Author Topic: Project Goldschlager  (Read 11499 times)

Soda*

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006 12:56 am CDT »
Heheheh, Salvia. I heard of that stuff. Isn't that a hallucinagenic? My friend told me about it, once. Said it gives you bad trips.

Note: Salvia is legal, so don't worry folks, we're not talking about illegal activities. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Soda* »

plasma

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006 02:24 pm CDT »
Salvia is a fun legal drug.  Of course the US government is trying to make it a Schedule I drug, but they are unsuccessful as of yet =D.

Its a fun drug.  Check it out and everything else you have ever wondered about at http://www.erowid.org .   They've got everything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by plasma »

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006 11:07 am CST »
It's easy to turn into a bad trip with salvia.. for your first time I suggest you to do with with trustable person that you know alot.. and don't plan a bunch of activity for your first experiance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

plasma

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: November 1, 2006 06:06 pm CST »
Yeah you definatly have to be in a comfortable surrounding with people you know and trust, otherwise you are just setting your self up for a bad trip for any drug you take.

Primary effects last like 15 minutes, so it's not going to use up your whole night like if you accidently drink too much robotussin.

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: November 2, 2006 09:43 pm CST »
Quote from: "plasma"
Yeah you definatly have to be in a comfortable surrounding with people you know and trust, otherwise you are just setting your self up for a bad trip for any drug you take.

Primary effects last like 15 minutes, so it's not going to use up your whole night like if you accidently drink too much robotussin.

15 mins on salvia may look like an hour to you lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Noalear

• Zomg Hatr3d
  • Undead Hero
    • http://rt.pcrpg.org
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007 07:58 pm CST »
/revive

Bongs are legal in the US. Now if you have smoked marijuana or any other illegal-ness you'll get in trouble. I've gone with my roomates (when i lived in Arizona [oh how i miss it]) quite a few times. Some of the things ive seen there:
Grinders
Lighters with stash pockets
hookahs
bongs
pipes
vaporizers
-bottles of pop (aka soda) that were cut in half and capped where the label was, so you could stash "things" behind the label, and still be able to drink out of it. They were quite amazing. I hadn't ever seen one before, so i was wondering why the bottle of sprite was $10. They also had cans that were the same concept, incredibly effective I would imagine.-
rolling papers
blunt wraps
etc etc

Ive made a pipe out of a lemon. It hit very smooth, but when you would lick your lips afterwards you would have quite a surprise. Probably one of my favorite memories of arizona actually. After everyone hit it they would make a funny face from the lemon juice. Potatoes- not soo good as pipes. apples are pretty good, the smoke tastes funny though from all the sugars burning. Never try to make a pipe from popsickle sticks and duct tape.. just an all around bad idea. I very rarely smoked, but whenever it came to smoking from one of my gizmos I just couldnt resist.

I've recently gotten into dremeling, which is quite fun. ive yet to work with any glass, but as far as the rest of my experience its one of my favorite tools ever. Any projects where i can possibly dremel anything, I do it. Any recommendations for drilling into/on glass? Ive tried looking up information on it, but everything ive found seems to be explained incredibly loosely. "go fast with a cutting bit", that doesnt seem to help much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Noalear »
Almost as hated as Koro.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007 08:22 pm CST »
Glass doesn't scrape off like metals do.  It'll chip off in small particles.  I imagine that's why you need to go fast with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

plasma

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007 12:02 am CST »
yeah you need a glass dremel bit, obviously one that has a tip on the end to cut in not just on the sides for say grinding.  honestly, i did this project like i do most things.  i took a tool that looked like it might work, and i made it work.  im really not even sure if it was a glass cutting bit, but it worked great.  im not much help either.  but make sure to keep the surface at least slightly wet.  i would also recommend wearing some sort of mask because i'd imagine having glass dust in your lungs wont do anything productive.

it was fun to make, cheap (<$3USD), hits great, and everyone who smokes out of it loves it.  a real all-around winner.

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007 10:28 pm CST »
The only bad trip you will ever have is a trip where you think your trip might have the slightest chance of being bad.. at least.. this is what the quite experienced and super-human friend of mine told me.

Btw.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine seems to be the latest craze around.  Newbs.
;-p

Anyway... boring.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

plasma

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007 12:58 pm CST »
ohhh man DMT sounds wonderful.  ive done a lot of research on different drugs and this is the next i want to try for sure.  i heard joe rogan endorsing it once too it was pretty hilarious.

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007 09:02 pm CST »
Joe Rogan is a toolbox.

DMT has the word Meth in it.. *fear*!!!

;-p
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

Paradox666

• Elvin Legion
  • The Last God
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007 09:22 pm CST »
Quote from: "Particle"
Are you positive?  I'd hate for the thread to be used as a scapegoat if anybody gets caught with one in real life.

When i get caught ill let you know.

thx plasma
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Paradox666 »

bungle

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007 10:39 pm CST »
Drugs are forking stupid like all of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by bungle »
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

Jeenyus

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.jeenyus.com
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007 06:36 am CST »
Then get the fork out of here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jeenyus »

villman420

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)