to your point of views.  As a soldier, you military point of view is that of the people.  You have no right to oppose any resident of the USA as long as you are in the military, unless it is a part of your orders.  Being in the military, it is your responsibility to have no opinion that is not that of the USA people, government, unit, and any other things they include in the general and special orders.

Based on your post it would be most illogical to have some one like you in the military because you represent a threat the the USA people and government with your anarchistic and violently opposing views to the USA, the government and it's people.

*edit in addition:
As well, Bill Hicks is simply using the examples of the misguided soldiers (such as Ziros, if in fact he is a soldier and does hold these views to be truths to him during his service [which he is not allowed to do!]) to enforce the negative and opposing side to the USA military and the USA govenrment.

In a perfect world, everyone would be a good soldier, would be a good citisen, would follow the rules which have been laid out (grated they were sound and sensible rules) and would respect and follow their general and special orders to the fullest and best of their ability.

Unfortunately this is not a perfect rule and we do have people who do not fully resepct the positions they are in and the responsibilities that they represent (take any major political party, for example.)

Well that is all I can think to say at this time.

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2004 08:06 pm CDT »
By your assumption i think that you see me as only a 'military member'
You're wrong.
I have an opinion, i vote, i pay taxes and I hold stocks. My role is not 'for the US people' it is to protect my country. By someone (anyone) severly degrading our way of life by so choosing to commit illeagal and harmful acts is not 'in the best intrest' of this country. No where in the UCMJ does it state i can't have an opinion. The constitution applies to me. Therefor my opinion of 'protecting the country' stands. You said yourself that I am here to 'protect the country'
Is it not protecting the country by being against abuse and misuse of drugs?

and i don't know what the fuk "So... you're also Aphex's Psychatrist?" means... next time read the post, i never said i was her fuking shrink, i told her to talk to one.