Author Topic: Ideas and Suggestions  (Read 3014 times)

Banzai

• Goblin Pup
Ideas and Suggestions
« on: January 6, 2007 11:20 pm CST »
Welcome to Banzai's I&S, where we post stuff that could be used to update pcrpg!

I'll start by making a suggestion: a court (program) in or near Keldrin or Ethren (maybe Jaten)

(someone worthy of being a lawyer in pcrpg can get a living working in court, where those convicted would get a trial before inprisonment, just so they don't get jailed for nothin

lawyer plantiff or defendent, if you are one of these, and you drop out during trial, the verdict will be ruled against you

not everyone can be a lawyer, prove yourself by answering these questions:

1. What are the first ten amendments of the US Constitution called?
2. What is the 1st amendment of the US Constitution?
3. What is the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution?
4. State the "Miranda Warning"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Banzai »
I am a proud sandwich maker at Checkers/Rally's drive-in.

sergiekun

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2007 12:18 am CST »
vehicles, like gliders, wagons, boat's (personal), and others
also maybe personal bulding materials (like castle walls, floors, stairs, furniture, and so on) that would be unable to clip with anything but other building materials, so that it can't be use to block stuff, and if it is there will be admins to rescue you... the castle stuff would be useful because there could be player made outposts near hunting areas and such, and when a post is made (atleast 3 walls, 1 door, and a roof used) a merchant, banker, smither, or such will be an option to pay to come... and when more of the neccessaries are used in the same area more bots can be bought...
that and a place where 2-10 bots build brick by brick a castle that will be used later as the capital of the country (it would help ad backbone to a political storyline, and serve as a perfect place for a supremecourt for Banzai, also a perfect place for the best armors weapons building materials, and misc) it would be kinda cool some bots dressed in worker outfits working kind of slowly to build brick by brick a castle... i could just sit there and watch. :) well i'm full of ideas most bizare bust the rest fit in the sane category.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sergiekun »
no more advertising i'm taking the server down, until further notice...
no one wants to help no one gets to try out what i just found on the internet...
pretty pretty tgx files, pretty pretty tgx files :)

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 7, 2007 12:36 pm CST »
Quote from: "sergiekun"
vehicles, like gliders, wagons, boat's (personal), and others
also maybe personal bulding materials (like castle walls, floors, stairs, furniture, and so on) that would be unable to clip with anything but other building materials, so that it can't be use to block stuff, and if it is there will be admins to rescue you... the castle stuff would be useful because there could be player made outposts near hunting areas and such, and when a post is made (atleast 3 walls, 1 door, and a roof used) a merchant, banker, smither, or such will be an option to pay to come... and when more of the neccessaries are used in the same area more bots can be bought...
that and a place where 2-10 bots build brick by brick a castle that will be used later as the capital of the country (it would help ad backbone to a political storyline, and serve as a perfect place for a supremecourt for Banzai, also a perfect place for the best armors weapons building materials, and misc) it would be kinda cool some bots dressed in worker outfits working kind of slowly to build brick by brick a castle... i could just sit there and watch. :) well i'm full of ideas most bizare bust the rest fit in the sane category.

the day that we will see vehicles in rpg..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

sergiekun

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 7, 2007 01:49 pm CST »
hey like i said i'm the king of sainity-less ideas, my favorite of these would be a giant blob that is taller than keldrin stacked 5 times, and eats noobs (controled by admins) it can be like the kraken for davey jones (in pirates of the carribian)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sergiekun »
no more advertising i'm taking the server down, until further notice...
no one wants to help no one gets to try out what i just found on the internet...
pretty pretty tgx files, pretty pretty tgx files :)

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2007 07:57 pm CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »