Author Topic: Smurf System  (Read 12432 times)

eViL

• Uber Menace
Smurf System
« on: November 5, 2002 03:38 pm CST »
ok, as i was coding a smurf system for the servers, i came across an interesting snag and wanted to see what your opinions are, because i know what mine are.

i could tie the smurf system into a bot, allowing players to go to the bot, pay x coins and the bot would tell the player any/all the smurf names of the player they request.  the snag, what about admins?  should players be able to get the smurf names of admins or should those smurf names stay in the darkness?  and also, i thought about maybe a list of names, if the player's choice is on that list of names, don't say the smurfs, just say something like the player has no smurfs or whatever.

i don't know, just some ideas and some questions.  would be nice to get some positive feedback.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Zieg_Feld

• Orc Thrasher
Re: Smurf System
« Reply #1 on: November 5, 2002 04:19 pm CST »
hmm...that would be pretty cool, but he should be put at random locations every once in a while, if you can code that in...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Zieg_Feld »

eViL

• Uber Menace
Re: Smurf System
« Reply #2 on: November 5, 2002 04:22 pm CST »
wouldn't be hard =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.