Author Topic: Desperate Need for Zones  (Read 5116 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: Desperate Need for Zones
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010 07:12 pm CST »
Not to sound like an ass, but if so much is being put on particle, then maybe he should consider putting an admin into power. Someone other than Arf, who isn't into the whole content-adding\maintaining scene. I've asked many players, and I've ran the idea past particle at least once. Every player who I've asked has agreed with me that we need a new high-level admin; hopefully Particle will concur.

I would be willing to take on the part of active admin if offered, and plenty of players have told me to try, but beware; I am no fan of drama, and I know what you people do ^^.

I am very much into landscapes and structures.  However and none of my creations have been accepted.  Particle will not let anyone have codemonger access to his server, and i dont fault him for that.  I ran a test server for a long time encouraging people to use it to work on additions to tribes RPG but only 2 people ever used it so i shut it down.  Adding another admin is not necessary for you to create what you would like to see on the server and then send it to Particle for consideration.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
Re: Desperate Need for Zones
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011 05:31 pm CST »
LOL, I rememember when there were at least 20 players on at a time at all times, all zone hoarding and afk. fun times
Well, I realize Particle is VERY busy with his real life...
But I believe that the server is in DESPERATE NEED for zones.

As you can see in the picture below, zones are VERY crowded. We have high level remorts that are advancing in remorts and occupy the high level zones most of the time. Theres basically only two zones that we are able to level in and they are the Tenebrous Cavern and the Uber Zone, but clearly they are both occupied to the max. Caboose is past rl 2200 so you can't expect people to really lvl with him and gain a fair amount of experience. So there goes one zone down and now theres only one zone left that the rest of us are able to level in, and that is the Cavern. You can imagine the experience is going to be TERRIBLE with 4 people trying to level in it at once.

Particle, I really hope you will be able to come up with a quick solution for this.

Many Thanks,

~Riddler