Author Topic: Jake is bein a dick  (Read 8851 times)

Halide

• Orc Thrasher
Jake is bein a dick
« on: March 10, 2004 08:29 pm CST »
Jake-Hell keeps over mugging me of dusts and its forking annoying even when i tell GE he dont do malarkey

*** and it isnt the first time hes overmugged me of dusts
« Last Edit: March 10, 2004 08:36 pm CST by Halide »

Good news is good news. No news is no news. Bad news is bad news.
fork you all niggers.

DeAtH-Abbadon

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004 08:33 pm CST »
yeah sgt bash overmugged like 24 off me and then laughed at me and how i couldnt do malarkey to him since he is hundreds of levels higher... i been waiting for admin to get on to tell em but i guess ill just post it here with ur complaint :/
not cool having super high lvls picking on ppl... you cant do malarkey to them, only admins can and they arent on very much, i havent seen one on in the last 2 weeks or so i think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeAtH-Abbadon »

Halide

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004 08:35 pm CST »
Me neither, lately the gods have just been owning the server cause they know nothing will happen, their day shall come! :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Halide »

fork you all niggers.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004 09:17 pm CST »
I was on yesterday and am goin on in a few minutes. Not our fault that you aren't on when we are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2004 09:30 pm CST »
yeah I hate the fact that people expect the admins to take care of stuff even if they were not present on the server to see it. Half the time I have to go on word of mouth and what he said someone else did and whatnot. And that's not a good way to admin. For me to punish someone I need proof. I need facts and I really need to know what they did. But I have a new system in the works to deal with things like that.

A trial. with a jury of your peers ;) And if you dont show up for trial you are fined and sent to jail. hehehe.  That way both sides can be heard and the server can decide your punishment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2004 09:32 pm CST »
A trial. with a jury of your peers ;)

lets see... PCRPG peers... a group of freaky 12 year olds that can't think past 2+3.  hrmm... interesting trial.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004 09:32 pm CST »
Not like it is an origional idea anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004 09:34 pm CST »
I think I was the only one to be tried... of course I was found not guilty
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2004 11:23 pm CST »
I know it's not the first time that this has been done ozzy.

I just want a good way to deal with two sides of the same story. I could just punish both people the same way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

DeAtH-Abbadon

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004 12:07 am CST »
ur right and i havent been on a lot, but every day i open up tribes to see if an admin is on, they arent, and i close tribes. so yeah its not that hard for me to miss when you only get on for a lil bit but we really need admins around for more than a little bit anyway... if you cant punish what you dont see stick around more :/
maybe we should get more admins if the ones we have arent on enough to serve the needs of the server (this is no attack of any kind just a suggestion). i think more admins and then a quest master that handles all quests so admins dont get bugged to do quest every time they get on. im sure some of these ideas have been presented before but i think the needs now are noteworthy...

btw what will be done about my problem just curious cause its a big loss for me right now :/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeAtH-Abbadon »

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2004 01:55 am CST »
hummm Maybe I chose to ignore ur #tells... maybe b/c u was being a dick to lowbies.... So i figure the best way to learn is have a taste of ur own medicine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2004 02:30 am CST »
Quote from: "DeAtH-Abbadon"
ur right and i havent been on a lot, but every day i open up tribes to see if an admin is on, they arent, and i close tribes. so yeah its not that hard for me to miss when you only get on for a lil bit but we really need admins around for more than a little bit anyway... if you cant punish what you dont see stick around more :/
maybe we should get more admins if the ones we have arent on enough to serve the needs of the server (this is no attack of any kind just a suggestion). i think more admins and then a quest master that handles all quests so admins dont get bugged to do quest every time they get on. im sure some of these ideas have been presented before but i think the needs now are noteworthy...

btw what will be done about my problem just curious cause its a big loss for me right now :/

OMG attention all admins. You MUST give up your life and be on 24/7. You got the memo! lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Trien

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2004 10:10 am CST »
Quote from: "Pecker"
Quote from: "DeAtH-Abbadon"

OMG attention all admins. You MUST give up your life and be on 24/7. You got the memo! lol

LMAO, nice one pecker, but i must agree wit u on that, they have lives and they cant be on 24.7. like some of u ppl are almost
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2004 11:05 am CST »
Pecker speaks as if she has a life... indeed ... good one  :P

"Some that *life* deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can u give it to them?"

ugh. fix that trien.. it's live .. im not one to correct spelling/grammar but it's a quote from LOTR I belive
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

Halide

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2004 03:28 pm CST »
ge i dont mug lowbies u forkin idiot i picked up his pack in the uber and went to jaten ohh woowwww i mugged all his dusts yep yep yep forkin prick
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Halide »

fork you all niggers.