Author Topic: Rbin Williams Plan to appease the Masses  (Read 16412 times)

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003 04:15 pm CDT »
3 things

1) the cold war was a combo between the us's destruction of japan before russia could enter the war and....
2) the new "atomic" age of weaponry was a lets see who has a bigger ego competition in which both countries were compeled to enter.
3) the United Nations is just like the original League of Nations, fucking useless and powerless in the eyes of the strong, the United Nations cannot say "No." to the United States because as soon as they do, if the United States says fuck you, they leave the United Nations and the United Nations can kiss about 78% of their funding good bye aka "Powerless to live on it's own."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003 04:24 pm CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
Yes we did post WW2.

In fact.. The US is really the only country who stopped the holocaust.

All Stalin's troops did, was fazzlewhick them and drop them.

Of course then led into the Cold war with Russia, but that is something completely different

sigh... americans  :roll:

darwin... trust me.. your country has forked over many other countries.. one for instance being cubas people

jfk promised to help the rebels out... but he fuked em over and they were slaughtered... when they tried to rebel against their opressive goverment

that could be why his sorry ass was assassinated

theres many examples of americas fuk ups

and the good that america has done .. in no way balances the evil it has caused
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003 04:29 pm CDT »
yea, and if you remember right, it was a fucking jew that made ww2.  his name was Hitler.
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003 04:32 pm CDT »
Quote from: "eViL"
yea, and if you remember right, it was a fucking jew that made ww2.  his name was Hitler.

stick to coding... your good at it  :roll:

hitler was never a fukin jew u dumb fuk... only rumored to be... so it would ruin his politcal career

what caused ww 2 was ww 1

he wouldnt have had the following if ww 1 never happend

war only leads to more war

maybe your $hit nation should learn that
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003 04:39 pm CDT by xkenshinx »

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003 04:37 pm CDT »
its not the nation ken, its the hands that the power is in.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003 04:40 pm CDT »
read my post.. i edited it :P

fukin dumbass

who taught u ... history... oh right...

your american... so ... nm

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2003 04:40 pm CDT »
hitler was a jew by birthrights dumb fuck.  hitlers mother was a jew, which in turn makes him a jew by birth.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003 04:41 pm CDT by eViL »

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2003 04:41 pm CDT »
Quote from: "xkenshinx"
Quote from: "UnderGod"
Yes we did post WW2.

In fact.. The US is really the only country who stopped the holocaust.

All Stalin's troops did, was fazzlewhick them and drop them.

Of course then led into the Cold war with Russia, but that is something completely different

sigh... americans  :roll:

Yes, Einstein came over here prior to WWII because he didn't like what Hitler was doing to the thinkers in Germany.

darwin... trust me.. your country has fazzlewhick over many other countries.. one for instance being cubas people

jfk promised to help the rebels out... but he fuked em over and they were slaughtered... when they tried to rebel against their opressive goverment

that could be why his sorry ass was assassinated
Where do you think those rebels got their weapons to fight? From us. If supplying weapons isn't a form of helping, then I guess we never helped in Europe until the Japanese bombed us. :roll:

theres many examples of americas fuk ups

and the good that america has done .. in no way balances the evil it has caused

I guess we really should just withdraw any good we have done and earn our title so graciously given to us by the rest of the world. Canada can start paying tariffs on goods, so can Mexico. Latin America should pay back all it's debts to us now, or we invade. We should withdraw all our peace keeping troops from nations. We should just go isolationalist again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2003 04:41 pm CDT »
rumors... do your history

read a few books... theres about a billion on hitler

-Edit

don't get books that were published before 1971... if u don't know why... then your nowhere near as intelligent as u think u are

:roll:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003 05:17 pm CDT by xkenshinx »

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2003 04:43 pm CDT »
so is it just a rumor that hitler shot his wife/girlfriend and then killed himself before the americans could get ahold of him?

BladeFFXI

• Gnoll Fighter
    • http://www.ultrasoundparts.net
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2003 04:58 pm CDT »
i never knew kenshin was european...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BladeFFXI »
'Knowledge is not power, the ability to apply your knowledge is true power.'

'One must learn to see what is seen and to see through what others wish you to see.'
----------------
BladeFFXI

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2003 04:59 pm CDT »
lmfao

u guys... omg...

dude.. seriously stick to coding

the russians were there before the americans.. hitler did not fear the americans.. he feared the russians...

and crash... u say it as if... its all americans... its ww 2 .. not fukin america vs the nazis.. explain to me why the japanese attacked then.. oh wait i know... because americans boycotted japanese steel.. they also cut off the japanese oil supplies... basicaly britian and america didnt wan't the japs to have any power... so they had no choice but to attack.. it was either that or.. be under the rule of whitey so they whipe out americas naval army... and as soon as hitler heard news of pearl harbor he declared war on america thinking he finnaly had an ally in the japs which was a big mistake.. since the americans would have been happy getting revenge.. on the japs.. but by then hitler was pretty fuked in the head.. so he decided to declare war on america

like i said.. u wernt there till the end... i hate how americans take so much credit...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003 05:09 pm CDT by xkenshinx »

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2003 05:06 pm CDT »
Quote from: "BladeFFXI"
i never knew kenshin was european...

were all european smart guy

well if your white....

and... apparently we might have all come from africa... so were all african 2

:wink:

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2003 05:18 pm CDT »
I love it how Americans continue to berate and insult the UN, calling them useless. Here's a nice tidbit of information for the pople that think this. UN weapons inspectors have destroyed more weapons in Iraq than Desert Fox and Desert Storm combined. If the UN is useless, then what does that make the US? You tell me, eViL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2003 05:39 pm CDT »
No kenshin, he means this part:    [quote xkenshinx]u were only supplying us with materials.. u didnt send troops till the end... [/quote]

Instead of trying to prove Im right and ur wrong, Ill just say:  Canadians have beady eyes and flappy jaws.  [terrance and phillip].

So lets see, if we fazzlewick up so many countries, why not Canada next?  Hmm?  Lets stop exporting food to them first.  Then cigarretes and pron next.  Then fuel.  Any of those who dont like it can move to america.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »