Author Topic: The Perfect Server  (Read 4620 times)

-Triton-

• Elvin Legion
The Perfect Server
« on: December 7, 2002 11:37 am CST »
..... Get rid of
A) eViL, and btw he is BlackHawk now and threatens everyone who he talks sh!t that he will go get his 259 RL CHAR SO STFU!
B) dreamer.. you should know
C) Diot , he may be a newb but he causes alot of trouble..
       Any more you can add..  :D Just my opinion ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Triton- »
icl0lnz: ur a forking loser ass son of a unsavory woman
DainBramage559: oh i should just go to hell!

Pecker - "PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ANSWER AIM!!!"

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: The Perfect Server
« Reply #1 on: December 7, 2002 01:14 pm CST »
Now if I listened to the people that other people think should be deleted, where would we all be?  First of all you'd be gone because of somebody else.

It's my server, and I make the decisions.  If you don't like somebody and want me to know about it, just email me.  That's the proper place for such things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #2 on: December 7, 2002 01:27 pm CST »
jesus krist triton screw you lol

wtf its spreading... HATRED OF ME
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Shorty »

-Triton-

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: December 7, 2002 01:40 pm CST »
Particle you can chill the fork out to I wasn't saying what you should do I was saying what I think was a good server damn your to uptight..

Hersh

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #4 on: December 7, 2002 02:06 pm CST »
I can see why Particle is upset. Posting something like that, how he could make the "perfect server", least one ever exist. Is saying that there are problems in his server that he hasn't addressed. And you with with all the influnce of a player have the authority to tell him to ban or delete specific players. And besides, how do you think those players feel now, how will they react towards you?

Hersh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hersh »

I kissed a drunk girl on the lips.
This post, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #5 on: December 7, 2002 02:09 pm CST »
triton, like i just forking said, your a second rate whore.  shut up, you have no god damn forking clue what the hell is going on in that server.  your opinion means just about jack malarkey after what i have seen u talk about and do over the past few days, and on another note, i am leaving messages with quite a few people tonight to mug and kill you as much as possible, have fun, its the consequences of being a unsavory woman.  wicked was such a damn good friend and took damn good care of that char, i see all you want to do is destroy her work on it and fork up everything that was ever done.

and triton, particle knows a lot of what i have done, he knows i have my mean streaks, he knows a lot of malarkey that you probably don't know and its because i told him a lot of it.  my mean streaks come and go, and usually i am only mean when i am around negative assholes such as shadowlucky and a few others.  he knows a lot more than you think so your post is completely un-neccessary.

and another thing, tell me to STFU again in the server, and well, we will see if i still know how to use admin in TRPG.

Have A Great forking Night.

eViL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #6 on: December 7, 2002 02:18 pm CST »
Ok, this is ridiculous.  This forum is now being plauged with tons of flame hate posts  :'( and I say we should all put a stop to it.  

Let's just drop the whole thing, and all go about our business.  If you have something to say about another person that is bad, please, keep it to yourself for our sake, and everyone else's sake.  Or just e-mail that person and blow some steam off there, because all you will get here is more flames and possibly a  ban.

eViL, it's not the newbies that destroy the server, it's people that mess with others and destroy fun for everyone.

The server is not on the decline, just look at how many new people we have joining the server every week.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #7 on: December 7, 2002 02:24 pm CST »
*Appeding to Triton's Original Post*

D)
-Triton-, for obvious reasons
ha, shot down biatch.

*replying to jason*
the server has started its decline already jason, some people have started killing and mugging freely now that i am not there, and where did i say newbs are ruining it? i said triton was causing it, and supposedly he/she/it is not new. and jason, if so many new people join every week, where the hell are they all going, on average there are about 15 people in the server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

-Triton-

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #8 on: December 7, 2002 04:38 pm CST »
You stupid mother forkin unsavory woman eViL shut the hell up I wasn't saying what he needed to forking do I was saying what I thought would be a mother forking good server, he overacted on it so I made my comment. And fork you , this was my char I gave it to wicked awhile back and she gave it back a couple of weeks ago. You have no forking clue you think your some bad ass mother forker who can rule the damn world. Shut the fork Up. And Hersh whatever you said I forgot but whatever?

Thank You :)
E) Edom

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #9 on: December 7, 2002 04:58 pm CST »
Ok, close it down or I'll do if for ya.
*holds up can of Close-It-Down*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #10 on: December 8, 2002 06:08 pm CST »
wuts a rate whore
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Shorty »

Edom

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #11 on: December 8, 2002 10:58 pm CST »
LOL me AND my bro (Diot) are on his list rofl! anyway triton that day when u were mimiced and causing problems? that was my brother on my name that bashed u off the map rofl. lol I not mad or anything but I just think it is funny ( and eViL the way u respond to triton shows ur immaturity =/ and u said u have ur mean streaks... does that mean u have mood swings??)  BTW which funky boobs do u guys think is more funkier?? ( . ) ( *) or OYo ? ( both implants gone terribly wrong) lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Edom »

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #12 on: December 9, 2002 03:11 am CST »
Well can i just say i dont understand why everyone is so shocked at the hate on this forum. Look at humanity present and past. We are a race of hate allways have been allways will be. Its in our nature. Perfect is not possible you could brain wash every person and 1 person would rebel against it and cause trouble. Its just not possible. The only way to stop the flameing is to let it die down, let them solve it, or particles intervention. Solveing it amgost your selves is the best idea for the other ways only breed more hate as shown in shadow luckys new names and posts. So please guys and girls (or so they say) Grow up take it in strife and move the fork on with life.

Hey pecker
Morning Evil
Morning Evil_Inc
Morning Particle
Morning Jason
Morning Skippy
Morning Cypher
Morning Darwin
As for the rest of you i have no respect because you are acting like 3rd world countrys fighting for land.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #13 on: December 9, 2002 03:22 am CST »
Heh so true Khorne :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #14 on: December 9, 2002 03:38 am CST »
Oh on a lighter note if you find i have sparratic behavior its because the doctor diagnosed me with my dads depression.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.