Author Topic: House Changes  (Read 23867 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: House Changes
« Reply #30 on: September 6, 2010 07:13 am CDT »
if i change house do i get to keep my rp?

No, The Rank points refer to your rank within that house. If you change houses you start over.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2010 07:57 pm CST »
then why not just change houses at ethren and spend 4k coins instead of millions?

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2010 09:16 pm CST »
Because changing houses at ethren doesnt take you out of the "rat race". The idea of removing from your house is to remove you from all houses without having to go into another.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2010 10:46 pm CST »
but people were paying millions to have admins change their house to another, read the thread

-ShaNNaRa-

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010 04:32 am CST »
If you switch houses at Ethren, you lose all of your rank points that you had earned.

If you pay the admin to switch houses (1.5 million or whatever your fee is), you keep the RP.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010 07:57 am CST »
Again, not everyone who would want to ask an admin to remove them from their house is wanting to get into another house. Shann makes a good point on the RP. I had not known that aspect of it. Thanx :)
The thread does not detail exactly which players are going from house to house or from house to totally out of house so I cant point at exact players. I know for sure B2 (think that was the one) totally wanted out of houses altogether and I am SURE he is historically not the only one.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010 09:03 am CST »
uhhh...

If you switch houses at Ethren, you lose all of your rank points that you had earned.

If you pay the admin to switch houses (1.5 million or whatever your fee is), you keep the RP.

if i change house do i get to keep my rp?

No, The Rank points refer to your rank within that house. If you change houses you start over.