Author Topic: Stupid Questions, Stupid Answers  (Read 20009 times)

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2005 10:55 am CDT »
Well according to Kat... LW's pictures she/he posted were fake. Anyways, LW disappeared, and 12S appeared.

12S claims LW hacked his brothers website or some crap like that, and all this other stuff. I forget.

If you go through 12S posts, you can see the simularity between the way LW and 12S post..  very few agree with me, but w/e.

Which brings me to only one conclusion--12Stones is a gay robot. (Cookie for those who know what the hell i'm talking about.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2005 11:21 am CDT »
they are not the same person. i promise you that. i know for a fact.

and yeah the pictures were fake.

you would have to hear the whole story to understand it but basically it would be like this

you meet someone online, you talk a lot. so of course they know about what you like to do online and if you play games and what not.  you leave the internet because of work and school. they pose as you and go to your favorite sites and play your games under your name. and whenever anyone asks them about their personal life they just tell them your personal life. because it's easier to lie about something you already know about then to make up a completly new story..

basically whoever LW was didnt want to be known. So they used a cover.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2005 11:25 am CDT »
So you saw both LW and 12Stones in real life? I didn't think so... stfu.

- Joseph Stalin

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2005 12:57 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Artorius"
12Stones is a gay robot. (Cookie for those who know what the hell i'm talking about.)

RvB.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2005 01:09 pm CDT »

you would have to hear the whole story to understand it but basically it would be like this

you meet someone online, you talk a lot. so of course they know about what you like to do online and if you play games and what not.  you leave the internet because of work and school. they pose as you and go to your favorite sites and play your games under your name. and whenever anyone asks them about their personal life they just tell them your personal life. because it's easier to lie about something you already know about then to make up a completly new story..

And it just so happens she/he would tell the most obvious person she/he disliked? On AIM(Or I think if I recall correct)? Riiiight..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2005 03:10 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
12Stones is a gay robot. (Cookie for those who know what the hell i'm talking about.)

RvB.

Cookie awarded.

- Joseph Stalin

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2005 05:50 pm CDT »
I want a cookie..  :cry:

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2005 06:16 pm CDT »
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"

And it just so happens she/he would tell the most obvious person she/he disliked? On AIM(Or I think if I recall correct)? Riiiight..

she didnt tell me. she told lucid. who lived with me at the time. and he then told me.

and she didnt dislike me. at least not that i know of. we were friendly towards each other.
<3 google

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2005 08:44 pm CDT »
I want a cookie..  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vi »
Level Designer - www.zackganous.com

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2005 01:12 pm CDT »

she didnt tell me. she told lucid. who lived with me at the time. and he then told me.

and she didnt dislike me. at least not that i know of. we were friendly towards each other.

Wouldn't she/he want that information kept private? So instead knowing you, you blabbed it on the forums? For personal enjoyment? Or did she/he tell you to post it?  :?

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2005 01:54 pm CDT »

Wouldn't she/he want that information kept private? So instead knowing you, you blabbed it on the forums? For personal enjoyment? Or did she/he tell you to post it?  :?

Reading comprehension Black-Ice.  Aphex just told you that Solaris (as the girl) informed Lucid (Aphex's ex-boyfriend) that she was in fact a guy and fabricated a story.  Now, seeing as Aphex and Lucid were together and living in the same house, it was not Solaris who told Aphex, it was Lucid (after being told by Solaris) who told Aphex who then told the forums.  I must congratulate her because if 12Stones just came around, it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory, it would be "no j00 are teh lies!!!one!!1" and the regular crap that comes from the mouth's of people like yourself.

So next time, instead of just posting for the hell of it, read what someone posts, be familiar with the context, don't post just because you want to piont out that someone told the forums something, and just in general, use whatever brainpower you can conjure up.  It would save many of us a sigh...  Which isn't worth the breath.

*edit* Black, send me your home address in a PM, I'll buy you a crash helmet for your birthday so you don't run in to things too hard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

villman420

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2005 07:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "GStricto"
*edit* Black, send me your home address in a PM, I'll buy you a crash helmet for your birthday so you don't run in to things too hard.

hahaha. that reminds me of special ed on crank yankers. I GOT MAIL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by villman420 »

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2005 10:17 pm CDT »
Why did the chicken cross the road?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by JayJay »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2005 01:08 pm CDT »
Quote from: "GStricto"

Wouldn't she/he want that information kept private? So instead knowing you, you blabbed it on the forums? For personal enjoyment? Or did she/he tell you to post it?  :roll:

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2005 01:41 pm CDT »
but didnt you do the same thing when you chimed into this coversation? that's not really a valid arguing point now is it.
<3 google