Author Topic: Rule/Jailer/script!!  (Read 6590 times)

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003 06:44 pm CDT »
"Little boy" is a figure of speech, not a literal reference to one's diminished height.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003 06:51 pm CDT »
Yes, there are several ways it can be interpreted. Generally, the statment refers to stature, following that, age. A long way behind is mental abilities. The way to tell the difference is to read the context in which it is used in the sentance. In this instance, it was used in reference to size, unless he accidentally used incorrect grammer. However, ozzy is a rather intelligent person who I would assume to have a better knowledge of the human language than to use incorrect grammer.
That still leaves the question... Why pursue a "hate campaign"? If you disagree with me and the others just say so and give reasons and be done with it. A continuous stream of flames and personal attacks accomplishes nothing, especially on such an insignificant topic as this where the ultimate person whose decision is none of us but Part himself and I am sure he is mature enough to make his own mind up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2003 07:29 pm CDT »
Why would I be talking about physical aspects?

As for you having the same overall intelligence.. You my friend are not even near my league.

I am 16 years old, and already have a college degree. I am also going for my A+ certification next week. It has nothing to do with how much math I know, or how quickly I can pull apart a sentence. I have an official IQ of 164, and have a corporate job waiting for me with a gross salery of $122k a year with everyone at least 10 years older than me.

You worked at college playing "Mr. Fixit" or so you said.

As for calling you a "little boy" I thought at least Silv would figure out it is a figure of speech.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2003 07:30 pm CDT »
*edit*

My browser had a fart
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003 08:03 pm CDT by UnderGod »

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2003 08:02 pm CDT »
What do you mean, "at least"?  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2003 10:51 pm CDT »
That just goes to show my point of standardized testing not being accurate. The context that that phrase was used was indeed in reference to stature, looks like you will just have to brush up on your english skills. :roll:
I hate to break it to you but you are NOT the worlds authority on each and every single subject known to man that you seem to think you are. degrees can be had by any 16 year old, it is just a matter of whether or not they want to do the work and pay for it. Just as you are an expert in some fields, so too am i in others. just the mere fact that you are making intellectual judgments about another human being that you have never met and have nothing to base the judgment on shows a faulty logic. when we both sit down and have psychologists pick apart our brains and such, then we may have something to go on. until then, you will just have to go with the give-take approach.
trust me, there is more to life than sitting in front of a computer screen.
there is also honor in fixing things for others and helping them out. it was a great feeling i had when i found that i was able to save lives at my job and vastly rewarding. Your "im better than you because i make more money" just shows more faulty logic.
If you are SOO superior, then just fix the worlds problems. until then, try to learn and continue your education both socially and intellectually. Then you might begin to understand that we are all in this world together and it is usually better to work together rather than finding random scapegoats to blame the worlds ills on and vent frustrations.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2003 11:02 pm CDT »
You have no right to judge how I was phrasing my sentence because it was in fact a figure of speech. You wouldn't be able to understand what i'm saying anyway even if I did use complete proper english.

Not any 16 year old can have a 4 year college degree. If you believe that, then you truly are ignorant to the topic, and shouldn't even be posting. I am superior to YOU (please notice this is directed to JUST YOU) in every aspect you could ever imagine. Just to inform you a bit more, state tests didn't put me where I am.. Further more, who told you I payed for anything? I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.  You could never leave things be, and would carry everything on forever for absolutly no reason at all.

Aren't you going against forum guidelines by evading a ban? Isn't this exactly why you were banned in the first place?

I refuse to reply to this hypothetical thread anymore. You have no more reason to post unless you are going to try a failing attempt to make yourself look better. Though you will reply anyway with a post that is about 10 paragraphs long, you are only wasting your time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2003 11:07 pm CDT »
Actually no. I am not evading a ban.
And the I'm better than you attitude just shows your childisjness. you may toddle along now because I am tired of talking circles about you and picking your faulty logic to pieces. :roll:

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2003 11:40 pm CDT »
Sheesh INC, yes I said INC, Please don't correct the things I call people when that is what I know them by. I only know one Evil and your not him. Anyway, Your startin it all over the place it seems. I asked you once to cool it, your not. I suggest you start now if you want to continue posting here. Stop posting 5 paragraphs on every subject that you feel you can start malarkey in. Like Ozzy said, it was a figure of speech. You seem to want to drag everything out and pick it apart the best you can. It's getting ridiculous just like it did before. Knock it off NOW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »