Author Topic: PCRPG Source Information  (Read 8716 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006 09:01 AM GMT »
Wow, that's a really cool idea.  Also, I never thought about the remort system that way.  It is a good point though.
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by Particle »
The last clear was 3,063 days ago as of February 15, 2013.  That is over eight years ago, folks; not that such things are incredible selling points anymore.

Light from our sun has been to all three stars in the Centauri system since, passed Barnard's star years ago, whizzed by Wolf 359 last July, and passed Lalande a month or so ago.  We'll be heading by Sirius this year on April 28.

sin

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006 07:21 PM GMT »
I think that's an awesome idea.  It would allow for endless upgrades and changes to the storyline.  Kudos.
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by sin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006 09:58 PM GMT »
This isn't really a discussion thread.  I'll go ahead and make one.  Please continue there.
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970 12:00 AM GMT by Particle »
The last clear was 3,063 days ago as of February 15, 2013.  That is over eight years ago, folks; not that such things are incredible selling points anymore.

Light from our sun has been to all three stars in the Centauri system since, passed Barnard's star years ago, whizzed by Wolf 359 last July, and passed Lalande a month or so ago.  We'll be heading by Sirius this year on April 28.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
Re: PCRPG Source Information
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008 10:39 AM GMT »
I'm terribly sorry to necro a topic that's 1.5 years old (my only saving grace is that it was stickied), but I've become much, much more interested in seeing PCRPG:S come to fruition. This is in part because I've finally gotten my hands on HL2 in the last year and am simply amazed by the power of the engine while still running smoothly on my moderately mediocre system.

I haven't heard anything from anyone about PCRPG:S in at least a year, and of course, a year ago I didn't care (because I didn't play HL2 then). So I guess an honest and frank answer would be best. Is PCRPG:S vaporware? Are there others wanting to see it? Or is it time to move on? Where does it stand at this point, and what still needs to be done?

borse

• Goblin Pup
Re: PCRPG Source Information
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010 07:15 PM GMT »
I want to see it!!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Tribes RPG / PCRPG is a modification of the game "Starseige: _______".  (Just the word that goes in the blank):
This question is designed to stop automated account registration.  Those accounts are typically used to post messages commonly referred to as _______.  (Same name as a meat product packed into a rectangular can):
What color is the night sky?: