Author Topic: malarkey your pants.  (Read 6740 times)

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006 09:24 am CDT »
Actually it was really weird about me taking on 3 guys.  Now, I am the biggest of the bunch, and I weight more (180lbs).  They weigh probably 150.  

I have been much more aggressive lately.  It started with a prank on me where somebody sprayed a fire extinguisher in my room (covering everything, the fans are dying in my computer now). I got angrier than I ever had in my life.  There was no fighting, but that was the tip of the iceberg.

3 of them had tried to take me on before (to make me go buy an aquarieum for my fish.  The fish had been swimming around in the sink for 4 days.  I said I would in the morning, and they all tried taking me on to move me.  One was trying to get me in the stomach, i kicked him under the chin, another was trying to give me a wedgie, but I ignored him, the other was giving me a headlock.  To break his lock, I decided to slam him against the wall.  Unfortunately, when I did, my wacom pen was in my hand.  Snap.  30 bucks.  I was fit to kill, but just slemmed things down for 3 hours.  In a moment of clarity, I came out of my room, picked the fish up by the tail, and said "Hey guys you want to see a cool trick?"

And I swallowed the goldfish.

I really dont know what it is, but I am far more willing to fight someone right now than I would have, say, 3-4 months ago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006 01:58 pm CDT »
testosterone overflowing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006 11:52 pm CDT »
Never crapped myself.  Well I've crapped in places other than the seat.  But never in my pants.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006 07:19 pm CDT »
LIARS...i can do that trick darwin...very simple
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »