Author Topic: Harsh Punishments  (Read 6800 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: Harsh Punishments
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011 06:38 am CDT »
I think enough time has passed for everyone to see I am serious about enforcing the rules when it comes to RL'0s.

Any toon above RL 0 is subject to whatever killing, mugging, or bashing that one can inflict on another within the guidelines and rules.

Just so there is no misunderstanding... Mimic bashing is not illegal...  Mimic killing is only illegal when it is out of range.  Mimicing was put into the game for a reason and I am not going to legislate around an important part of the game.

If your toon is high enough in levels and RL's to successfully mimic and wreak havoc on the country side then you have my blessing to do so.

Any toon that is above the RL100 mark or is considered to be a god is not subject to the protections of the no mimic kill rule. If you are RL100 and higher...  anything goes... and I mean anything.  Have at it, it's a forkin free for all...

but remember...  leave the noobs alone...
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011 11:06 am CDT »
Any toon that is above the RL100 mark or is considered to be a god is not subject to the protections of the no mimic kill rule. If you are RL100 and higher...  anything goes... and I mean anything.  Have at it, it's a forkin free for all...
cool. :D
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011 12:11 pm CDT »
Any toon that is above the RL100 mark or is considered to be a god is not subject to the protections of the no mimic kill rule. If you are RL100 and higher...  anything goes... and I mean anything.  Have at it, it's a forkin free for all...

Okay that is not a good idea. You'll have Celtic16/Focus who is RL 666 topping out mimic killing me every time I remort.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011 04:48 pm CDT »
Any toon that is above the RL100 mark or is considered to be a god is not subject to the protections of the no mimic kill rule. If you are RL100 and higher...  anything goes... and I mean anything.  Have at it, it's a forkin free for all...

Okay that is not a good idea. You'll have Celtic16/Focus who is RL 666 topping out mimic killing me every time I remort.

then dont remort...  this is an RPG (stands for Role Playing Game) this is not Kirby's Air Ride...  

This realm is not a safe place for anyone...  live with it...  or go play checkers...

Additionally I will be giving away prizes for the most kills in a day, most afk kills,  most total bash points in a day/week and other pvp oriented contests.  fork the bash fest...  time for killing...  send me your screenshots for credit and lets get to it...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011 04:53 pm CDT by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011 06:13 pm CDT »
That prize thing would be a huge waste of time of yours, no players.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011 06:41 pm CDT »
That prize thing would be a huge waste of time of yours, no players.

yeah ... thats what i am trying to remedy...  maybe get some people interested again...  negative nanny...
In Particle We Trust...

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011 10:23 pm CDT »
Oh okay, but no players ever look at the forum.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011 09:27 am CDT »
B2, what rl is your character? if it is below rl100, then celtic should not be able to mimic kill you if you are below the normal target range.
I thought he was perma banned anyway so you should not have to worry about him.
Players dont have to visit the forums, the rules should be posted on the main website. Of course, if they can go there, they can also go here.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011 02:18 pm CDT »
I'm RL 576 I'm not worried about being bashed/killed, oh yea and celtic is back. I bashed his brains in a few days ago, my bashes 9 his bashes only 3. OWNED!

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011 02:19 pm CDT »
Players dont have to visit the forums, the rules should be posted on the main website.

Not to sound stupid, but which is that website?

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011 04:34 pm CDT »
Players dont have to visit the forums, the rules should be posted on the main website.

Not to sound stupid, but which is that website?
www.pcrpg.org, which else?
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011 07:42 pm CDT »
Oh duh me!!! Every since my friend died never could think right.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011 11:18 pm CDT »
yea I've lost six this year alone...  a quarter of my graduating class...  got a funeral on Sunday.   what I'm trying to say is get used to it nitwit lifes a birch and then you die
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011 08:19 am CDT »
I remember the first time I lost a classmate and friend. As you get older it happens more and more often. It is never an easy thing as it brings your own mortality into view under the scrying glass. I'm sorry it happened to you and your friend. My condolances.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.