Author Topic: photos  (Read 31132 times)

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2005 02:23 pm CDT »
You did? I don't remember that at all... but that just proves how jealous you were. keke
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2005 02:50 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
Oooh, I've been dared. I guess I have to do it now, as this external all-encompassing bond of dignity and pride must be honoured-- aw, oops, my mistake. This isn't kindergarten.

Also, your amazing ability to detect comedic sarcasm is commendable! ... Dumbass.

seriousally stfu...You probally uglier than razore, thats why your too pussy to show your ugly face!

What happened to the fat comments? I guess those went nowhere when you found the picture I posted. Now we've moved on to ugly comments, I guess? And why would you dare me to do something, then tell me to "seriousally stfu"? I don't know what seriousally means, but I do know that if you address someone, it's silly to tell them to shut up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2005 03:06 pm CDT »
wow u really are out to make yourself feel all powerfull on the internet using big words for absolutely no reason..LOL KEEP IT UP!! Maybe some day you'll get out of your room and find out your just a piece of dirty malarkey!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2005 03:36 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Artorius"
You did? I don't remember that at all... but that just proves how jealous you were. keke

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2005 03:37 pm CDT »
Hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2005 03:38 pm CDT »
i see someone remembers the pic he showed before..I did that pic YEARS ago

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2005 04:48 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
wow u really are out to make yourself feel all powerfull on the internet using big words for absolutely no reason..LOL KEEP IT UP!! Maybe some day you'll get out of your room and find out your just a piece of dirty ****!
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
What happened to the fat comments? I guess those went nowhere when you found the picture I posted. Now we've moved on to ugly comments, I guess? And why would you dare me to do something, then tell me to "seriousally stfu"? I don't know what seriousally means, but I do know that if you address someone, it's silly to tell them to shut up.

I don't know what your definition of a 'big word' is, but going by the definition the last time I heard that term used (elementary school), my post doesn't contain any. I guess the term has changed since the last time I had the mental capacity of a ten-year-old.

Besides, I'll take it as a compliment that you tried to flame me and all you could come up is 'you're too smart'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]