Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 15178 times)

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2004 10:26 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
Quote from: "Gnight"
yeah, i want all the assholes to come forth and recive my character's pass.  halide, the origanal abbadon(john) -icer-(dawin)

I'm the biggest asshole of them all, remember? Give me the pass. ;)

i would, but you only hate black people
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2004 10:27 pm CDT »
Er give it to me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2004 10:34 pm CDT »
fyi, im not dumb enough to run a script of yours without reading the code

Oh, you did read the code, but only after I made up some BS story about it overwriting system files and you deleted it in a panic...

if you wasnt such a racist forking asshole, i wouldnt even be killing/mugging you. [...] i would, but you only hate black people

You keep trying to accuse me of being racist. It happens over and over again. Don't let little things like, oh, the fact that the only black person I really hate is you... and I hated you long before I even knew you were black... get in the way. Yes, let's ignore unpleasant facts such as: I know several black people who consider me a friend, one of whom I am co-designing a website with and helping him with his computer. Who needs facts when you have baseless accusations
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2004 10:54 pm CDT »
fyi, im not dumb enough to run a script of yours without reading the code

Oh, you did read the code, but only after I made up some BS story about it overwriting system files and you deleted it in a panic...

with so much damn code in your script i thought i over looked somthing

...and I hated you long before I even knew you were black...

true, you havent always known i was black.....   but only though that time, we wernt enemies....

I know several black people who consider me a friend, one of whom I am co-designing a website with and helping him with his computer.

yeah, sure :roll:

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2004 11:03 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"
Getting on your case? if you take any of my posts seriously(besides this one).. well.. w/e

The reason why im on your case (now) is because theres no question about what Taurik did.. DUhhh I dunno if he actually posted Gnight's pics.. even though Aeolian pointed it out, but no he usually just makes up insane stories, so I guess it might not have realy happened.

*sigh*

It also sickens me that a PK would phone this kids grandma. (which doesn't have anything to do with what I just said.. but yeah, emphasis.)

Whats worse.. nothing has been done about any of this, I don't blame him for taking it in his own hands, none of the admins are on, and before you admins give me the I have a life shtick, don't.

I didn't see where you said that he posted his pics..  you are jumping to conclusions here.  You come out of nowhere acting like I dont believe what you said when I didnt even see it...  you need to start thinking before you "get on my case".

Just because an admin isnt on doesnt mean you cant take a screenshot and send it to one.  G3 blew things out of proportion when he took matters into his own hands, that is all I was saying..

If he wanted to get someone back for harassing his family, he could have taken legal action instead of killing them in some petty game.  You are acting like him killing people in the game was his last resort..  well, he broke the rules, and he was warned..  WARNED..  he was never punished for ANYTHING he did, so why is he acting like we are MAKING him leave?

I didn't say anything about GE..  I said something about Taurik.  If G3 doesn't want his picture up everywhere, he shouldn't have put it online period..  all he had to do was ask Particle or an admin on the forum to remove any pictures of him posted here, and they would have done it.  If the people who posted it were immature and stupid enough to host it on another site, well..  they have problems beyond being angry at G3.  Regardless, if they posted it here, they would have been dealt with by an admin had they only been asked.

Stop with the Taurik being racist malarkey please.  G3, not everyone who hates you is racist..  I hate Celtic, but does that mean that I hate irish people?  No..  just stop the petty arguing, it's getting rediculous.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Hack-N-Slash

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2004 11:15 pm CDT »
This thread should be locked and taken to PMing... It can only go downhill from here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hack-N-Slash »
[size=200]I am a fat, wealthy, capitalist pig[/size]

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2004 11:16 pm CDT »
G3 if your quitting can I have your character? Have I EVER made a racist comment? No, for 3 reasons, my BEST friend is black (no offence), My biological father is not white either and 3 is because there is no reason to.
If your gonna give it away to someone please let it be me :\ doubt it tho  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2004 11:54 pm CDT »
It's just a game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2004 12:01 am CDT »
Gnight is black? I never knew that, funny enought i just started hanging out with a guy that is half black, Yea i give him some malarkey but it's all for fun. HOLY SH*T GNIGHT IS BLACK

Quote from: "Juicy Watermellon"
GNIGHT EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE......EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEE

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2004 12:16 am CDT »
Sucks that you're leaving man... I will be glad to take the char and show them a real asshole, though  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2004 12:21 am CDT »
Quote from: "-Icer-"
Sucks that you're leaving man... I will be glad to take the char and show them a real asshole, though  :twisted:

I'm sure you would!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2004 12:46 am CDT »
Quote from: "-Icer-"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2004 03:32 am CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
I didn't see where you said that he posted his pics..  you are jumping to conclusions here.  

Quote from: "Aeolian"
So.. remind me how it's relavent that.. hes nice in a video game, when I'm talking about him being an asshole for posting some kids pictures.

Ice, what I ever do to you?  :(

this is such bs. I love how admins favor people, it's terrific.

If you threaten Gnight with anything... the same should be done for any of the retards calling him names, and phoning his grandma.

Somehow I think postings this kids pictures.. calling him racists names.. and phoning his grandma is a fork of alot worse than him killing these retards in a video game as you so eloquently put it.

I would like to know.. what you would have done that was a better punishment, than him killing these people..(if he sent you these screenshots). Nothing? Probably.

Kthx BYE now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2004 07:57 am CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
Stop with the Taurik being racist **** please.  G3, not everyone who hates you is racist..  I hate Celtic, but does that mean that I hate irish people?  No..  just stop the petty arguing, it's getting rediculous.

oh, im sorry, lastwish, i didnt realize that saying ngger this and ngger that, sending me a 7 line #tell reading, "NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER......", useing a connection flood script spaming "GNIGHT IS A NlGGER connected tot he game", not to mention calling my house shouting, "NlGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!" doesnt make you racist :roll:

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2004 09:19 am CDT »
I'm sorry, but the asshat software known as Ozzy has crashed. It just couldn't keep up with all the b*tching.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"