Author Topic: Any PK or Admin available?  (Read 17993 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: Any PK or Admin available?
« Reply #15 on: February 6, 2011 09:17 pm CST »
B2 you are way too young for PK anyway. You have a terrible sense of judgement and anyone doing wrong to you, you consider "breaking rules" and report them to Juvenile.

Well Arf, its a shame that its full. I'm just hoping we get some authority more active on the server.

I was wondering what you would like for the PK staff to do? should they be on 24/7? Most of us have lives that involve other things that can sometimes be more important.  I have taken action that I think will resolve the problems without anyone getting banned.

Just because there are lean times on the server and not everyone can be available up to the minute doesn't mean we should be scrapping the pk staff and changing people indiscriminately. I know of no gaming server that takes Immediate action on complaints as I am an admin on 27 other gaming platforms and I think we have a very good system for the number of active players present.

I know it is a pain in the arse because shorty now has access to toons that are very powerful, but there has never been any way to police this kind of abuse aside of banning someones IP address. I am looking at current information and playing patterns to determine if such actions are warranted.  

If shorty continues to be overly aggressive with toons that don't belong to him, then we will take appropriate action to protect the server community.

shorty... this is your only warning... ease up a little, let people breathe and play...

thank you

this message will self destruct in 10 seconds...

« Last Edit: February 6, 2011 09:21 pm CST by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #16 on: February 6, 2011 10:09 pm CST »
Whats wrong with me having PK? You make it seem like I will just use it to jail you for no reason at all.
I don't think you have respect for anyone in general.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #17 on: February 7, 2011 08:33 am CST »
i wouldnt go that far
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2011 08:34 am CST »
respect just gotta be earned
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #19 on: February 8, 2011 04:32 pm CST »
Haha riddle, you're so hilarious. Every time I ever reported back to JuVeNiLe, it was for good cause and good reasons. You can accuse me of bad judgment but as far as I can tell, I have always been right, that's why every person ever reported was either jailed or kicked. So you can suck on that! Once again, AWESOME!!!

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #20 on: February 8, 2011 11:02 pm CST »
Haha riddle, you're so hilarious. Every time I ever reported back to JuVeNiLe, it was for good cause and good reasons. You can accuse me of bad judgment but as far as I can tell, I have always been right, that's why every person ever reported was either jailed or kicked. So you can suck on that! Once again, AWESOME!!!
sorry B2, but you have, many times in the past, made up lies to PK's/admins to try and get us jailed. so you are wrong. and yes, you have horrible judgement.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #21 on: February 9, 2011 12:14 am CST »
Well Arf, I didn't think of it like that. Everyone is always busy, its just they all suddenly vanished for a long period of time now. Makes me wonder what happened to them.

B2, just shh. Seriously...

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #22 on: February 9, 2011 06:42 am CST »
Admins and pks do have lives and jobs and families and simply cant be on all the time. Make use of their e-mail addresses, facebook, messengers or whatnotso that they cancheck in or take action when they can. Sometimes it takes a lil while and sometimes they may be taking action that you may not be aware of in order to investigate.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #23 on: February 9, 2011 05:53 pm CST »
Makes me wonder what happened to them.

riddle, they have lives. They don't sit on their ass all day and play tribes, like you and bungle do!

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #24 on: February 9, 2011 09:52 pm CST »
Haha B2. I have more of a life than you do. Unlike you I have more than 20 or 30 friends, NOT including family :)
While I'm on Tribes, I actually work on my school studies. Which is why I'm going to a University, and what are you gonna do with your life? Exactly.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #25 on: February 9, 2011 10:00 pm CST »
Make use of their e-mail addresses, facebook, messengers or whatnotso that they cancheck in or take action when they can.

Yeah, I got Redneck's email address now. I mostly just relied on the messenger and waited til someone logged on >.>

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011 08:47 pm CST »
Riddle_ I do have more than 100 friends but I can't really group them all into one account and I don't run around inviting anybody like most people do just to make themselves feel better. I have black, redneck, jewish, Christian and plain old obnoxious friends. Now take the blacks and the rednecks and mix them together, what do you get? Think of it as a bottle of ash with a splash of 50% peroxide, first you mix the two and everything is okay for the longest time, all of the sudden you realize that there are all kinds of bacteria mixing with the peroxide which therefor, are causing
a process known as oxidation, now this all bubbles up and creates and massive explosion. The same goes for mixing the wrong religion or culture together because sooner or later I would have nothing left but a shredded plastic bottle. Did you get that? Besides, how is it any of your business anyway? Look at Bungle/louie san with a world record of 12 friends. It's sad that you chicano's don't think that far ahead. Do you know why you have to go to college? Because you're too damn dumb and don't know malarkey so you have to pay someone to teach you something that YOU probably would never understand anyway. USE THE INTERNET! That goes out to all of the people that let their ego get in the way of reality. Now about my future! Which profession should I choose?
Should I work for my oldest brother that owns a hardwood furniture shop or my other brother that installs hardwood flooring? Maybe I should work for B0 at the fence company or even my mother at her soap shop! Oh I know! I can start my own business with the finacial aid of my family! What kind of business you say? I haven't decided yet but I'm really getting into this "infopreneur" thing that B0LD is dabbling in. Wow! I guess I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth! So many choices! WOO-HOO!

SHALOM!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011 09:02 pm CST by B2 »

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011 09:47 pm CST »
Thats funny. Already know its not B2, considering he is REALLY stupid and would never be able to speak in that tone of voice. You are most likely B0LD. Anyway... We go to college in order to further our knowledge and get a degree.
Is someone really gonna just hire you because you said "I learned all this on the internet" or because you have a degree that proves you do?

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011 03:19 am CST »
Riddle_ I do have more than 100 friends but I can't really group them all into one account and I don't run around inviting anybody like most people do just to make themselves feel better. I have black, redneck, jewish, Christian and plain old obnoxious friends. Now take the blacks and the rednecks and mix them together, what do you get? Think of it as a bottle of ash with a splash of 50% peroxide, first you mix the two and everything is okay for the longest time, all of the sudden you realize that there are all kinds of bacteria mixing with the peroxide which therefor, are causing
a process known as oxidation, now this all bubbles up and creates and massive explosion. The same goes for mixing the wrong religion or culture together because sooner or later I would have nothing left but a shredded plastic bottle. Did you get that? Besides, how is it any of your business anyway? Look at Bungle/louie san with a world record of 12 friends. It's sad that you chicano's don't think that far ahead. Do you know why you have to go to college? Because you're too damn dumb and don't know malarkey so you have to pay someone to teach you something that YOU probably would never understand anyway. USE THE INTERNET! That goes out to all of the people that let their ego get in the way of reality. Now about my future! Which profession should I choose?
Should I work for my oldest brother that owns a hardwood furniture shop or my other brother that installs hardwood flooring? Maybe I should work for B0 at the fence company or even my mother at her soap shop! Oh I know! I can start my own business with the finacial aid of my family! What kind of business you say? I haven't decided yet but I'm really getting into this "infopreneur" thing that B0LD is dabbling in. Wow! I guess I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth! So many choices! WOO-HOO!

SHALOM!

WTF?  now my head hurts...  Evil...  have you been teaching him how to post?  lol
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011 08:11 am CST »
LOL, I never claimed to have perfect English or grammer.  :P
Below are just feelings and ideas of my own.-
-Not everyone has access to or knows how to contact admins or pks. Any for of communication with a pk or admin should be answered in at least a neutral manner if not a freindly one. If we feel we or our issues are not being listened to or taken serously or that we will be addressed negatively or ridiculed we will not bother to go to them.
-Of course, admins/pks should spend at least SOME time on the server or have their characters present in demo mode. It could be that a schedule could be set. Yes, I know it would be hard and very very rough and prone to understanable lapses but that would be better then nada and offer players a better sense of security.
Characters should not be shared. Or at least if a character breaks the rules, then ALL players who have access to it should suffer the consequinces of the transgression to make sure the correct one is done. This would make us less likely to share and less will to share someone elses. Otherwise if the ip can be found and ALL characters from that ip suffer them.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.