Author Topic: Nazis Will Seem Like Cuddly Pillows  (Read 13727 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Nazis Will Seem Like Cuddly Pillows
« on: January 29, 2003 12:18 am CST »
Arguing like this is for private places, not public domain.  EVIL_INC and eViL, keep it in PM's and away from the public forums.  Nothing against any of you two personally, but you're dropping the amount of relaxed conversations take place here and chewing up perfectly good bandwidth for nothing constructive.

Quite simply, if you carry on the fight, whichever does is banned.  Play hard, play nice.

This isn't an invite for you all to comment about how you thought one of the two is or was right.  You can comment on my message, however.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003 08:26 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003 12:19 am CST »
P.S.

I will not let this forum spiral into the hell hole that was the old TRPG forums.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003 12:28 am CST »
All I have to say is THANK YOU!!!
Its about time an admin here has decided to step in and stop the insanity.
Arguments SHOULD (as I have already posted elsewhere in this forum) be kept to the private message option or even better yet, taken care of through other means such as icq or msn ect.
We dont want to see this sort of behavior here any more than we do on the server.
Hopefully through this announcment we will have finally solved the problem. :)
(Particle, this was a comment made about your post, not any other posts on this forum. Several of us have been trying to get things under control and we are glad that we have your support in this undertaking of cleaning up the forums)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2003 12:36 am CST »
INC, you're just going to make people mad when they read that.  Just drop the subject.

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003 09:46 am CST »
All i can say is i hope evil loses access to Icacer and they both stop bickering i had another message but didnt wanna make part mad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2003 11:36 pm CST »
Nazi's are already cuddly pillows. I heart nazi's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2003 12:06 am CST »
Im getting sick of this.  When I go into general discussion, all I see is complaints and unsavory womaning.  You know what we were all talking about a few months ago?  Happy stuff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2003 12:48 am CST »
Which we shall promptly begin to do again or there will be hell to pay.  (ok, maybe not that harsh)

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2003 12:58 am CST »
lol i waznt realy aware that u people considered what evil_inc and evil are doing to be... fighting/argueing

i find it rather entertaining.... ive always enjoyed how evil cries over everything bah.... oh well

I do like what u said particle.... play hard and play nice kiddies
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2003 01:15 am CST »
I dont want hate.  I just want BANG BANG BANG! http://download.consumptionjunction.com ... _15783.swf
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2003 01:36 am CST »
Lol Dar, I like WOO WOO better lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2003 07:38 am CST »
Again, leave me out of this. I am not involved. :roll:
But with eViL now banned, it looks like things can now finally get back to normal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2003 09:22 am CST »
He isn't banned, and INC, you had just as much to play as eViL.  I said drop it.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2003 09:51 am CST »
Yeah listen to the man.. DROP IT.. lol sorry always wanted to do that LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2003 02:48 pm CST »
If it doesnt stop ill come to your house's/apartments and cut off your fingers and tounges. Drop it allready you 2 are worse than a divorsed couple. Good god. :(

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.