Poll

Do you respect aphex

yes
15 (57.7%)
no
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: September 17, 2004 10:12 am CDT

Author Topic: Bice is retarded.  (Read 22936 times)

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2004 07:50 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Frantic"
Oh no! We have disturbed Clan Orb!

*Cue Orb members trying to stick up for Aphex even though they know everything is true* (But god-forbid they lose the free handouts they get on the server  :wink: )

and I havnt played on the server in more than 2 months.  

please choose your words a little bit more wisley.  You're saying that I lie to everyone about everything. Proof please? Back up your malarkey or shut the fork up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2004 07:51 pm CDT »

*Cue Orb members trying to stick up for Aphex even though they know everything is true* (But god-forbid they lose the free handouts they get on the server  :wink: )

This has never happened.  Anyone who is a friend will stick up for a friend when they are faced with insurmountable injustice.  As a member of Clan Orb I would think that she would be denfended by her firends from said clan who are present here.

Clan Orb really has little to do with these forums... sure there is some behind the scenes work they do but there is not a shadow goverment of Orb running the server or forums or giving handouts.

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2004 08:00 pm CDT »
Im surprised nobody , except celtic, has gotten on particles case for being in orb.

This forum is for stupid, trolling, and pointless spam. Nothing you have said or accused has been proved or even debated with any logic. So it was moved to the forum that was most appropriate for your posts.

All you are doing is making repeated posts with random accusations with the intent to start a fight.

You and Frantic are doing exactly what Celtic did, and i really wouldn't be all too suprised if you were really celtic on a new name and IP. And that removes all of your credibility. You guys are just a bunch of trollers, nothing more.

If you guys are unclear that what your posting is BS, let me go and anounce that Bice is celtic and frantic is his girlfriend, then i will repeatedly respond to you guys as such and accuse you of it.  Then you'll see just how rediculous and shallow your accusations are, since that is about equal to what you guys are doing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lucid »
::[  {-o-} Lucid   ]:[  Clan Orb .]Forums[/url]  ]:[  Clan Leader  ]::

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2004 08:10 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Lucid"
Im surprised nobody , except celtic, has gotten on particles case for being in orb.

This forum is for stupid, trolling, and pointless spam. Nothing you have said or accused has been proved or even debated with any logic. So it was moved to the forum that was most appropriate for your posts.

All you are doing is making repeated posts with random accusations with the intent to start a fight.

You and Frantic are doing exactly what Celtic did, and i really wouldn't be all too suprised if you were really celtic on a new name and IP. And that removes all of your credibility. You guys are just a bunch of trollers, nothing more.

If you guys are unclear that what your posting is BS, let me go and anounce that Bice is celtic and frantic is his girlfriend, then i will repeatedly respond to you guys as such and accuse you of it.  Then you'll see just how rediculous and shallow your accusations are, since that is about equal to what you guys are doing.

....by "you" who do you mean?  Your post is right after my post, after all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2004 08:19 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Lidge Farkley"

....by "you" who do you mean?  Your post is right after my post, after all.

He didnt mean you.
<3 google

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2004 08:31 pm CDT »
actually after giving it some though, sounds alot like jonah/others that were banned, just coming back to take stabs at whoever they can because they're mad they got banned.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2004 09:04 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Lidge Farkley"

This has never happened.  Anyone who is a friend will stick up for a friend when they are faced with insurmountable injustice.  As a member of Clan Orb I would think that she would be denfended by her firends from said clan who are present here.

Clan Orb really has little to do with these forums... sure there is some behind the scenes work they do but there is not a shadow goverment of Orb running the server or forums or giving handouts.

Peace.

You, sir, are wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Corona

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2004 09:11 pm CDT »
Don't feed the trolls.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Corona »

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2004 09:37 pm CDT »
Clan Orb ~ The Illuminati

Some of you may get that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »

Lucid

• Orb Member
  • Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2004 09:49 pm CDT »
Heh makes sense sinister. Its funny how the trolls react when bs is thrown their way. All the sudden they know what its like to have people make up random bs and pretend to know about it, and then accuse them of it. Pretty soon you guys are going to pretend that you spamming the poll is some form of concrete evidence.

I tested my point, it was proven all too clearly.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2004 10:15 pm CDT »
Heh makes sense sinister. Its funny how the trolls react when bs is thrown their way. All the sudden they know what its like to have people make up random bs and pretend to know about it, and then accuse them of it. Pretty soon you guys are going to pretend that you spamming the poll is some form of concrete evidence.

shh they might hear you. It will only further upset them.....

*throws meat at corona*
<3 google

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2004 10:20 pm CDT »

I didn't reply to your other post because you were clearly solely trying to get me to.

I shouldn't have replied to this, but I know somewhere down the line there would have been a "OMG FRANTIC GOT PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNZ0RED BY LUCID UH OHHHHHH".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2004 10:31 pm CDT »
Suck my ballzak Frantic!!!1
oooooooooooooooooooo  ownage...pwnd...omg, u suck!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2004 10:33 pm CDT »
SINISTER, walk away. Right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2004 10:40 pm CDT »
actually after giving it some though, sounds alot like jonah/others that were banned, just coming back to take stabs at whoever they can because they're mad they got banned.

They don't care that their banned.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »