Author Topic: recover passwordd  (Read 3611 times)

soysauce632

• Goblin Pup
recover passwordd
« on: February 10, 2012 01:19 PM GMT »
ign Khoaxle

also wasnt there some mod or something i could donwload to make me auto attack auto cast and stuff.
email me at soyboy632@yahoo.co,

B2

• Undead Hero
Re: recover passwordd
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012 11:48 PM GMT »
http://www.pcrpg.org/main.php?action=viewpage&page=downloads&viewfile=33 (if that link don't work which I am sure it will try http://www.pcrpg.org/)

I think that download has dues etc.

With Dues all you have to do is "Ctrl-V+C+O=Offence casting and Ctrl-V+C+D=Defense casting"

Easy. It's real easy to learn how to use Dues.

For auto firing all you have to do is, type #meditate hold onto your firing key or mouse, then press enter to meditate, then after you're meditating let off of your firing key or mouse then type #wake.

If it works which I am 100% sure it will don't press your firing key or mouse or, you will have to redo it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 12:05 AM GMT by B2 »

soysauce632

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012 07:13 AM GMT »
thanks man now just waiting for my pass =(

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012 10:02 PM GMT »
You're Welcome.
Contact Arf with an email or PM    http://forums.pcrpg.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3724

soysauce632

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012 09:03 AM GMT »
still no response =(

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012 02:38 PM GMT »
If you can provide the character name and do something to try and establish that the character actually belongs to you, it would be helpful.  I don't want to hand out old characters to just anyone who strolls in later of course.
The last clear was 3,063 days ago as of February 15, 2013.  That is over eight years ago, folks; not that such things are incredible selling points anymore.

Light from our sun has been to all three stars in the Centauri system since, passed Barnard's star years ago, whizzed by Wolf 359 last July, and passed Lalande a month or so ago.  We'll be heading by Sirius this year on April 28.

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012 03:06 PM GMT »
I want my password to Particle back.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Tribes RPG / PCRPG is a modification of the game "Starseige: _______".  (Just the word that goes in the blank):
This question is designed to stop automated account registration.  Those accounts are typically used to post messages commonly referred to as _______.  (Same name as a meat product packed into a rectangular can):
What color is the daytime sky?: