Author Topic: Grow a pair  (Read 19366 times)

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
Re: Grow a pair
« Reply #15 on: December 6, 2010 06:30 am CST »
Pssst, Pope doesnt seem to be able to read. To make it more simple, I will repeat myself. I the person who plays the character EVIL_iNC used the EVIL_iNC to legally mug a character called tehpope while he/she was afk. Afterwards, I joked with him/her because he knew I mugged him. All he needed to do was hit tab and it would show.
Then he comes here and whines about it and tries to make it look as though I broke the rules in mugging him while he was afk. Get over it. It happens. You dont wanna get mugged, dont go afk. Simple as that. Your lucky it was me who came across you instead of some of the others here who woulda mugged/stole everything and then killed you (like jailhouse and shorty), and it woulda still been perfectly legal. To be honest, if I'da known you were such a crybaby, I would not have given you all the help and "financial support" I did when you were new.
By the way, it was me who mugged most of your items while you were afk for several hours in jaten last night.
B2, your not going to be any more succesfull then the rest of us have been in trying to get jailhouse to admit he told a lie. He will be forever known as the biggest liar the server has ever had so ignore his stories. The rest of us have the smarts to admit when we lie (I know I have over the years) and laugh at those who cant take a joke and try to spin some sort of lie to make the jokester look like a liar in order to draw attention away from their own lies.

@Shorty, I understand, its called being an internet bully. You get these kids who get a little power on a game and that combined with the anonymity of the internet turns them into 10 foot tall supermen (online anyway) who bully and loudtalk to always be "right" and godly. They are usually helpless kids in real life so make up for it here. Maybe someday they will mature into adults. Lotta my Job Corps kids were from your area so I understand your point.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 06:36 am CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #16 on: December 6, 2010 09:26 am CST »
rofl, i can just picture evil_inc waving his hand back and forth when he posts this stuff, but even a "Jedi mind trick" wont make people believe the things you say in these posts....try as you may.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #17 on: December 6, 2010 11:51 am CST »
jedi mind tricks...  good band
from philly too
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #18 on: December 6, 2010 02:35 pm CST »
wow.. they were right.. you are THICK... lol And REALLY IT WAS YOU!? NO KIDDING!? Again.. for DUN DUN DUNNN the 5th time.. (Your offically stupid now) I DONT CARE you mugged me.. my point is.. your an idiot, and/or Coward.. you pick.. and tried to use your little ego war with the PKs to get me whining to Aga about Mugging me.. sadly your very poorly planned story didnt work out.. and you back peddled... and your story has now changed 2 or 3 times.. and you still cant own up to it.. furthermore confirming 2 things.. 1) everyone calling you a liar, 2) My ORIGINAL post calling you a coward.

But keep on trucking Mister im sure if you change your story and continue telling people the sky is falling they will believe you... really.. honestly.. promise.

And again.. im not lucky.... nobody else mugs me.. jail let me AFK in uber with him to lvl and sure enough all of my gear was there after.. there is no im lucky! The only thing im lucky is, I have half a brain and can spot BS lol

There is no "anyone else would have..." Nobody else would have.. except shorty.. and even then.. he spends more time talking about me being the FBI then tormenting me. And even if they did.. I dont care.. I DONT CAREEEE!! If aga did mug me.. i wouldnt care.. as long as he didnt try passing the blame to someone else.. Yes its "just pixels" as b2 likes to say.. but where as that may be the case for some of us.. think about it.. if it was just pixels.. why not own up to sht? why not admit your full of sht.. why lie about people in a game? Why? Because its more then pixels to some of these fellas. The best way to explain this is by quoting someone who once worded it actually fairly well..

You get these kids who get a little power on a game and that combined with the anonymity of the internet turns them into 10 foot tall supermen (online anyway) who bully and loudtalk to always be "right" and godly. They are usually helpless kids in real life so make up for it here. Maybe someday they will mature into adults. Lotta my Job Corps kids were from your area so I understand your point.

Oh.. Wait.. Oops. Look in the mirror.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 02:42 pm CST by TehPope »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #19 on: December 6, 2010 05:27 pm CST »
Once again (it seems that some people here really just like to "hear themselves talk", even when it is just transparant bologna), It was me who mugged you. Thats why I told you it was me who mugged you. You were afk and WELL above rl0. This meant I  could legally mug you as much as I liked or even kill your character. Instead, I only took a few items and then told you it was me. Your character is well weaker them mine so I have no need to worry about you "getting me", beyond jail and a few others jumping on your bandwagon to have an excuse to come after me to relieve their own boredom and even then, they are actually entertaining because as you can see, I am not trying to level or even farm.
Aga is not powerfull enough or high enough level to mug you. Agamemnon is but he was not logged on so he could not have mugged you. As a matter of fact, I was the only character logged on capable of mugging you who was not afk. You had only to hit tab or scroll up to see it was I who mugged you.
You may have a "war" going on. If you do, that is your business. Leave me out of it because I have not had a "war" for years. Celtic was the last one and he is long gone. Even then, I would not care if he were to return. So long as he left me alone, I would be perfectly cool with him.
Your just lucky it was I who found you first instead of some of the others here (like Jailhouse or Shorty) who have no qualms about mugging and killing you regardless of your level or rl (even 0).
You can change your story as much as you like to try to cover your tracks. I will continue to stick with the truth.
And again, I did not lie (although you and a few others are doing more then enough to cover yourself and me), I mugged you, grow a pair and accept it. It happens. We all went through it so accept the kid glove treatment you are getting and be happy your getting it easy.Hell, the millions I gave you when you were new MORE then covered the little bit I mugged from you. Heck, I even mug the Bs on occasion (been a long time because they did not toss a hissy over it the way you are).
I'm looking in the mirror and seeing an adult who is mature enough to treat others with dignity and respect as well as be honest with them. Not seeing the internet bully that your buddies Jailhouse and others are  (and which you apparently aspire to. Glad, I have never fit that description.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 05:29 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #20 on: December 6, 2010 05:30 pm CST »
hahah evil makes me laugh sometimes. Its like he is trying to be funny and obvious.... but nobody gets it.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #21 on: December 6, 2010 05:48 pm CST »
Your laughter appears to be a "little" forced. Comes from having to face the truth.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #22 on: December 6, 2010 06:10 pm CST »
Truth? Where?!

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #23 on: December 6, 2010 06:16 pm CST »
Just as in tribes. Try scrolling up.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #24 on: December 6, 2010 07:49 pm CST »
And just like in tribes.. its all BS and lies on your end =)

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #25 on: December 6, 2010 08:13 pm CST »
I love my new profile picture!

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #26 on: December 6, 2010 08:19 pm CST »
Random!

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #27 on: December 7, 2010 05:45 am CST »
Tehpope, try telling the truth. the weight of evidence is smothering you. Grow a pair and realize that your dishonesty does you know justice. You got legally mugged BY ME. Dont worry though, your still in the green because what I have mugged from you does not add up to the millions I gave you when you joined. Get over it.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #28 on: December 7, 2010 09:25 am CST »
Grow a pair and realize that your dishonesty does you know justice.

"no"

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #29 on: December 7, 2010 11:01 am CST »
yea he is a forking douche bag
guess what jail im moving to cali next year...
your forked
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.