Author Topic: Harassment rule  (Read 6019 times)

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
Re: Harassment rule
« Reply #15 on: December 6, 2010 11:53 am CST »
you should give me pk its winter and im jobless again
ill slap these hoes into respectable unsavory womanes
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #16 on: December 6, 2010 12:31 pm CST »
I agree that the spike rule is crazy but we do need the harassment rule back. Agamemnon and Astal have been chasing us around the entire map for 3 days now and if we went into the the server today I could say it's been 4, now if you think that ain't harassment then you must be crazy. Even when B0LD was helping TehPope level at the Den Astal still came up to try and bash him. If you asked me I'd say that was just wrong. you guys need to learn how to help other lowbies instead of harass everybody.

Riddle_"we know that they would be willing to do anything to get us into trouble"
You guys are really dumb if you think we want to get you in trouble, that's the last thing I would want. I mean Jialhouse house been cool with his PK and If he lost it then who would fell me? The only thing we want is to level again in peace, seeing that we let you guys afk all night to collect but you guys can't seem to return the favor. Just because B0LD got revenge on you Jailhouse, It don't make it right for you to attack us all for it. And no we don't want to get anyone in trouble but this is the only way to maybe get you to stop harassing people.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #17 on: December 6, 2010 05:51 pm CST »
Yesterday, I was bashed and chased away from lowbies I was trying to help out. But again, it would need to be applied to everyone and there would need to be a clear defining line and staff to enforce it. I'm not holding my breath. Best to work out your issues between yourselves.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #18 on: December 6, 2010 06:14 pm CST »
well it seems to me that you contacted Particle and told him not to let me out. seeing that Particle has his favored ones
Okay, Dale. No one told Particle this. LOL

I have no idea what you are referring to...  have a nice day.

I will remove toons from their houses for the specified sum of 1.5 mil for every time it is accomplished,  we have a forums section dedicated to this action so we can know how many times as toon is removed from their house...  bottom line is if they have the gold they can be removed.

« Last Edit: December 6, 2010 06:16 pm CST by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #19 on: December 6, 2010 06:20 pm CST »
The problem with a harassment rule is that it would need to be enforced and EVERYONE would need to be covered by it. The problem is when it is the enforcers doing it, they will not apply it to themselves.
The addition of pks/admins would help with that. Currently, we have no pk/admins who follow the rules or enforce them evenly and fairly as they were "hired" to do by Particle.
You would also need to understand exactly what harassment is and have it defined. Mugging you while you are afk is not harassment. Chasing you about the map bashing you for hours on end is
Gotta disagree with you on the spike though. afk is afk regardless of where you are. Why should a rl 5000+ character be able to chase you across the map for 4 hours straight and then be perfectly safe from you shoving them off the spike when they go afk. spike is a gamble just as it is for a rl5 character to go into uber. There should be a chance you fail. In the case of the spike, it is based on how much you have POed the lowbies. If a rl 5000 character does not harass lowbies, they will have no desire to shove them off the spike. It is the only way the lowbies can "fight on a level playing field".

Not going to argue this person's points other than to say IT IS ENFORCED WHEN THEIR IS EVIDENCE, PROOF, OR OTHER EVDENTIARY INFORMATION.

whining, crying, biatchin, pissin and moanin without proof does not make it to these ears.

Evil is ABSOLUTLY correct in his explanation.  NO ONE enjoys anykind of protection from an afk slaughter...  if you don't like it, don't go afk.

Have a nice day.
In Particle We Trust...

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #20 on: December 6, 2010 06:22 pm CST »
If you want a place that you cant be mugged killed shoved bashed or any of that stuff, then you should stay in town. There is no zone in the game where you are free from other players interacting with you. Maybe you shouldnt be in a house, if you dont want players chasing you around and bashing you. And maybe you shouldnt be posting stuff like this trying to get players in trouble, if you dont want them bashing you. Youre in a house, its part of the game. Get over it....  In the words of Arf  "If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

DITTO!!!
In Particle We Trust...

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 6, 2010 06:24 pm CST »
Yesterday, I was bashed and chased away from lowbies I was trying to help out. But again, it would need to be applied to everyone and there would need to be a clear defining line and staff to enforce it. I'm not holding my breath. Best to work out your issues between yourselves.

We will not start this same old song and dance Evil...  you want to make this server better?  I am offering YOU the job...

STEP UP OR SHUT UP

In Particle We Trust...

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010 07:40 am CST »
Good, I accept the Job. Give me what I need to get started with. I will be gone out of town for training Tuesday Morning through Friday evening so wont be able to be "on duty" those days.
If we are not allowed to discuss events of what happens on the server or talk about everyday real life events or just talk to one another, there is really no use to have the forums at all. If using a discussion forum to have discussions is bad, then there is no use to have it.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010 08:17 am CST »
*plays a mini violin*

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010 08:23 am CST »
*Plays one as well*