Author Topic: PKers/Zone Hoggers  (Read 4245 times)

Myst

• Goblin Pup
PKers/Zone Hoggers
« on: October 21, 2004 05:46 pm CDT »
Serveral people went into Gran'kar ruins even though the enemies in there were far below thier levels.... I had 11 LCK but these guys decided to kill me while I was training... I've attached two screen shots.. one showing a player named TheEnd killing me for a mysterious reason.... another is a group of high level people in Gran'kar Ruins who are way above the level of people who should be there... zone hogging essentially. I didn't even say anything to them so I have no clue why they killed me.. and took my items.

Me getting hit for 250 damage by TheEnd... lost 11 LCK because I wasn't paying attention to him to run away.

Why are all these high levels hanging out in Gran'Kar? Zone hogging?
[/img]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Myst »
Myst

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004 05:54 pm CDT »
I too was having a problem getting enough proff, I hate relying on word of mouth, now that atleast I have some evidence to got along w/ it.. I will punish him Next time I see him.

a few people are taking advantage of my friendship and are trying to hide behind it. sorry If it seems that I am treating them diffrentily than the rest of you, but noone has gave me any hard eveidence of them doing some thing illeagly. Ive heard alot about them being assholes, and If I hear one more thing about them breaking the rules I will start punishing them based on word of mouth.

Sorry if it seems like Im not doing enough ,but I think as a pK I have guide lines to follow as well.

Anyone w/ Server issues I urge to email me at metalrock19@gmail.com . Send As many Screen shots as you need along w/ the discription of the ScreenShot(s).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004 06:13 pm CDT »
Don't involve me with this. I'm not allowed in Gran`Kar? I wasn't killing your precious bots (I believe there are around 4 at a time?), I didn't touch you, and I didn't take your items.

Sorry if I was an inconvenience in the 70 seconds I was there, king of Gran`Kar ruins. </sarcasm>

By the way, this is Jonah.

As far as me trying to take advantage of you, GE, I'm sorry you feel that way, because I certainly don't. I feel that we are friends, but I have never tried to take advantage of you, and I'm sorry if you feel that I did..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Myst

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004 06:53 pm CDT »
Jonah... if I want to involve you I have 5 other screenshots but I didn't post them... this one is only about TheEnd. And btw.. I don't think your jailing worked, GE... I saw TheEnd in Uber not like after you said you jailed him
Myst

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004 07:00 pm CDT »
figures.. someone gave him a lift outa there... Future threads like this go in Assistance.

Myst

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004 07:01 pm CDT »
The end atatck me again...

Myst

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2004 08:09 pm CDT »
How's about an admin get on there and start doing something about it instead of pk's....pk's have limited abilities and like GE said, they probably got a tp out of jail, so that kind of punishment seems to be flawed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004 09:07 pm CDT »
Screenshots of what, Myst, me legally PKing you?

Oh, and you shouldn't fastswing, you might get caught sometime..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004 10:09 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Sinister"
How's about an admin get on there and start doing something about it instead of pk's....pk's have limited abilities and like GE said, they probably got a tp out of jail, so that kind of punishment seems to be flawed.

Like what? We are bound by the rules which is mostly jailing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004 11:26 pm CDT »
how about take double the LCK from them that they took from someone else¿ I Dunno jailing just seems like it isnt enough w/ some people.

I will deal w/ TheEnd.

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2004 11:33 pm CDT »
Then you get complaints about you power tripping or abusing admin. At least when I jail I can just say that is what is in the rules. '
Fair? Maybe not.
Politically Correct? Yes.

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2004 11:39 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Then you get complaints about you power tripping or abusing admin. At least when I jail I can just say that is what is in the rules. '
Fair? Maybe not.
Politically Correct? Yes.

Yeah, I see what you mean.. Even I have had a few complaints about me abusing pK.. no offence to the otehr admins/pKs But I think I give outt he most warnings..
As Im sure you know Hollywood some people deserve alot more than jail time w/ bubba lol

Hersh

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004 12:19 am CDT »

Move the jails out of the reach of other players. 5000m below where they are now ought to do it.

(Or add another jail out of reach of the players, that way admins can still incorporate the normal Jail into their quests, or use it to round up players before a quest.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hersh »

I kissed a drunk girl on the lips.
This post, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004 03:21 am CDT »
Hahah you saw me spawn Bubba with Floppy? Good times.

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004 02:18 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Hersh"

Move the jails out of the reach of other players. 5000m below where they are now ought to do it.

(Or add another jail out of reach of the players, that way admins can still incorporate the normal Jail into their quests, or use it to round up players before a quest.)

Great idea.....or make a minimum security cell and a maximum security cell.  If you get jailed and then break out and get caught, then it's double penalty in the maximum security cell.   :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sinister »