Author Topic: Question about DuesPack  (Read 2618 times)

Jenz

• Goblin Pup
Question about DuesPack
« on: December 17, 2006 08:57 pm CST »
I have the dues pack installed and its working perfectly.. i noticed that there was a fix to dl for it so it would display the exp correctly.. so i downloaded that too.. however i did not see a readme file that came w/ the fix or instructions on how to install the fix.. i took a wild guess and thought maybe it goes in Tribes\config - dunno maybe i'm wrong.. i extracted the fix to there and even tried the Tribes\config\DuesRPGPack directory and still nothing.. theres some sort of comand line i'm supposed to add to the autoexec.cs file isnt there?.. how do i install the fix?.. maybe i missed the instructions somewhere.. can anyone help a newb out? :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jenz »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006 12:31 am CST »
Well shnaps.  The instructions normally displayed on the installer screen appear to be broken.  Overwrite the file of the same name in your deuspack subfolder with the one provided.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Jenz

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006 11:20 pm CST »
yeah i'm pretty sure i did that... thats why i was wondering if maybe theres a command line i have to add...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jenz »