General > Off-The-Wall (OTW)

Aphex as admin?nothanks

(1/15) > >>

Deletekey:
Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you forked over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same malarkey you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you forking did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same malarkey will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of malarkey and you for well...being a filthy piece of malarkey.

DeadBreed:
man i wanna know who this is... not out of hate or to start an arguement against him or watev, i'm just curious.....

Jonah:

--- Quote from: "Deletekey" ---Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Kyrie:
This link is for you.  Make sure you have your volume wide open to get the full effect.

nesso:

--- Quote from: "Jonah" ---
--- Quote from: "Deletekey" ---Aphex stop your damn lies.You know well that you f*** over the server economy and you're the main cause of this clear.Nevermind admin-you shouldn't even be allowed to play on the server!If/When there is a clear i think your admin should be removed personally so you dont end up doing the same **** you have been for the past few months +.Of course this isn't upto me however i join the other 10+ people that know what you f*** did giving bank away to random people including myself.Basically both you and lucid should get the hell off the server or this same **** will just reoccur.Lucid for being a filthy piece of **** and you for well...being a filthy piece of ****.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.
--- End quote ---

can i get an amen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version