Assistance > The Dog House

EViL_INC

(1/4) > >>

Kyrie:
Using bash quest characters outside of the bash quest area to mug players.
Banned from quests for 24 hours (jail if he attempts to join)
Nov. 20, 2007

Kyrie:
Muted for spamming global.
30 minute mute.
Dec. 16, 2007

--- Quote ---[12:37] Tokath: [GLBL] EViL_iNC "then shut the fork up and mine it"
[12:37] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "Then stop zone hoarding."
[12:37] Tokath: [GLBL] EViL_iNC "and stop your crybaby ways"
[12:37] Tokath: [GLBL] EViL_iNC "then shut the fork up and mine it"
[12:37] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "I'm just asking you nicely to please stop zone hoarding."
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] EViL_iNC "let me know when I start because I have not yet"
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "All I would like you to do is stop zone hoarding."
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] EViL_iNC "let me know when I start because I have not yet"
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "I am just innocently mining, then the mean evil_inc comes shoves me off, thus"
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "hoarding."
[12:38] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "I just want to mine, so please don't zone hoard any more"
[12:39] Tokath: [GLBL] jam "Evil, you are spamming. That is your second offense today."

--- End quote ---

HUBBA:
kicked from the server. Disrespect towards an admin

Subsection A: General Player Conduct
Players on the server are expected to follow a basic pattern of behavior. That behavior is being nice, courteous, and respectful of the other players on the server. You are not entitled to play on the server and have no more rights than any other player on the server. You are allowed to do whatever it is that maximizes your concept of the game and of having fun, granted that it does not violate this rule set or otherwise infringe upon the other players of the server, the operation of the server, or cause any technical problems with the game itself.
Subsection B: Specific Etiquette and Courtesies
As a player on this server, you are expected to follow a code of etiquette. It is not very difficult to do, as it is really just an adaptation of common manners. Here are some things that you are specifically forbidden to do:

Violate this rule set

Willingly and purposely cause others to violate this rule set

Spam the chat with ANYTHING, no matter if you consider it useful or not

Purposely cause frustration to other players or administrators

Arf:
2/13/08

Warned multiple times about general conduct

kicked from the server twice . Disrespect towards an admin

Subsection B: Specific Etiquette and Courtesies
As a player on this server, you are expected to follow a code of etiquette. It is not very difficult to do, as it is really just an adaptation of common manners. Here are some things that you are specifically forbidden to do:

Violate this rule set

Willingly and purposely cause others to violate this rule set

Spam the chat with ANYTHING, no matter if you consider it useful or not

Purposely cause frustration to other players or administrators

Bonzai:
2/13/08

jailed 10 minutes and kicked

badgering players and twisting the truth about an incident that HE started.

was warned to stop three times before punishment was handed out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version