Poll

should there be a dust house?

Yes
15 (83.3%)
No
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: May 23, 2006 01:11 pm CDT

Author Topic: THE PURPOSE OF A DUST HOUSE?  (Read 6897 times)

DXcronos

• Goblin Pup
THE PURPOSE OF A DUST HOUSE?
« on: April 23, 2006 12:25 pm CDT »
[/b]the purpose of a dust house it is quite obvious why. Some people just dont get it.  

1. usually there are some serious players that tend to slow down or hog the area?  it is the best solution to lvl past  them if you have the cash?

2. in the event you dont have the time and your lvling slow.  
(same as one different side)  

3. its not easy to go there if you KNOW THE WAY. its somewhere east of jaten. which makes it fair (so if you know the way why complain).

4. why should it get removed.  it is easy to get to?

5. its fair for the fact that is hard to reach and you need about 100 energy vials to go there  at lvl 60 using wind walker. casting will carring dust will make it disappear.

6. now why would anyone want it to be removed ?

answer   haters.  they just cant stand it that someone actually thought of a way to get there by miniing  collecting clays.  another possibility is that they just dont know how to get there so they winne about it.

if the house wasn't there people will be getting on each other nerve and way of lvling will be far worst then it is now.

7. if you know the way do post it, to keep the haters from complaining.

IF you object to the statements go ahead post a reply your opinions are respected.

once again thanks for the replies.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006 07:26 pm CDT by DXcronos »
aka  "if your not the solution your the problem"

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006 01:42 pm CDT »
what
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006 05:46 pm CDT »
dude the dust house is easy to get to
just go straigt east from the forkin well...and it only takes 17 cevs at lvl 60
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

DXcronos

• Goblin Pup
hmm
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006 07:29 pm CDT »
perhaps i would order a pearl on the side. yes hmm with sauce and a nice cold drink to go with it.  Seriously i get your point.

and thanks again for your reply
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DXcronos »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006 07:35 pm CDT »
The only people who have any reason at all to go to Dust House are maxing out gods and low rls who want to feel godly. It's too expensive to go there to gain a few levels so you can skip a crowded zone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Kyrie »

DXcronos

• Goblin Pup
referring to kyrie statement
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006 07:42 pm CDT »
Posted: Apr 23, 2006 2:35pm GMT    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only people who have any reason at all to go to Dust House are maxing out gods and low rls who want to feel godly. It's too expensive to go there to gain a few levels so you can skip a crowded zone.

Well good point about about the maxing out gods. As for low bees i disaggree. there is a good chance that a low bee may have collected lots of coins from minning. There is a good chance a low be has the cash for it.

example you be an rl to with max out lvl  and collect clays to the point to have about 30 mill or 50 mill. It depends on the individual.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DXcronos »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006 09:07 pm CDT »
Yea, so you save up your 30-50 mil. Know how far that gets you? That's 30-50 dust. It's 84 dusts (84 mil) to go from level 50 to 101.
Do you know how long you have to mine to make that much money? A low remort will make crap money from mining. Even for a god mining doesn't get really worthwhile until over level 400. Up until then, you make more cash collecting claymores.
So say you sit in Ubers and collect clays for a few hours. Say, 100 clays per remort. That's a pretty high number considering how other players are trying to do the same thing. That comes out to 2.7 million, at max haggle. Max haggle isn't something most low rls have, it takes time to train it, or a lot of sp.
Just looking at the amount of time you spend getting the money to buy the dust, it's faster just to work your way through the crowded zones. Even if you get the dust you need, it'll work for a remort or two before you need to do it again.
Leave the dusting to maxing out gods and people who want to waste their time maxing out before they're god. Most of those latter only do it to cause trouble for others on the server.

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006 09:23 pm CDT »
You can make god friends with god-haggle ;P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Bovidi

• Undead Hero
    • http://www.geocities.com/mygamepage101/orc
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006 09:27 pm CDT »
Ok I haven't played Particles for quite a while but I would still have to say that my brother and I at rl 1 we both raised our mining the the max and with a good mining script we managed to quite successfully mine and gain millions on millions of coins.  Sure it took a while but it wasn't like we where at the computer watching it.  So in that way it can be easier to train up like that because you don't neccessarily need to be there to gain the money
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bovidi »

Kyrie

• Orb Member
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006 10:14 pm CDT »
All I'm saying is that dusting is a waste of time if you're not a maxing out god. There's just no real point. I've never maxed beyond level 145 (that's the point where you stop gaining exp from kills and have to dust or get quests), and when I bothered to go that high it was only because I wanted to bash someone.

Jeenyus

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.jeenyus.com
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006 03:12 pm CDT »
Dust house is east of Keldrin, not Jaten :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jeenyus »

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006 07:01 pm CDT »
ive never been to the dust house.

ever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

slorge_gridlock

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006 08:25 pm CDT »
I've never been to Spain.

Dust house is essential to the over 145 set.   If you've gone to the trouble of getting to 145 ....mine a little and get to lvl 174, the power is awesome.

if you've actually achieve God status (RL 100), the sky's the limit, provided you have the cash and some bastard doesn't bash you while you're AFK mining at superspike. :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by slorge_gridlock »

Jeenyus

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.jeenyus.com
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006 09:07 pm CDT »
Quote from: "slorge_gridlock"
I've never been to Spain.

Dust house is essential to the over 145 set.   If you've gone to the trouble of getting to 145 ....mine a little and get to lvl 174, the power is awesome.

if you've actually achieve God status (RL 100), the sky's the limit, provided you have the cash and some bastard doesn't bash you while you're AFK mining at superspike. :oops:

Yes and you lck the bastard and he remorts and #shove you off but can't play anymore because he was a villain and the whole server is after him now because he remorted
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jeenyus »

slorge_gridlock

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: May 5, 2006 12:45 pm CDT »
Actually, just you Xenos, and -Shannara- are after me.

Is it true I could've bought my way out of a house for 1.5 Mil?  Siayer said something about that to me online yesterday....

If I'd have known that, none of this would've happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by slorge_gridlock »