Assistance > Assistance & Feedback

ye olde stock market crash of the year of our lord 1290

<< < (3/3)

rjm003:
Yeah its been down for awhile, thought it might just be the master server, but cant even manually connect.

Particle:
I think I fixed this for you, didn't I Koro?

---

The server is online but doesn't respond to ICMP traffic.  It has been that way for years as far as I know, but I can turn on echo replies if it's interfering with the master server list showing the server.  Our server reports to about a bajillion masters, but there is no telling if any of them are still alive or if there are new popular ones I've not added.

KoRo:
I specifically didn't want to bother you with it since I had been bugging you about getting SIayer back and a few other things. I just felt like I was being a nuisance, so I was hoping one of the other admins would wander by here and see this.

I just checked Siayer's inventory, and he only has ~430 million coins in his bank and 0 parchment or magic dust (IIRC, I used what I had left to lvl up as far as I could after losing the previous 4090). So unless you bumped him up a few levels, I don't think hes been fixed. It was a while back, but I think I remember calculating that I would be at least lvl 1200.

But I'm also not really sure if I should be helped since it was my own damn fault for losing them, heh.

*Edit*
Just ran the numbers. I originally started at lvl 996. If I had dusted with at least 4000 dusts, I would be lvl 1166. Since Siayer is currently only lvl 1055, then no, I'm pretty sure he hasn't been fixed.

Particle:
4000 dusts would be how much EXP?

KoRo:
4000 dusts = 18,500,000 EXP (or just 4625 * 4000)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version