Author Topic: Class Specific Casting  (Read 16699 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 6, 2003 09:32 pm CST »
Quote from: "Darwin"
Heh, I remember that day like in September or late August when Avarice came on and told everybody to sell all their items because the next update would be like a day away.  I sold everything, including my 4 KLS's and my Triplate Armor.  Then it got delayed a week.  Then, well, lets just say the date was here and there.

I remember it a bit differently.  I remember telling Avaris to tell people to sell their stuff because those items wouldn't be in the update and then delaying it a few days.  Then I remember actually doing the update and everybody unsavory womaning about how they lost levels, even when I explained why about three billion times.  I also remember how I would explain it and people asking the question again, ignoring me.  Then I remember how people claimed there were bugs that turned out to be just changes in gameplay... I took enough unsavory womaning and returned it to how it was before.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 6, 2003 10:04 pm CST »
Yeah ozzy ive been playing on the server, Old World RPG and fork i went into the k-mine and the thief shot me with his sling does 200 forking damage? lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 6, 2003 10:07 pm CST »
get armor, even the lightest and it will do maybe 5-10
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 7, 2003 01:30 pm CST »
Damnit, I wish I could have seen that PCRPG 4.  That would have been neato.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 7, 2003 04:23 pm CST »
you still might darwin, lol, and this will be better than pcrpg 4, if i get the item system right, it will be like PCRPG 5 =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 7, 2003 05:54 pm CST »
I'm level 4 in Oldworldrpg i lost my warhammer thought UG.. And i got scalecollar or something lol.. >:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 7, 2003 05:59 pm CST »
If eViL gets the item system working, the world is going to get SOOO much bigger hehe :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2003 02:50 am CDT »
hmm how far along with this r we?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »