Author Topic: I got banned.  (Read 17231 times)

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007 07:27 pm CDT »
Emo didn't exist then...It used to be goth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007 07:42 pm CDT »
Sinister, all I've been saying this whole time is that you broke the rules and you will be held accountable for that like any other player.  I'm not bullying you, I'm not harassing you, I'm just saying that you aren't God.  Quit acting like you are.  I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything.

If this was the first time you'd broken the rules, I'd be cool with that.  However, last fall you connection spammed as well as that summer.  Often you sick your cronies on my server as well to do your dirty work by proxy.  You advertise both in the server and on my forum from time to time and I do nothing.

Why now that you get banned for breaking the rules repeatedly do you get so mad and threaten us?  Does that sound responsible?  Does that sound mature?  No, it isn't.  Act your age, man.  You're 28 for crying-out-loud.  Aren't you mature enough to simply accept that you broke the rules and accept the punishment that went along with it for repeated offense?

Crashing my own server will do nothing but cement your position as an immature individual with nothing on his mind but revenge for that which warrants none.

There's no malice in my voice here.  You just seem to be having a hard time accepting that you are just another player when on my server instead of an administrator.  You've no authority here, but you are welcome to run your own server as you see fit within the laws of your country/state/county/city.  Please leave me to do the same.  That's all I'm asking.  Playing is a privilege, not an entitlement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

sin

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007 07:51 pm CDT »
You sir have offended me and my honor is at stake.  I declare Jihad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007 08:02 pm CDT »
So your response is to threaten me instead of just fessing up?  That hardly seems like I'm offending you--it seems like I'm accurately depicting your behavior instead.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Xotto

• Goblin Pup
hmm
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007 08:03 pm CDT »
now this is funny especially when ur people part are dissin ours, yet 1 they don't come into our server to know what's up or how things are yet they choose to run their mouths, quite comical how they blamed me alot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xotto »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007 08:07 pm CDT »
LawL. I'm pretty sure he was bein sarcastic about a holy war.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

Xotto

• Goblin Pup
hmm
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007 08:10 pm CDT »
nope sorry he was dead serious, u might as well stop playin now, and as for u part, u forked up by being an ass, i hope u enjoy all the down time to come u fork[/u]

plasma

• Orc Thrasher
Re: hmm
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007 08:12 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Xotto"
now this is funny especially when ur people part are dissin ours, yet 1 they don't come into our server to know what's up or how things are yet they choose to run their mouths, quite commical how they blammed me alot

Is being retarded a requirement to play on sins server?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by plasma »

Xotto

• Goblin Pup
lol
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007 08:14 pm CDT »
is being gay part of playin on particles?

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: hmm
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007 08:16 pm CDT »
Quote from: "plasma"
Quote from: "Xotto"
now this is funny especially when ur people part are dissin ours, yet 1 they don't come into our server to know what's up or how things are yet they choose to run their mouths, quite commical how they blammed me alot

Is being retarded a requirement to play on sins server?

Based on what I've read today, it seems to be the prime requirement.  It's like all the people too stupid to play here end up there and congregate, thinking of ways to get back at their imaginary enemy (me).

sin

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007 08:27 pm CDT »
You're delusional mate.  You have seriously turned it into what it is by the things that you've said.  You said that I wasn't taking responsibility for my actions, but that's exactly what I've done since my very first post.  I just asked you to enforce "your" rules.  They're not mine, they are yours.  When we spammed your server several days ago, it was all done using manual typing, not scripts and it wasn't join/drop spam that is well known to crash servers.  It might have seemed like join/drop spam because we were all on my Teamspeak server and I told everyone to connect at the exact same time using different names.  So in no way was this an attack to undermine your security.  But now I think I have a point to prove.  Seems like you only respect people that have leverage over you.  I dont know what Focus has over you, but it must be very powerful because he's a bigger nuisance than i'll ever be, but you continue to tolerate him.  I think he has some kind of way to attack your forums and that's why you tolerate him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by sin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007 08:36 pm CDT »
Quote from: "sin"
When we spammed your server several days ago, it was all done using manual typing, not scripts and it wasn't join/drop spam that is well known to crash servers.

I understand that now.  I'd even unban you if you hadn't proceeded to demand being unbanned.  You have no authority here.  Get used to it, because you never will.  I also know that you acknowledge your actions as of this thread.  What you seem to out-right refuse to do, however, is take responsibility.  There's a big difference between saying "yeah, I did it" and "yeah, I take responsibility for it".  You've done the first.  You make excuses dodging the second.

Frankly, I don't give a malarkey what you think.  That's your own business.  You must learn to respect me if you don't want to get burnt.  This you refuse to do as well.

You defend your honor you say.  I say, "What honor?"  You conduct yourself without any.  What is there left to defend?

Please exit my server.  You aren't welcome to use it or the associated services provided here anymore.

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007 08:48 pm CDT »
Sinister is angry because Particle refused his help and his server is going down.. well its already down..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007 08:59 pm CDT »
I took it offline until I can deal with the problem.  I've got some things to do for a couple hours though, so it'll be off until then at least.

Paradox666

• Elvin Legion
  • The Last God
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007 09:07 pm CDT »
Some jew named Xotto came into the Bov server saying how Part's will never be back up. I laughed at him

Shortly after. I then joined the teamspeak server.

I sent SIN a friendly. How are you? Hi message then told him to tell Xotto it was Hazard (my name on Bov's server). Xotto then said some malarkey like "thats the guy that was malarkey talking your server Sin)

See this is where I get confused. I dont really give a flying malarkey or two malarkeys about that server I got to level 23 and left. Disappeared.

You dont have to crash Parts server cuz we get more traffic than you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Paradox666 »