General > Common Topic Symposium

Booties

(1/4) > >>

Darwin:
Anybody notice there has been a rash of new asses/annoyances on the server which seem like the simply CANNOT be taken care of?

Nim just stole all my valubles out of my inventory.

Anonymous:
Was Nim a transfer? If so I think I know who it is and the character is 100% fake.

Razore:
bah, he stole my cheetaurs

Darwin:
Heh, who do you think Razore?

There has been a huge rash of thievery on the server.  Not the occasional anchets or full plate armor.  Im talking like the entire character's inventory completely gone.  The thing is, we know who to point to, but there is barely anything we can do about it because they wont remort.  Also the new lck system screws those who have low hp and take a hit from a high remort/ lvl.  I hear people losing more than 3 lck at a time.

Sexy:
Hello Everybody.

Off topic but I dont want to make a new topic.

I was on tribes server one day, and I found it quite interesting that whenever someone went OOB, it would bounce you back in bounds with the same momentum you went out with in the reverse direction. Kinda like a boxing ring where if you hit the sides you are bounced back into battle.

I think that if there was some sort of way to incorporate that into the server the bash problem would be solved completely. However there would need to be a change to dusting, because the dust house is off the map.

Just a thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version