Author Topic: Tribes Is Still Alive  (Read 2270 times)

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
Tribes Is Still Alive
« on: March 22, 2013 03:00 am CDT »
Hey guys, I know I haven't been hanging out in PCRPG much, but I would like to invite you guys to play BASELT on The Community Server.  We usually play BaseLT pickup games and also play base maps 10 v 10 when we have enough people(I've seen the server hit 26+ people just a few days ago) but I would like it if some of you PCRPGers that are still around and kicking to stop by and play a few maps.  Tribes is still very competitive and most of the elite players are the only ones sticking around at this point so bring your A+ game and have fun you have nothing to lose.  Tribes has always treated me kindly and I will do the same to it; check out tribalwar.com for the community forum and we also idle in #hackington and #thecommunity on mIRC(tribalwar srvr).  GGs to all

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
Re: Tribes Is Still Alive
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013 03:51 pm CDT »
Just might do this for some good old fashion fun. When will you be on?

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013 02:03 am CDT »
The server is very populated almost every day(evening), and Argh's Duel server sees action every night(team duel) around midnight.  I have a basic 1.4 config with some 'mods' that include high visibility terrain happy flag etc. I try to play a few maps every night koro, you should stop by.  Check tribalwar's forum for the 1.4 download and I can send you some plugins/mods

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013 11:37 am CDT »
I just downloaded 1.4 JJ can you send me some stuff?