Author Topic: Protest for -eViL-'s character back.  (Read 24253 times)

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004 01:37 am CDT »
He was an ass when he was on the server =/ or am I the only one who was around long enough? Granted I was usually bashing him, but an ass none the less. I can't count how many times a helpless nub would ask him something about .. well..anything, especially coding or scripts, and he would be like what? omg wtf? shut the fork noobie ahahahehehkekelollll1 im l33t.

K thx.

If anything, the server should go back to how it used to be, no silly rules, one admin.. which was Ozzy, and no retard PK's who abuse their power.

The reason why the server went to hell is because there was so many rules, and all of the pkers were either banned or got sick of the rules (me). Which meant everyone could level freely, and thats some boring forking malarkey... I come back and theres like 2 extra admins and 20 forking gods.

Keep the server in chaos, or there will be another reset.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2004 01:40 am CDT »
How about we restore all the gods that were worthy of it and make like a "UberCop" thing where they police all the time just by sheer power alone.

And yes, ditch Purple and Jake. Jake is one forkin annoying bastard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004 01:46 am CDT »
I voted yes. He killed me probably as much or more than anyone else but I realize I had it coming. I don't recall him being unfriendly to any intelligent new players.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004 01:48 am CDT »
He was extremely friendly, or so I recall.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004 01:50 am CDT »
Quote from: "Razore"
How about we restore all the gods that were worthy of it and make like a "UberCop" thing where they police all the time just by sheer power alone.

And yes, ditch Purple and Jake. Jake is one f*** annoying bastard.

Uhh, did you not read what I typed? Probably not huh.. if you want another reset go for it, personally I don't think there should be any rules, thats the only way I would ever come back. Sitting there and leveling so you can kill someone, and then they remort, and they're out of range is so lame.

And mithrandir.. stfu I don't remember you being on much, too busy complaining to particle about me ;)

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2004 01:53 am CDT »
A clear would be good, or switch the server to Oldworld.

WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2004 02:44 am CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"

And mithrandir.. stfu I don't remember you being on much, too busy complaining to particle about me :wink:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2004 03:26 am CDT »
Even if you were ACTUALLY on the server before I was, it doesn't matter, cause you sucked, always trying to get me in trouble, you nub. ;)

And don't talk to me about unsavory womaning, you unsavory womaned about me more than anyone I ever pked(Besides FireWire and evil), and I hardly touched you.

Plus.. how am I unsavory womaning? Im just stating my opinions =/

Explain.

Agent_Orange

• Goblin Pup
Please....
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2004 05:55 am CDT »
Are you kidding me?If you feel so strongly about making the server a happy place how about you start a new character?This is NOT for anyone else but yourself...its a game,do you really think that people are going to be "afraid" of you or something? :roll:

The ONLY way you should even be allowed back is if all characters were restored to pre clear state,which i highly doubt will happen.You messed with the server more then enough during your stay..or should i say your "brother".Refer to Silvanoshei's post were he said "Are you actually moronic enough to think that people will stop mugging or PKing out of some construed "fear" of you?".So again,if you want to rush into the server and "save" it stop dropping posts all over the forum that say "well...if you let me back..." and start a new character like everyone else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Agent_Orange »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2004 06:30 am CDT »
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"
Shut the f*** up, your opinon is worthless unless you can support it, *****. You know he would totally drive you off the server if he gets his character. That is one of the reasons for this protest.

dumb unsavory woman, it's not a opinon, it's a forkin fact that i dont go around and killing and mugging random people unilike some assholes around here.  you think if they bring evil back he could police the server??  a level 20 n00b is overkilling another n00b.  what is he gonna do?  shove-kill him?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2004 06:53 am CDT »
seriously you guys need to stop making topics about what you think is best for the server. Because for 1. It's not going to change. and 2. All you do is start a big flame war about who is better and whos been here longer and you just make yourself look like bigger idiots. And It just makes the admins and particle realize that YOU GUYS are the ones that make the server the way that it is. And if YOU want it changed then change the way you play the game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2004 08:40 am CDT »
All you do is start a big flame war about who is better and whos been here longer

Nah, that has already been settled, Particle is probably the only one around in these forums that has been around in tRPG longer than mith....

And if YOU want it changed then change the way you play the game.

Sometimes change isn't designated by how a player plays.  You can't change the entire server just becuse you play differently.  It requires an entire server to work together to accomplish it, and from people have said in the server.. that won't happen anytime soon.

Besides, if I had my character back, I wouldn't want to change the server.  I just want to change G3.  I barely play PCRPG anymore but some of the old friends are coming back to tRPG (Mith came back, Black came back, Darwin is coming back, Icacer (Zippy) is coming back, etc, etc) so I guess you can all wait and see if they can make a difference.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2004 09:16 am CDT »
If evil wants his character back then FINE!! BUT HE HAS TO WORK FOR IT AND START OVER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!! Black you're such a fuking ass licker! Go die!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2004 09:17 am CDT »
get the fork on the plane and leave.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2004 09:20 am CDT »
Only a total moron would want you to play on the server! Get the fuk in your car and leave? Hopefully you come in contact with a huge truck when your family moves!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!