Author Topic: Any PK or Admin available?  (Read 17991 times)

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
Re: Any PK or Admin available?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011 09:32 am CST »
WTF?  now my head hurts...  Evil...  have you been teaching him how to post?  lol

Lol, Arf. Its his brother B0LD, he always talks like that to prove a point.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011 07:17 pm CST »
LOL, I never claimed to have perfect English or grammer.  :P
Below are just feelings and ideas of my own.-
-Not everyone has access to or knows how to contact admins or pks. Any for of communication with a pk or admin should be answered in at least a neutral manner if not a freindly one. If we feel we or our issues are not being listened to or taken serously or that we will be addressed negatively or ridiculed we will not bother to go to them.
-Of course, admins/pks should spend at least SOME time on the server or have their characters present in demo mode. It could be that a schedule could be set. Yes, I know it would be hard and very very rough and prone to understanable lapses but that would be better then nada and offer players a better sense of security.
Characters should not be shared. Or at least if a character breaks the rules, then ALL players who have access to it should suffer the consequinces of the transgression to make sure the correct one is done. This would make us less likely to share and less will to share someone elses. Otherwise if the ip can be found and ALL characters from that ip suffer them.

I know Evil , you are ok , it's just sometimes you have had some really long posts that seem to round and round lol

You need to PM me your local info so I can drive up one day and we can do a lunch.

it would be a nice change

My next step is to isolate the toons that are being used to abuse others and then the real owners of them can prove to me their ownership or it can be verified through logs and ip's,  I think It would be an interesting  idea to isolate and seclude some of the toons he is using.
 All someone has to do is send me the names of the toons with a screen shot and I will start doing it.  Maybe this will wake someone up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011 07:44 pm CST by Arf »
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011 07:44 pm CST »
lol im not even doing anything aside from chasing riddle around every once in a while...
They used to call me Shorty, now they call me herpes, i keep coming back.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011 07:45 pm CST »
take em away ill be gone idgaf

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011 12:20 am CST »
Are you forgetting the MAJOR out of range mimic kills? Lvl 900+ vs a lvl 30. back to back kills. Along with your zone hoarding by mimicing and uber then standing in front of the zone so as soon as I enter, I either die or end up off map.
I'm not even mentioning what I've seen you do to the B's.

ShortStuff102

• phpBB REGISTERED
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011 09:29 am CST »
i dont know what your talking about

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011 11:10 am CST »
Are you forgetting the MAJOR out of range mimic kills? Lvl 900+ vs a lvl 30. back to back kills. Along with your zone hoarding by mimicing and uber then standing in front of the zone so as soon as I enter, I either die or end up off map.
I'm not even mentioning what I've seen you do to the B's.
Yeah, +1 on that. It's all true.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2011 05:52 am CST »
I dont think shorty is the only one guilty. I have seen people using astal and agamemnon to chase people about the map mugging and bashing and even following low levels about shoving them out of zones so they cant level and such and I dont think it was actually Arf or Astal doing it. This is why I dont give my character's pass out to anyone.
I dont know for sure who has what character's pass but I know if you give it to one, they can pass it on to others. Like telling someone a secret, soon, it is no longer a secret no matter how much faith or trust you place in the original one told. lol
Besides, if you have not put the time and effort in to make a high power toon, you should not reap the benefits of it. It is unfair to those of us who have. Of course again, thats just my feelings.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011 10:11 am CST »
I dont think shorty is the only one guilty. I have seen people using astal and agamemnon to chase people about the map mugging and bashing and even following low levels about shoving them out of zones so they cant level and such and I dont think it was actually Arf or Astal doing it. This is why I dont give my character's pass out to anyone.
I dont know for sure who has what character's pass but I know if you give it to one, they can pass it on to others. Like telling someone a secret, soon, it is no longer a secret no matter how much faith or trust you place in the original one told. lol
Besides, if you have not put the time and effort in to make a high power toon, you should not reap the benefits of it. It is unfair to those of us who have. Of course again, thats just my feelings.

Agamemnon will be isolated and secured.  He will no longer be used to harrass other members.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011 04:21 pm CST »
Thats funny. Already know its not B2, considering he is REALLY stupid and would never be able to speak in that tone of voice. You are most likely B0LD. Anyway... We go to college in order to further our knowledge and get a degree.
Is someone really gonna just hire you because you said "I learned all this on the internet" or because you have a degree that proves you do?
About the college thing, I didn't really mean for it to come out quite like that. College is very important for certain professions like being a doctor and malarkey, but I think it's a laugh and a half that people go for things like philosophy, art history, music therapy, communications, dance, Latin, film and especially religion. How will any of those majors help you in the real world?
Do you know why they have majors like that? They are intended for dumb people that have money to be taken and they won't have a pot to piss in after all of the expenses are payed, IF they can even afford to pay them. I'm flattered that you think I'm B0, it means a lot.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011 04:30 pm CST »
Characters should not be shared.
I fully agree with this statement, it's not right that people like me worked so hard to get ahead of bungle and all of the sudden he brings in Riddle_. Same goes for all of the people that thought they could kick sparta's ass but then, TADA! Here comes silverstein! What's that? Oh malarkey! he is being used by shorty!? Now wtf is that about? I think the people that pass out their words should be vaporized.            \   \{|}/   /
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011 04:32 pm CST by B2 »

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2011 11:07 pm CST »
shh.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2011 09:08 pm CST »
Its not like you work that hard, you and your brothers use each others characters all the time, taking turns leveling each other.
Why is my character brought into this exactly? My character isn't being abused to attack anyone, I was simply doing what you have your brothers do for you as well as what you guys would do for Master, Caboose, and Hohenheim.
I make sure that my character isn't used for anything bad, and you know that is true. The only time my character has ever attacked you is when its actually me and you've done something idiotic such as shoving me, mimic bashing me, or just coming in the zone to pick a fight.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2011 11:24 am CST »
Riddle, you know as well as I do, that getting a character to god level is not easy task (although it is less hard now then it was years ago). Getting one to rl 1000+ is not an easy task period. Those of us who have put in the time to get to this level tire of seeing people who have simply not put in the work or effort we have get the benefit of having done so in terms of being able to chase others about bashing them off map over and over again without stop or repeatedly killing others. I know I find it insulting when I go to centuria to farm swords leaving the more popular zones free to people trying to level up and find characters killing me or bashing me off map repeatedly by players who do not actually own those characters. Then to see those same characters doing the same to others and me be unable to help because then I am again attacked is just as bad.
This is why I have never given anyone my password and have refused passwords of other characters even when they were offered to me. As a matter of personal honor, I dont want to have what I did not earn.
If I ever give my password to another, it will be as a sale or something of that nature where I will not want the password anymore and it will be a total "character turnover".
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2011 01:07 pm CST »
tribes rpg is serious business