Author Topic: Harassment rule  (Read 6018 times)

B2

• Undead Hero
Harassment rule
« on: December 5, 2010 11:18 pm CST »
We need a new rule! "Harassment rule" Because JailHouSe/Agamemnon and DragonAzz/Astal has been bashing us B's non stop for three plus days now for no reason at all. The "reason" for them bashing us is that B0LD bashed Agamemnon once for revenge after Agamemnon bashed him three or more times off of the "spike". Now they won't let us level.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2010 11:25 pm CST by B2 »

B2

• Undead Hero
Re: Harassment rule
« Reply #1 on: December 5, 2010 11:24 pm CST »
We need another rule too! "The spike rule" Nobody should be aloud to bash, mug, pickpocket,steal or shove anyone from any mining crystal at any time. That should have been a rule from the start of the server. that's my opinion though!

Convict

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #2 on: December 6, 2010 12:03 am CST »
this made me come in2 the talk. spike rule? b2 decided to go on b0ld's player and then bash me when i mined. then shove me a few times. and then wait at the mine for me to go back just to bash me again. its ironic that he now wants a spike rule.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #3 on: December 6, 2010 12:04 am CST »
Whats wrong with bashing you guys? They don't seem to breaking any rules. When you guys choose to do it, its fine but when they do it, its wrong? Doesn't seem quite fair.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 6, 2010 12:21 am CST »
I used B0LD once to bash you and never again. the reason for the spike rule is to make sure that everybody can mine without Interference. Is there a problem with my suggestion? seeing that it helps everybody?

Convict

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #5 on: December 6, 2010 12:25 am CST »
i just think its funny that you want this rule when you dont even care about it. bashing me with a character higher than i am and saying "how many lck did you lose?" and camping so i wont go back to the spike. sounds like you really want this rule?

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 6, 2010 12:30 am CST »
I used B0LD once to bash you and never again. the reason for the spike rule is to make sure that everybody can mine without Interference. Is there a problem with my suggestion? seeing that it helps everybody?  Is that considered spam?

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #7 on: December 6, 2010 12:48 am CST »
This thread belongs in Off-The-Wall, serious. This "spike" rule suggestion is just silly. Also, if you didn't want to be bashed, why did you join a House?
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 6, 2010 01:02 am CST »
Why did I join  A house? haha I think we all know that. the reason for me joining a house is because USELESS demanded it or he would attack B0LD. And I can't get out now. why? well it seems to me that you contacted Particle and told him not to let me out. seeing that Particle has his favored ones

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #9 on: December 6, 2010 01:15 am CST »
I wish I had kept those shiny screen shots of jailhouse admitting that Riddle_ and himself hacked B5's password and annihilated his character. :(

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 6, 2010 01:21 am CST »
well it seems to me that you contacted Particle and told him not to let me out. seeing that Particle has his favored ones
Okay, Dale. No one told Particle this. LOL
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #11 on: December 6, 2010 02:13 am CST »
Yea you're right! for the first time. yippee. you told me that you contacted particle about my house. then you said that he said you can annoy and kill me as much as you want. remember?

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #12 on: December 6, 2010 06:45 am CST »
The problem with a harassment rule is that it would need to be enforced and EVERYONE would need to be covered by it. The problem is when it is the enforcers doing it, they will not apply it to themselves.
The addition of pks/admins would help with that. Currently, we have no pk/admins who follow the rules or enforce them evenly and fairly as they were "hired" to do by Particle.
You would also need to understand exactly what harassment is and have it defined. Mugging you while you are afk is not harrassment. Chasing you about the map bashing you for hours on end is
Gotta disagree with you on the spike though. afk is afk regardless of where you are. Why should a rl 5000+ character be able to chase you across the map for 4 hours straight and then be perfectly safe from you shoving them off the spike when they go afk. spike is a gamble just as it is for a rl5 character to go into uber. There should be a chance you fail. In the case of the spike, it is based on how much you have POed the lowbies. If a rl 5000 character does not harass lowbies, they will have no desire to shove them off the spike. It is the only way the lowbies can "fight on a level playing field".
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 06:53 am CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #13 on: December 6, 2010 08:32 am CST »
Wow B2, whats with you bringing Particle into everything? Hes probably wondering what the hell your talking about.

If we had a harassment rule, it'd be hell. The B's would claim harassment on almost everything. From this topic, we know that they would be willing to do anything to get us into trouble.

I agree with Evil, thats basically how it works. Don't harass others and you wont be touched.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #14 on: December 6, 2010 09:16 am CST »
If you want a place that you cant be mugged killed shoved bashed or any of that stuff, then you should stay in town. There is no zone in the game where you are free from other players interacting with you. Maybe you shouldnt be in a house, if you dont want players chasing you around and bashing you. And maybe you shouldnt be posting stuff like this trying to get players in trouble, if you dont want them bashing you. Youre in a house, its part of the game. Get over it....  In the words of Arf  "If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."