Author Topic: CHARACTER STATS AND SKILLS CHANGES  (Read 1608 times)

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
CHARACTER STATS AND SKILLS CHANGES
« on: April 26, 2008 11:29 am CDT »
It has become increasingly annoying when I am asked on a regular basis to transfer sp, exp, lck and rls from one character to another. I used to provide this service as a courtesy but it has become very laborious and time consuming moving skills back and forth between characters .  I will no longer make those kinds of changes as it has become a method of stacking skills on one character and then moving them to another, or consolidating several low level characters to make one high level character.  

If you don't like the character you are playing or if you happen to be one of those asshats that no one likes cause you pissed on everyone, then you will have to petition Particle for a name change or start a new character from scratch.

Noobs will still be granted petitions on a case by case basis. Do not hesitate to bring your requests, as i am still here to help, I am just not going to be a personal slave anymore. I have worlds to create and asshats to punish. :twisted:
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
Re: CHARACTER STATS AND SKILLS CHANGES
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008 03:18 pm CDT »
If a person wants a name change, that is fine. Transferring RLS and SP and Exp was a No No According to Particle last I knew.

Bonzai

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008 05:24 pm CDT »
Are we now doing the exact opposite to what we have been doing for the last few years? We would NEVER "stack" characters!!!   WTH is happening to the server? We've spent years getting the server to where is is only to have it regress back to this crap again?  WoW!  Talk about having the  rug pulled out from under a person.........
  Why don't we just jack the stats of the characters instead of combining them? Much easier... or I'll make 10 RL 0 characters and they can be combined to make one!   Why should I "work" at getting a higher level character when I can have several combined!

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008 07:05 pm CDT »
I have never "stacked" characters, I have only transferred character stats to accommodate a name change.  I have documented those in the Staff section Called DEAD CHARACTERS and i have taken possession of those old characters so that there would be no confusion as to what is going on.  Please don't think i am so naive that i don't know when a player is trying to circumvent the game mechanics and play outside the design.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....