Author Topic: Would like to try to become a PK  (Read 4230 times)

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
Would like to try to become a PK
« on: February 3, 2011 11:01 pm CST »
Well... it seems that PK's are rarely on now. I guess everyone is now busy with their lives, but no one is watching over the server now. Isn't it time for a new active PK that is regularly on?
Jailhouse hasnt been on for over a month now. Juvenile hasnt been seen in a while either.

I feel i may qualify for the job and fill in the empty spot left behind by other PK's
I am currently a regular player that is on most of the time, i have been playing pcrpg for about 3-4 years now. I also don't afk much as I am always watching my screen.
My motivation to applying has recently come about due to shorty being back on the server and no authority stopping him from doing as he pleases...
Considering I have been continuously mimic bashed by him from uber and then mimic killed. I was not afk while this was going on.
« Last Edit: February 3, 2011 11:08 pm CST by Riddle »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
Re: Would like to try to become a PK
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2011 06:37 am CST »
I brought this issue up a while back formuch the same reason. I saw the rules being flouted and no one around to enforce them to keep server peace. A pk or two made an appearance for a few days but soon fell off the face of the earth again. A pk would be good but an active admin would be better. Arf told me he would give it to me but never did.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2011 07:52 am CST »
i had a simple request...  while you level let me collect clays...  you wanted to play games so i played some games with you
stop turning into bungle
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #3 on: February 4, 2011 08:34 am CST »
I agree Evil, thing is everyone is so occupied so they can't play as much to enforce the rules. Thats why I think that we need a player that plays on a regular basis to enforce them.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #4 on: February 4, 2011 02:13 pm CST »
Giving riddle _ pk would be the biggest mistake of your lives! I know he'd have the cavern all day while his other toon, Astal would be collecting in uberzone and he'd be sure to scare off any newbs with it.  No need for another PK, the server is on a roller coaster ride with bungle and riddle on board, heading straight for hell. The only reason he want's pk is so he can keep shorty from playing, he has no intentions of helping the server grow. Besides, JuVeNiLe is in the server plenty enough to deal with the problems that are worth worrying about.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #5 on: February 4, 2011 09:47 pm CST »
Uhhh B2, I hoard the cavern? I WANT you guys to level with me but neither of you do. I don't disturb any of you in anyway unless you guys come looking for trouble. My other toon astal? I never use Astal for anything other than moving B0LD out of uber and even then I have NEVER killed him. Juvenile is no longer on the server, he seems to have gone missing for quite a while now just as you guys have. I noticed you guys left after Shorty wouldn't stop mimic killing you guys.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #6 on: February 4, 2011 10:52 pm CST »
I consider it hoarding when you are 1000+ RL's and could go to centuria highhold but yet you choose to take all of the exp from lower RLer's just like Caboose did to us and also the fact that you could use a weaker weapon like a longsword so we could make at least 4000+ exp and you'd still get 5200 exp but you choose to stick us with an average of 300 exp, ALL THE TIME! About Astal. You and bungle use Astal so much that I can never tell the difference between you and him, that assumption was a simple misunderstanding. And about us leaving, we never left because of shorty, B0LD is working again and Tribes has recently become awfully boring. malarkey! It'd be more fun arguing with you and bungle over these forums. :)

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #7 on: February 4, 2011 11:08 pm CST »
Yet when I move from Cavern to Uber for you guys, you still complain. I am not breaking any rules am I? You can check the doghouse for me and all you'd find is something that I was accused of but didn't even do which was from like.. 2 or 3 years ago.
I NEVER use Astal, only to move b0ld as I said.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 5, 2011 02:10 pm CST »
yea but your still a douche bag

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #9 on: February 5, 2011 05:31 pm CST »
I NEVER use Astal, only to move b0ld as I said.

How is it that you never use Astal? But you admit to moving B0LD with him?
« Last Edit: February 5, 2011 05:37 pm CST by B2 »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #10 on: February 5, 2011 10:48 pm CST »
.... B2.. your an idiot... Have you noticed thats the only time I ever use him? When I use him, hes only on for a few seconds, I quickly bash B0LD with a cracked club then drop.
Either way, what does this have to do with me trying to be a PK?
We seem to NEED one on the server since all of them are MIA.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #11 on: February 6, 2011 03:33 pm CST »
Well riddle, don't say you never use him and then right after that admit to bashing B0LD with him. First you don't use him and then all of the sudden you do use him? That don't make any sense. At least you can say, yes I do use Astal but only to bash B0LD out of Uber. Now that sounds a lot better. As for the admin, you think you're hot malarkey already and if you get admin, I can only begin to imagine how you'd treat other players. Maybe I'm wrong but I can guarantee that I'm not. If you want my support, then you should start treating me and other players a lot better. Besides, why do you need an admin in the server when you, Bungle and Shorty are the only players left? I VOTE FOR EVIL_INC!!!!

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #12 on: February 6, 2011 06:38 pm CST »
holy forking malarkey that has to be the most intelligible thing ive ever heard come from b2s pie hole

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #13 on: February 6, 2011 10:12 pm CST »
I don't even think that is B2 anymore. It has to be one of his other brothers. B2 never talks like that, its mostly all gibberish.
Anyway.... I don't cause trouble and that is already known. As for treating you better, I treat you depending on what you do to me. You mug me then I will mug back. Same goes for everything else.
Bungle doesnt even play as much and Evil would be a good candidate but hes not on as often.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #14 on: February 9, 2011 06:45 am CST »
I may be on even less shortly. Starting a second full time job soon to try to make ends meet.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.