Poll

Do you respect aphex

yes
15 (57.7%)
no
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: September 17, 2004 10:12 am CDT

Author Topic: Bice is retarded.  (Read 23929 times)

Aphex

• Uber Menace
Bice is retarded.
« on: September 17, 2004 10:17 am CDT »
I respect me and that's all that matters. I could care less about all these little punks ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004 10:22 am CDT »
If any of you actually took any time to discuss anything with Aphex, you would quickly find that she is a lot smarter than most of you.  Just because she doesn't bend to your every whim on PCRPG, or come online drunk and over-quest (which is fun, don't get me wrong) does not mean that you should lose respect.  Before you go and pass judgement on why you do or don't respect her, ask yourself why you don't.  Many people don't respect people that don't respect them, but from what I have seen and know about the majority of people that dislike her, ass kissing or begging for favors is not the best way to go about gaining respect.
I know the majority of respect Aphex has for me comes from my coding ability, and that is fine with me.  I can put something out there that earns me respect, in turn I can respect those people that recognize what I have to offer.
I have a strong feeling that this post will turn into a flame, and I think Particle might want to lock it before mental midgets come and try to argue with each other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Quote from: "Artorius"
Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004 10:26 am CDT »
Quote from: "BiceCanada"
I respect me and that's all that matters. I could care less about all these little punks ;)

Is it any wonder you get little respect lol

Im saying that half the people that play this game are here to cause trouble and dont need my respect. I only give respect to people who deserve it. And I dont really care if they respect me.  I do the best I can in the way that I see fit and if people dont like it then that's their problem. Like gladio said, if people would take the time to talk to me they would see that im a lot different than I am portrayed here.
<3 google

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004 10:29 am CDT »
If that was the case then every single post on this forum would be locked (most of them are)  But you would have to be a moron if you want this thread locked and it hasnt even started yet

*sigh* This is what is known as: "case and point"

(If you don't see the humor in what I just said, PM me and sit back as I diminish your self-esteem.)

So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004 10:32 am CDT »
lets make this thread a vote of confidence (or NO confidence ;))

anyway aphex i only did the poll about you as a matter of interest i didnt mean to single you out

i only choose you because you seem to me the lowest respect admin around here, i have heard a lot of strong words used against you from a number of people but thats only what i see.

Oh that's fine by me. Like I said, I dont care about anyones respect but my own.  So the fact that I have the least is not a big issue.  This is a game.  I am here to help out a friend to make sure things run ok. I am not here to please the masses.
<3 google

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2004 10:34 am CDT »
I have respect for Aphex. I just think that she should not address the flames towards her and be the bigger person. When you flame back it only shows that it got to you. Be the bigger adult and just ignore it. When they realise it doesnt bother you they will move on to someone else. Flaming back is a sign of weakness! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kendril »

"Mini-Me, would you like a Hot-Pocket? An Eggo?"

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2004 10:36 am CDT »
Quote from: "Kendril"
I have respect for Aphex. I just think that she should not address the flames towards her and be the bigger person. When you flame back it only shows that it got to you. Be the bigger adult and just ignore it. When they realise it doesnt bother you they will move on to someone else. Flaming back is a sign of weakness! :)

Yeah but you dont understand how it affects me. Most of you just go about this as a game, or a forum. You dont actually think the people on the other side are real. Just words on a screen. But I however think of each and everyone of you as a real person. So it's personal for me when someone attacks my life.
<3 google

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2004 10:36 am CDT »
N0 !TS N0T KENDR!LS!!!1!

FLAMEING IS GOD FOR PPELS TO DO BECUSE IT SHOW THAT YU ARE BETTAR!!!one!1

KISSINGFISH TAGHT ME TAT!!!!!!!!

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2004 10:37 am CDT »
well looks like you might need to change your ways a bit Aphex cause all the bickering and flaming is not going to stop unless you become the bigger person and not wear your emotions on your sleeve.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004 10:39 am CDT »
well looks like you might need to change your ways a bit Aphex cause all the bickering and flaming is not going to stop unless you become the bigger person and not wear your emotions on your sleeve.

I guess Im just too emotional then. That's who I am.  I've met some of my best friends online. So it's a different world for me. Most people just look at it like a joke, but I treat everyone as if they were real people and not just words. I know I shouldnt.  And I know I shouldnt reply to peoples posts about me, but I take it personal.
<3 google

BiceCanada

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2004 10:42 am CDT »
I've met some of my best friends online. So it's a different world for me. Most people just look at it like a joke, but I treat everyone as if they were real people and not just words. I know I shouldnt.

yes well im sure that 7 is a really nice guy in real life
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BiceCanada »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004 10:44 am CDT »
I've met some of my best friends online. So it's a different world for me. Most people just look at it like a joke, but I treat everyone as if they were real people and not just words. I know I shouldnt.

yes well im sure that 7 is a really nice guy in real life

harhar.

see why I dont respect people? dont believe everything you hear on the intarweb little one.
<3 google

Ziros Suntol

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004 10:47 am CDT »
Contrary to historical posts I can honestly say that I, on a personal level, respect Aphex as a person. Perhaps some of
her political and moral views are less than perfect in how I judge her and everyone else, but that doesn't change what kind of person she is.
And considering her stone-wall conscious, she won't go sour anytime soon. Although we can have our own argumentative,
and somewhat aggressive, posts it doesn't change the fact that she doesn't run away. If she feels strongly enough about the situation, as I often do, she'll argue it.

Respect the topic at hand, not how the other feels about it.

So yes, I do respect her. She keeps life interesting and the argument fun...

Until someone locks the thread... which is childish.

-Zi 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Ziros Suntol »

Kendril

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2004 10:54 am CDT »

I guess Im just too emotional then. That's who I am.  I've met some of my best friends online. So it's a different world for me. Most people just look at it like a joke, but I treat everyone as if they were real people and not just words. I know I shouldnt.  And I know I shouldnt reply to peoples posts about me, but I take it personal.

Cant take it personal--especially if you in a position of power. people are always gonna try to knock you down. Look at you and George Bush(using this purely for example--please no politics posts)
You gotta let it roll off and proceed ahead

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2004 11:03 am CDT »

Cant take it personal--especially if you in a position of power. people are always gonna try to knock you down. Look at you and George Bush(using this purely for example--please no politics posts)
You gotta let it roll off and proceed ahead

I know what you mean. :)
<3 google