Author Topic: Halide  (Read 4723 times)

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2004 03:53 pm CDT »
You think you're pitty swearing offends me? Har har. Don't make me laugh.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2004 03:56 pm CDT »
I don't care if it does, just if you are going to try and own someone, Get your facts right 1st,

Anoying kid!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2004 03:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
I don't care if it does, just if you are going to try and own someone, Get your facts right 1st,

Anoying kid!

I don't care if it does, just if you are going to try and own someone. Get your facts right first. Annoying kid!

Learn to spell before consulting me.
I saved you the trouble and did it for you.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004 09:12 pm CDT by BlAcK-IcE »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2004 07:00 pm CDT »
your = your
you're = you are
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2004 08:59 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Razore"
Quote from: "Hidama"
Whoa... I leave the post for a day and people actually talk about me? Ok one thing I have to say, when I came to the server, everyone said I was unusually nice, but that's only in comparison to the people around there... its perfectly normal to be this nice. I said those things about Halide because he is a good person inside, does everyone have to think its because of something I want? all I'd want is friendship, and I already had that, but I haven't seen Halide in a while and I was sad. Is it so strange to say something nice about someone? And plus, "kissing ass" means that someone who doesn't deserve good treatment gets it, which isn't fair or nice, I'm only nice to people who deserve it. I should be lucky I have any friends at all, so I try to make sure I'm nice to them. And hopefully I can be all of your friends too, hopefully. Don't hate me because I said something nice about someone :) and wow... I got quoted alot, I just noticed that, I had only been quoted once before. I just realized... I can't be the nicest person here. What about Taurik, and HUBBA, and Pecker, and LastWish, and I'm sure many others that are nice. There's no point in being nice if it were for some alterior motives, I just am nice, well, because I am. I know you guys can be nice too, hopefully we can forget about all this, and at some later point you can accept me as your friend, that is, if I'm ok enough to be your friend. Ok I've been talking a bit too much, sorry to make you read this. The point is, don't hate Halide for making a poll, he's a good person inside :) well for now, thanks for even talking about me... I guess (I exist in people's minds yay) bye bye, Hidama

Still....a guy or a girl? o_O

girl.  (its not hard to tell, gayrapists talk about raping guys, girls talk about being nice, how can you not tell the dif! ;))
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2004 09:12 pm CDT »
Thats not true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block