Author Topic: A little thought of mine about this PW-Stealer  (Read 18337 times)

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2003 01:22 pm CST »
No Darwin that is all wrong. Read over it again. They were mad at me because i did not INVITE them to the party. It was NOT MY PARTY in the 1st place. That is why Ken started killing me the 1st time. Then evil said i stole from him or something so that is why he TRYED (badly) to kill me. He had me in red and i had to camp my tent Outside uber cause he chased me up when i was allmost dead. I had about 15 HP left when i teled outside. And Evil i dont know if you notice this but. your under Ozzy's "Special" rule cause you are an asshole to a lot of people. You think you know EVERYTHING and judging from your pic...you know just about nothing. your to dumb to stop growing when you hit the 6'3 mark at LEAST haha.

So.. i was in a party allready with Coolez, i believe. And he wanted to me to leave my party just because he doesnt want to do the 1st 2 lvls on his own? and then they both gang up on me.. Evil your WRONG again.. mr know-it-all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Choas »
Your 2 cents aren't worth 1 cent to me!

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2003 01:58 pm CST »
Some slight inconsistancies there.
We already HAD an "uber" party. Since you were the new person coming in, it was your responsability to leave your old party (of which none were in uber) ad join the local one.
I was allowed to kill you, but I was not trying to kill you. If I had been trying to kill you, ida followed you when you ran away. as it was, i just turned and went about my business because I had succeeded in what I wanted, to get you away from me.
I am placing the ss that clearly show you as being the aggressor and that i am defending myself in the webshots. here is a link...
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/e ... D=64286707
There are also no special rules that apply only to specific players. The server rules are clearly outlined in the listing as put forth by particle. try reading them. Actually, there are a lot of tplayers on the server who would gain by doing so.
So, once more, this is over. stop bickering. no one wants to hear it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2003 01:58 pm CST »
Reading this makes me crack up.  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2003 02:03 pm CST »
Yes, sometimes when someone is THAT jealous of you, they will grasp at any straw no matter how unlikely to try to twist things to drag you down.
It's sad, but you learn to deal with it after a while.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2003 02:32 pm CST »
INC OMFG LOOK AT THE SS CHOAS POSTED

YOU HIT HIM BEFORE HE HIT YOU

And darwin, he couldn't have hit INC, he wasn't in a house.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2003 02:36 pm CST »
Mmmmkay.  Anybody want a slice of lub?  I just pulled it out of the oven.

*edit*
I think some of you people should just run perpetual demo's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2003 03:00 pm CST »
*grabs some lub*

As for Choas and INC I wasn't there so I am in no position to talk, but It sounds like you guys should just forget it and move on  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2003 03:15 pm CST »
I know, i saw the ss he posted. its funny how you "mysteriously" cannot see the action that is going on. It was purposely left out to not allow you to see that he was mugging me.also, Since I was targeted, It was easy for him to hit and damage me. So, yet again, I was perfectly justified in defending myself. Then, youll notice in the pics I put forth (that actually show action (i have nothing to hide) He is the aggressor....so... once AGAIN. I was perfectly justified in defending myself as the server rules allow.

It would be best for everyone if you guys would stop contriving things in order to cause trouble for those who are further ahead than you in the game.

since it is over and neither person broke ANY RULES. why not try to move on with your life. dwelling on crap like this should be beneith you.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2003 03:52 pm CST »
Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
since I was targeted

How could you have been targeted if you couldn't hurt him right before you targeted him?

Then, youll notice in the pics I put forth (that actually show action

Where?

He is the aggressor

How is he the aggressor when you in fact targeted him, and hit him before he even attempted to hit you?

You know inc.. don't let me catch you on the server..

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2003 03:57 pm CST »
As a matter of fact, if you will look at that, you will see that it suspicously does not show the action. this is because he does not want you to see that he is mugging me.
 The rules as set forth by particle allow you (or me in this case) to defend myself. then as the screen shots show, HE attacked ME.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2003 04:00 pm CST »
INC.. you can't throw action into place.. You are right.. it doesn't show any action except the fact that you targeted him and did damage to him before he even attempted to do any damage to you.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2003 04:28 pm CST »
The ss are in the webpics where the doctored one that choas presented is.
I was indeed targeted. When someone mugs you, they specifically have to target you to mug. you dont "accidentally" mug someone, you have to be targeted to have it done.
And the doctored pic that was shown where I targeted him shows nothing incriminating. I was mugged so therefore allowed to kill in order to attempt to recover it. That in no way represents anything wrong. Since I did not kill him, there would have been nothing wrong even if i wasnt allowed to defend myself, which in fact I AM.
did you find it funny that the doctored pic does not show a pic? that is because he is hiding the fact that he is mugging me. my undoctored ss show the ENTIRE picture which demonstrates my innocence since HE was the aggressor and NOT I.
ONCE AGAIN..... it is over and I have forgiven him for his indescretion. stop making a big deal out of nothing.  :roll:

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2003 05:27 pm CST »
Lmao.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2003 05:43 pm CST »
You lied many times in this one place..

That is the offense

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2003 05:49 pm CST »

Ok, notice right after he targeted Choas, there is no message saying "EVIL_INC wants you dead. Travel carefully."

Who know what happened in this time frame...

My 2 cents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »