Author Topic: Can I kill NFY?? Please?? Pleeease??  (Read 33035 times)

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2005 06:31 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Artorius"
Quote from: "12Stones"
Ok?  In my opinion, your opinion means nothing to me.  Yes, what she did was f*** up, but at least she did something about it..  you are still here acting like a child, and you probably always will be.

She did something about it? You mean... left the forums without explanation... something indeed.

All of a sudden you're sticking up for her, while people here have been ragging on her for.. well since kat made her post. Finally you're actually sticking up for her? Thats almost two faced. When we made the implication that you were LW all you had to say was you weren't. You never mentioned anything about talking on the phone with "her".

Didn't you claim that she like... stole your identity and your brothers server and all this other malarkey? now you stick up for her... fascinating.

Personally I don't care if the pics were fake or not. All I know is she gave out good links to music... and kicked my ass in base.

I didn't say anything more because she asked me not to.. you'll understand when (and if) she explains the rest.  Honestly, I only post here because of one person..  the rest of you can suck my dick if you don't like it.  If nobody wants to take the time to really see what happened and just make up malarkey, fine..  I could care less.  I'll leave the rest to lastwish.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2005 06:35 pm CDT »
Jumps on bandwagon...

"how dare you talk about these nice people like that, dont tell anyone in this forum to suck your dick you bastards...both you and lastwish can get aids and die and leave this forum!"

/end sarcasm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2005 07:17 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Jumps on bandwagon...

"how dare you talk about these nice people like that, dont tell anyone in this forum to suck your dick you bastards...both you and lastwish can get aids and die and leave this forum!"

/end sarcasm
That can't be /end sarcasm...  It's how every single one of your posts sounds.  AIDS, die, grandmother, mom, dick, bastards, fork, cock, malarkey, simplex, prick, penis...  The list goes on.  If you end your sarcasm now, it must obviously mean that you absolutely love every one of us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #183 on: July 14, 2005 07:19 pm CDT »

Honestly, I only post here because of one person..  the rest of you can suck my dick if you don't like it.

Wow, that was interesting, what does that have to do with anything? 0_o

I wasn't aware I made up any malarkey. I was simply recalling what you said 12Stones, and how you acted.

Jumps on bandwagon...

What the fork?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2005 07:34 pm CDT »

Honestly, I only post here because of one person..  the rest of you can suck my dick if you don't like it.

Wow, that was interesting, what does that have to do with anything? 0_o

I wasn't aware I made up any malarkey. I was simply recalling what you said 12Stones, and how you acted.

Jumps on bandwagon...

What the fork?

That wasn't really directed towards you..  sorry for confusionating.  You are actually one of the more intelligent people here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

Vi

• Undead Hero
  • Viral
    • Zack Ganous Level Design
(No subject)
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2005 12:18 am CDT »
I really don't give a fork if 12Stones is LastWish or not. When he played on the server I thought he was allright. Oh and Celtic, shut the fork up or learn some english. God damn, I never thought I would be so annoyed by some kiddie posting on a forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vi »
Level Designer - www.zackganous.com

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #186 on: February 2, 2006 03:41 am CST »
Hah I started this thread.
And to think, NFY isn't that half bad now :P
I wish I could have met my future self back then
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

NFY