Author Topic: Grow a pair  (Read 19317 times)

bungle

• Undead Hero
Re: Grow a pair
« Reply #45 on: December 9, 2010 04:55 pm CST »
So now you hate African Americans as well as anyone who has a disability. Tsk tsk, Your antics are getting to be such that you cant even be serious. You have started to show us that your sad doctored picture and constant lies  have gone beyond being a sad joke that blew up in your face and become a sad attempt to troll and create drama. If nothing else, you are entertaining us.

Apes = black people to you? What's your problem? That is so not what he meant.
Also, his picture is not doctored and he is not lying stop turning this around on him.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #46 on: December 9, 2010 05:02 pm CST »
That was how he posted his bigoted statement. He wants to be a bigot, that's his choice. I disagree with hating someone just because of their race, religion or any number of other similar reasons. He has the right to, I choose to not be that way.
You "say" his ss is not doctored. Looks like someone added in 3 separate chat boxes to me as tribes only give me one. Even if by some odd chance it is not doctered (not holding my breath on that), it only tells what he wants it to rather then the full story. I could do the same thing he has done by calling you a name you do not like and spam it until you reply with a similar name and then adjusting my chat box to only show your reply and then come here and lie and say you started calling me names out of the blue. Fortunately, I am not of that ilk and only deal in truths and facts. You wish to support his lies, be my guest, it only shows you to be of the same ilk. Of course, we dont think you actually believe his bs but are supporting him to help him keep his drama up to liven the server and forums. :)
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

TehPope

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2010 10:54 am CST »
You ignorane is o-so entertaining.. I see beause you such an idiot ou wre unable to link the "reverse evoloving" and link it to the ape statement.. perhaps you got some reverse racism going youself thankfully .. you pathedic and you failing at it.. lol but kep trying.

And once again, ill gladly send anyone th full zip of unedited pics.. i used paint intead pf photoshop so the cutting I did do was noticable.

You dont know truth, you dont know fat.. you know lies slander and of ourse attention, which is all your after.. if on of the mods wish to lock this go for it.. ive won my point long ago.. this is oly continuing because evil needs attention im tired of giving him. His stupidity is beond heplp..

Good luck lol

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2010 04:08 pm CST »
At least your willing to backtrack and try to hide your bigotry towards one of the minorities you so ignorantly insulted. Good luck joining the 20th century in terms of multiculturalism.
We are not wanting to see your edited pictures, we would rather you provide a full demo covering before, during and after the edited ss you showed. Of course, you are totally unwilling to do so because it would prove you to be a liar even more then you have already done so through your mismatching statements and ill-conceived lies.
I have won my point long ago (that I told you from the getgo that I mugged you and that you are telling lies out of spite because I took a few of your precius items after giving you millions to buy them and much more). Your inability to admit when you are wrong is simply amazing. The rest of us here have learned to do so, we await you joining our ranks. If you do not wish to join adulthood, feel free to live in your little fairy tale world.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2010 04:39 pm CST »
Apes = not black people. If you believe that, EVIL, you're the bigot here. That is not what he meant.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2010 04:51 pm CST »
That is what he meant and said. I find his sort of bigotry in calling people by such slurs to be despicable. You may agree with his feelings of bigotry towards "minorities" of all sorts, but I (and most of American society) will continue to look down on such prejudices.
He really could have found a different sort of smoke screen for his lies. ::)

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2010 11:21 pm CST »
dude evil its the other way around most people are racist/prejudice and if you try you can get them to show it easily
and this isnt just in this country but worldwide
the fork you think the holocaust came from
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2010 05:46 am CST »
Your right, the world is full of racism and prejudice (always has been). It is sad. It's just annoying to see kids like this display it so openly.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2010 10:49 am CST »
I'm not even taking EVIL seriously anymore. No one is that dense. He's just trolling now. Even the B's would get what Pope said about reverse evolution.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2010 12:14 pm CST »
Bungle, you and tehpope can keep trolling and spouting bigoted remarks all you like. It is you who no one is taking seriously.
At least you clowns are entertaining the rest of us.